004.

⚜ The Beauty in My Lie [DISCONTINUED]

“Oppa~” I sung as I jumped onto the couch.

“uh?” he sighed as he turned his head.  An eyebrow raised when he saw my hands behind my back, “…Miyoung…” he said my name curiously.

I grinned, “Oppa, remember the bet you lost.” I smiled, “I have the punishment.”  I removed my hands from my back and opened my palms up to him.

“ANIYO!” He shouted as he moved to the other end of the couch.

“Oppa! You lost and you said that you’d take any punishment.” I stated with a pout.

Yixing closed his eyes and fell back against the couch. 

“You promised.” I whispered while moving closer to him.

I smiled when he groaned and held his hands out to me, “…fine.” He muttered under his breath.

I grinned and moved to sit on the ground.  I opened the bottle of a coral colored nail polish and began painting his nails, chuckling,  “Oppa, you have really nice fingers…I wish I had them.” I told him before looking up and seeing him roll his eyes, “You do have nice fingers—I could keep them intertwined with mine forever.” He smirked.

I wiggled my nose and scowled, “Ew, that’s nasty.” I chuckled.  “…Since I’m nice, oppa, you can take it off in 3 days.” I grinned.

“Yah! That’s not nice! If you were nice, you would take in account that I have a class at 12 and 2 today and my classmates will see and you’ll let me take it off right after it dries.” He protested.

I laughed.  “well…I’m not that nice.” I smiled big, “you can take it off in 3 days…and I’ll make lunch for you and meet you after your 12 o’clock class…before you start your next one, okay?” I stated as I finished one hand.

He hummed a reply before I finished off his other hand.

“What are you planning to do today?” Yixing asked me.

I shrugged, “well, after you leave, I was going to go to the market and buy food for your lunch.  I’ll probably hang down there with auntie and uncle for a bit before coming up and cooking your lunch.” I muttered still focused on painting his nails. “Then I’ll come eat lunch with you then I have a rehearsal at the school for the opening of the spring play.”

“Ah! I’ll buy tickets to that—”

“I get 3 free ticket, so you’re covered already.” I smiled.  “I only play the piano for the opening then I’m done…but we can watch the play.  My school puts on an amazing production.”

Yixing chuckled, “I know…everyone knows that.” He stated before he pulled his hands away from me.

“Blow on them to make them dry faster.” I stated, “And don’t do anything unless you want me to redo them.” I smiled evilly before getting up from the ground.

I walked into Yixing’s room and straight towards his closet.

“What are you doing!?” He called out from the living room.

I took out a sweater and threw it on.  “Stealing your sweater!” I replied as I stepped out.

Yixing smiled.  “It looks nice on you.” He commented before I baffled my eyelashes, “of course, it does.”  I joked.  He stood up and pinched my cheeks.  “I’m going to get my things then I’m going to leave.” He told me before walking into his room to change.

I sat down on the couch waiting for him to open the door again.  When he returned, he dropped me off at the Korean market before driving to the university.


“He went to class but I’m here to buy ingredients to make him his lunch.” I stated before she beamed, “why don’t you two just date already!”

I straightened.  “I mean, you two are already living together and you guys act like a couple—do you like him?” she asked as she leaned against the counters.

I stared blackly on the countertop.  “I—we—it’s complicated.” I smiled before she sighed, “…aigoo, you two are too adorable.  What are you going to make him?” she asked me.

I smiled, “rice, egg rolls, kimbap, the octopus out of sausage and apple rabbits.”

She shook her head, “too cute.” She commented, “Are you guys planning anything later today?” she asked me before I shook my head, “no, we’re going to have lunch before his second class starts then I have a rehearsal to attend….around dinner time, we always go walking down by the river and grab dessert at the French Pastry downtown though.” I shrugged, “yeah, we’re not doing anything today…why?”

“—yeobo! I need help in the back.”

I leaned up from the counter, “I’ll go help him.” I stated before running to the back to help.

When I returned, auntie was talking to a customer.  I walked down the aisles and starting picking out my ingredients.

“—Oh! Unnie!”

I turned around before seeing the little girl again.  “Hi Eunmi.” I smiled, “What are you doing here?” I asked her as I put a bundle of apples in my basket.

“Ohh, I came here with my oppa’s fiancée.  We’re buying things for dinner.” She stated, “we’re staying in the Marriott Hotel down the street.”  I nodded, “Ahhh, fancy.” I chuckled before Eunmi turned her head around at the call of her name.

“AH! Minah unni!” She waved before turning back at me.  “Eunmi, what are you doing?” The girl walked over and placed a hand her shoulders.  “Hello, I’m Minah…I hope she didn’t cause you any trouble.” The girl stated before I shook my head, “Oh no, of course not.” I smiled.

“Well, we have to go…come on, Eunmi, we have to go to other stores too.” Minah stated before taking Eunmi’s hand, “Let’s go, honey.”

