002.

⚜ The Beauty in My Lie [DISCONTINUED]

Months passed since Yixing found out.  Weeks later, after graduation, he moved to America to stay with me. 

I can’t say that I didn’t like it because that’d be a lie. 

I liked having someone near me, someone I knew and would feel comfortable with, someone I knew I could go to when I was having hard times, someone who understands me and will always encourage me to keep going on with life even when I may be in my grumpiest mood…

Someone just like Yixing.

With schooling and his extra help, I was able to quickly pick up the English Language and enroll into a Performing Arts school while Yixing attended the prestigious medical school a couple blocks down the road from my school. 

My piano skills grew and I learned how to pick up music.  I created songs with Yixing’s help, piano pieces that we both came up with. 

I learned so many things about him when he moved to America to stay with me.  He knows how to cook and he surprised me by creating a lullaby piece for me on the piano.  That idiot didn’t even bother to tell me he knew how to play.

A year after leaving Seoul, my life changed. 

I felt new, reborn.  I let the old me go and a new me emerged.  I accepted people into my life and opened up more about myself and who I am, what I went through because telling others my life story is what will encourage them to keep fighting on. 

I enjoyed life, now, 4 years later.

“Yah! Yixing!” I shouted from the kitchen.  He walked out of his room, “Uh?” He looked up as I smiled and lifted a plate of pancakes up, “Come eat.”  I told him as I moved everything to the small table by the large window overlooking New York City.

He chuckled, “Arraso.”  He button up his shirt and took a seat across from me.  “Oh, don’t forget to pay the rent today.”  I told him as I poured him a cup of orange juice.  He nodded, “You, don’t forget to come to the hospital for your check up.”  He said pointing his fork at me.

I nodded, “Of course! Why would I forget?  Plus, I promised to read to the children there.”  I smiled and took a bite out of the pancake.  We ate and talked about what we were going to do that Saturday. 

Even though it’s been a almost 5 years after the heart transplant, Yixing still takes care of me, like I’m still that weak girl.  He makes sure to call me 3 times a day and ask how I’m doing.  Geeze, this idiot.  I smiled and looked at him as he hurriedly ate.

I kicked him under the table before he coughed and looked at me.  “What the heck was that for?” He asked before I grinned, “Eat slower…the food isn’t going anywhere.  Don’t choke on me, okay?  You can’t perform CPR on yourself.”  I responded before he chuckled and wiped the side of his lips.  “Actually, I probably can-”

“Yah! Just don’t eat fast.”  I interrupted before he set his silverware down.  “Waeyo?” He raised a brow.  “I already told you, pabo!”  His forehead creased, “Told me what?” He asked innocently before I puffed, “Don’t choke on food…” I muttered.

He reached across the table and ruffled my hair, “And…?”

I furrowed my brows, “And what?” I replied.  Yixing raised his brows again before I sighed.  “And…I don’t want you to leave yet…” I grumbled.  He burst into laughter, “You’re too cute, Miyoung.”  I pouted and quickly ate in silence as he tried to get me to talk again.

“Do you want to go with me?” He asked before I turned around on the couch.  I sighed, “Do you want me to, or are you asking out of politeness.”  I replied back with a question. 

“Of course I want you to come with me!” He said before I beamed and jumped up.  “Arraso!” I giggled, “I’ll be out in the lobby in a bit.  Go pay the rent!”  I shouted as I ran into my room.

I met him in the lobby and after that we stopped by his medical school so that he could speak to his professor. 

”Yixing, I want to go get-”  “—Some bubble tea?” He finished before I slowly nodded my head.  He knuckled my head, “Aigoo, I always have to buy you food whenever we go out.”  He sighed.

“Ahhhhniii~~ I can buy it this time!  I always say I will but you end up paying for it!” I retorted as we walked down the street to a Tea Garden down the road.

“What kind of a guy would I be if I let you do that though?” He chuckled and hung his arms over my shoulders.  “You idiot.” I muttered as we walked into the café.

He chuckled, “Go find a table, Miyoung.  I’ll go order.”  I walked to the back of the room and up the stairs to the second level of the café.  I went to the back and sat by the window.  There weren’t a lot of people upstairs.

“Now, we don’t hear a lot about foreign companies in the United States, but this is going to be big news.  There isn’t much coverage on this as of right now, but there are rumors going around saying that one of the top companies in South Korea will be doing business with Marriott, one of the largest hotel companies in the nation…”

“Miyoung…?” I looked away from the T.V. hanging on the wall.  “What’s so interesting?” Yixing asked as he sat down across from me. 

I shook my head and forced a smile, “N-nothing…I was just listening to whatever the news anchor was talking about.

He chuckled, “Liar.” He whispered as he leaned towards me.  I scowled, “Fine, believe what you want.” I stated before sticking my tongue out.

“You’re such a kid, Miyoung.” 

I scrunched my nose and pouted before he reached his hand out and pinched my cheeks.  “Tshhh, stop doing that…” He muttered.

“Mehrong~~” I stuck my tongue out at him before turning to the side and covering my cheeks.  He laughed at my response.  “Aigoo, you’re such a baby.”

He stood up, “Come on, let’s go visit the doctor now…”  He said as I pouted, “Shhhirroo~~” I whined as I stood up.  He reached for my hand and held onto it.

“Stop being a whiner, Miyoung.”  He kissed my head, “Let’s go…and if we still have time, I’ll take you to the harbor.”  He tuck our hands into his left jacket pocket, “I know you love the harbor, especially at night…when the lights are .”

“Hmmm” I sighed and sipped on my bubble tea, “I think you know me too well, Yixing…” I muttered as I leaned my head against his arm. 

We walked hand and hand down the street and into the subway before making our way to the hospital.


Sorry, I've been MIA for a long, long time.  I'm graduating soon so there's a lot of things I have to take care of...that plus the really, really big writer's block I've been in and seriously still in.  But after watching like 6 depressing Japanese movies in like 3 days (i have no life, Lol Jk) I had motivation to start this again.

So Thank You Sky of Love, 1 Litre of Tears, I give my first love to you, and From me to you (these 4 were the ones that motivated me the most)!

Anyways, did you like the update? Lol, sorry, it isn't much, and there will be A LOT OF YIXING X MIYOUNG moments in this story.  I really have no clue when Sehun's coming back, btw. Don't hate me though.  I write as I go, I only plan main ideas. -.-"  Aigoo, sorry for being such a horrible author, //facepalm

**Love you all for still subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment and Subscribe!?

--Miyoung:))