Chapter 2: Shockwaves.

Love Essence

Sae-Rin quickly turned, trying to see who it was that had grabbed her, ready to fight if it was a bad person. At first she didn't reconize who it was since it had been a long time. The figure stood infront of her, standing at about 5 foot 9 inches, and she stood at 5 foot 6. He had long chocolate brown hair, and almond shaped brown eyes.

"YAH! You scared me, Donghae!!" Sae-Rin crossed her arms and turned around, starting to storm off. 

"W-wait, Sae-Rin!" Donghae chased after her and tackled her down, smirking playfully. "I was only trying to tell you to let me carry the bags. Leeteuk-hyung took care of the rest of them."

"A-ah...Sorry..I'm quite jumpy since I've came back. Everything has changed so much, including you. You're a giant!" Sae-RIn said and slid out from under him as he too, got up. 

"Aaraso" Donghae said with a chuckle, but in complete understanding, and he picked up the remaining bags and I held open the door for him. 

"SAE-RIN'S HERE~" Leeteuk and Donghae said in unison. Then I get tackled with a bunch of hugs from Yesung, KangIn, Siwon, Ryeowook, SungMin, EunHyuk, KyuHyun, HeeChul, and even Zhou Mi and Henry was there. *Ahh~ You guys I missed you all. It's like we're all a huge family. I don't ever want to forget you guys.* I thought to myself and returned all the tight hugs and smiled gratefully to be back at my real home..

"Ahh~ Sae-Rin-ahh!" Henry said and patted me on the head, as did EunHyuk. Those two were also my good friends, but not as close as me and Donghae.

"Annyeong~" I said and waved, and then I hurried to the kitchen to prepare a homemade meal for all of us. * I hope I feed them well! ^^*

(Donghae's POV- Also, guys this happens before Sae-Rin meets the guy she's madly crushing on~ Mianae!)

 

When she left out of the room to the kitchen, I quickly began to flash back to the moments before she walked into the house....

As I touched her arm, I felt her jump and gasp. *Ah! I didn't mean to scare you, Sae-Rin!*. I thought to myself as she turned around. "Annyeo----" I got cut off as she crossed her arms and started to storm off after saying I had scared her. 

I chased after her, like it was an instinct and pulled her back, tackling her down and smirking playfully to myself. "I was only trying to tell you to let me carry the bags, Leeteuk-hyung took care of the rest of them." 

Her smile was so cute. I missed it a lot. If only she knew how much she meant to me. I...kind of thought I loved her. I quickly snapped out of my head as she got out from under me where I had tackled her.

"A-ah..Sorry..I'm quite jumpy since I've came back. Everything has changed so much, including you. You're a giant!" She said with that smile I always loved to see.

"Aaraso" I simply said, but with a chuckle. I understood how tired she was, since I, myself get overwhelmed when returning to a place I havn't seen in a while. I then picked up the bags and hurried inside.

"SAE-RIN IS HERE~" Leeteuk and I called in unison, only to see Sae-Rin get pumelled in hugs. 

Suddenly I felt something hit my face. I snapped out of my reminisces, and found that Sae-Rin had threw a pillow at me. *When did you come back from the kitchen?!* I smirked and grabbed another pillow and threw it back at her. Before I knew it, everyone was having a massive pillow fight. 

"Why don't you two just get married already?!". I stopped, hearing EunHyuk say that made my face feel hot.

Suddenly, Sae-Rin ran out of the room, she looked troubled. I wanted to go after her, but I decided to wait a little. I glanced over at Leeteuk, who was in shock himself and told everyone to forget what just happened and that dinner will be ready soon.

(Sae-Rin's POV)

We were all having a blast, but then I stopped, stunned as I heard EunHyuk say that. I looked over towards Donghae, and his face was about as red as mine. I ran out of the room, since I was extremely embrassed.

*Why would he say that?...I mean..Hae's amazing and caring, and maybe I do like him a little more than a brother, but...could it really end up that way?.Aniyo, he can find a girl better and prettier than me. Right?.* I thought and let out a frustrated sigh of air. 

-A few hours pass, after everyone had ate dinner and then Sae-Rin headed up the stairs, towards her room, which was right across from Leeteuk's room, and in the middle of SungMin's and Donghae's.-

*Ahh...so tired..* Sae-Rin thought and she climbed the stairs, but then Donghae caught her as she tripped over a shoe.

"A-Ah!!" She thought for sure she was going to die, but then she opened her eyes and Donghae's face was right infront of hers. Her faced turned extremely red. "Gahasamnida, Donghae." And she stood up again, as he let her go. She was captivated by his handsome face, and his caring gaze at her, she suddenly started to feel her heartbeat, but brushed it off, only to feel her cheeks get hot again.

"No problem, Sae-Rin..I was just about to come find you to apologize about EunHyuk's words..." Donghae looked down, she could see the embrassment and slight hurt in his eyes.

"Donghae, it's alright. I know he didn't mean it...but I also figured you like me a little more than a dongseung, right? I like you as well I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship either, but I think you could find a better girl that will treat you very well, Oppa. " Sae-Rin said and gave him a hug. *I don't want to hurt you, Hae..*

Then she looked at him again. "Goodnight, Donghae..I'm sorry for such a short talk. I'm really tired. Sleep well, for me please?" she smiled at Donghae, and off she went into her room, shutting the door and laid on the bed, punching it in frustration. She felt as if everything came at her like a shockwave.

(Donghae's POV)

I nodded, and hugged her back. Her hair smelt so good, like coconut. Even though it sounds weird to say that..

She looked at me and said goodnight, but as she was walking away, my hand lightly touched the back of hers as she left into her room, shutting the door. I headed to mine, which was next to hers. I put the pillow over my head and attempted to keep the hurt from getting to me. "Night, Sae-Rin. " I called after her, smiling a little. It's always her smile that keeps me going through the day, honestly.

*Sae-Rin...You mean so much to me. You may have rejected me, but I understand why. You don't want to hurt me, or lose our friendship. You like me back? Do you just need time? Whatever the reason is for rejecting me, I respect it but I will not give up on trying..I'll fight for you. Saranghae..Sae-Rin.* 

My eyes started to feel heavy, as the crickets outside the window chripped and the moon was high in the sky. I closed them, falling asleep shortly after. 

===================================================================

Annyeong, guys~ ^^. Heather here, well what do you think of this chapter? I was thinking about adding more but I wasn't sure, so could you pleaseee comment below and tell me ? Also, I see how I go from speaking as Sae-Rin to 3rd person POV, I apologize if it's confusing but, I'm kind of new at this >_<. Mianae!~ Thank you guys for being patient and reading my chapter and forward. I will try to update everyday, but I take Karate AND I have homework a lot, so Mianae again..>_<.