I watched as they went to the check out.  I pushed my hair back and sighed, “I better get the ingredients and cook.” I reminded myself before collecting the items.


I sat on a bench outside of the building Yixing was taking his class in.

Someone tapped my shoulders before I grinned and turned around, “hi, Yixi—Oh. I’m sorry.” I stood up and bowed, “Hello, can I help you with something?”

The man nodded, “Yes, I was wondering if you knew a Mr. Zhang Yixing?  I heard he’s fairly popular around this campus because of his-his…” I furrowed my brows, “…academics.” I finished before he nodded.

“Ahjushi?” I muttered before the middle age man nodded, “Ne! I’m Korean!” He said in relief before we started talking in Korean.

I smiled and nodded, “Of course I know him!” I chuckled, “Who are you?” I asked before I would give him any further details.  The middle aged man straightened, “I’m here with a friend of his from overseas.  We’ve been trying to get ahold of him, but he hasn’t been picking up his calls.  His friend is waiting in the car parked over there.” He threw a finger behind him before I curiously looked over.

“Ummm…What’s this friend’s name?” I asked him before the man shook his head, “I can’t tell you that…I don’t think he’ll appreciate me throwing his name around at a time like this.”

A time like this…?  I scrunched my nose and sighed, “Fine…Yixing’s still in class, but he should be ending in a bit if you want to wait here.”  I told him before he observed me curiously, “who are you to use Mr. Zhang’s name so casually?” He asked before I smiled.  “I’m a close friend of his.”  I stated.

He opened his mouth to speak but I heard Yixing’s voice shouting in the distance behind me and I turned around.  “Oppa!” I sang as he jogged up to us.  I lightly hugged his waist before Yixing looked at the man, “Who’s this?” he asked before I shrugged, “I don’t know….but I guess it’s some important matter or something.  I’ll wait by the bench.” I muttered before going back to sit down.

I watched as the middle age man bowed to Yixing then they started discussing something important because Yixing sudden straightened and turned to look at me with a worried expression.

After a couple more minutes Yixing returned to me.

I stood up to greet him, “What’s wrong?” I asked as he shook his head, “Business stuff.  I’m going to have to stay in the apartment downtown for a bit.” He stated before my shoulders fell, “Ahh, chinchayo?”

Yixing nodded his head, “Yeah…I’ll go back home today to get some stuff.”

“Hmmm…” I hummed as we went back to the table and sat down.  I opened the lunch box, “Well then…eat up because you’re going to miss my awesome cooking.” I dryly chuckled, trying to hide the fact that he won’t be sleeping down the hall from my room for a couple days.

“I’ll eat well, Miyoung.” Yixing stated as he ate rice.  “You’re going to miss me, huh?” He whispered as he looked up from the food. 

I bit my lips and furrowed my brows, “no! Of course not!  I’m actually going to be super happy because then I have the whole condo to myself.” I stated with a pout.

Yixing smiled and leaned over to ruffled my hair, “Alright then…have fun.” He stated before I scrunched my nosed, “I will…I’m going to have a party and everything!” I stuck my tongue out before he chuckled, “alright then.”

We ate in silence for a moment before I took a deep breath and decided to finally ask him the question that’s been repeating in my mind since the middle age man left.

“Oppa…is he one of the Exo boys…?” I asked quietly before I noticed Yixing straighten in front of me.

He cleared his throat before swallowing hard as I looked up, “…oppa?”

He slowly drank out of his water bottle.

“He is, huh?” my voice faded slowly as I looked down at the table top.

Yixing put the bottle down and sighed, “Yeah…it’s one of the boys.” He stated softly before I nodded my head, “Okay…you haven’t seen them in a two years almost…” I stated, “Have fun with the person!” I forced a big smile for him before he looked at me sadly, “You don’t have to pretend, Miyoung.”

I sighed heavily, “Yeah…you’re right…it was my fault anyways…I choose to live like this.  I was the one who lied about my own death thinking no one would actually show up to the fake funeral, but you did.  I’m glad you came, but I would’ve liked it more if no one came like how it was suppose—upht

“Shut up and eat.” Yixing stated as he shoved a badly wrapped kimbap in my mouth.

“We shouldn’t talk about this since I was the one who agreed not to tell anyone too.” Yixing stated before running his hand through his hair, “Eat up, Miyoung.” He sighed, “We won’t be able to eat together for a while.” He commented before I nodded slowly, “ne…arraso.”


a;lsjfa;lsdomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgogmgggggggg!!!!!!!!!!! YAY ME!!! I UPDATED! Lol, hrmmm, omg, you all should be excited now. Teehee ^^ there are soo many hints here, omg, I think there are 2 HUGE hints just in this chapter that should already answer some quesitons. :))

Anyways, I woke up late this morning and missed a class so today is a poop day && I'm excited to read your comments to make it a bright day, lol

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))