Chapter 5: Insanity

Love Essence

Hey guyss~ So I decided to just write this chapter about Kiseop's pov since I'm kind of in a writers block stage >_<. and throw a few Sae-Rin things as well.

--------------------------------------------------------

-The next day~-

Sae-Rin woke up from a nightmare. Her breathing was uneven for a while after having a dream that she had got into a wreck, and was in the hospital for a long time.

She then found Donghae sleeping peacefully. She smiled to herself. as the sight calmed her down a little. *Aigoo...Donghae-oppa..you're adorable when you're sleeping..* 

She sighed and looked at the clock. It was 12 in the afternoon. She slipped out of her bed carefully so she wouldn't wake up Donghae, and then walked down stairs after brushing her teeth and saw that Leeteuk had made her a full breakfast, and Henry was up as well.

"Rinnie!!!" Leeteuk smiled and hugged her. "Good morning my precious dongseung~. I made you breakfast." Her oppa's smile always had that power to make me feel better.

Sae-Rin couldn't help but smile and hugged Teukie tight. "Gomowa~" Sae-Rin said in an attempt to use aegyo, and sat down and ate her eggs, bacon, and jam on bread. "Yumm~~~". She giggled when she finished and Leeteuk took her plate and washed up. 

"I'm going to go see what's on the news." Sae-Rin said and walked to the media room, which had video games and a big TV screen. She the news, only to have her eyes water up.

There were pictures of her and Kiseop at the club. Henry noticed her eyes water. 

"Dongseung?.." Henry asked, kind of scared to see her cry. 

"N-ne? Mianaeyo, I can't watch this. " As soon as Sae-Rin said that, Donghae walked in.

"Is that the guy you told me about last night that called you an attention ?!" Donghae's voice startled Sae-Rin and she jumped and looked at him, whiping the tears away. "Donghae, it's nothing to worry about!"

"Don't lie to me, Park Sae-Rin." Donghae said, his was dead serious. Sae-Rin's eyes widened, Donghae only calls her by her full name when he's really angry. 

"I WILL get him, if it's the last thing I do!!!" Donghae said, soon enough, Leeteuk joined in the conversation and Sae-Rin was forced to tell what happened. Leeteuk and Donghae had a grudge against Kiseop, now. 

"B-but! I said I think I missed understood him!! Please don't do anything.." Sae-Rin pouted, feeling bad now. Her cuteness made Donghae and Leeteuk back off....for now.

---The weekend after the club meeting (KIseop POV)---

Kiseop walked into the dance room and threw down his bag, and the radio. He needed to blow off some frustration, so he started dancing away on the glossy, wooden floor, his moves were precise, and no doubt y, despite his frusteration.

*Janjang!! I can't get over how I hurt her...she..was crying. I must really be an , and it's all because of how I'm having internal fights with my heart and mind. Either way, everything's probably going to get worse...* Kiseop thought and let out a heaved sigh. He got here early since he and the other members were going to have dance practice soon, so he decided to just go here first to try to set his mind way from what had happened a few days before.

---FLASHBACK---

Sae-Rin was dancing and the crowd had her full attention. "Oh, so you think you can steal the crowd away? Well, you still need a little work, even though catching an audience's attention comes easy for you." I said coldly, but I wasn't meaning to.

"Oh..mianae Kiseop-sunbae..." She looked down, and turned away. Yet  I could see the tears in her eyes, but I had no idea what I had done, at that time.

"I'll be leaving now...." And that's when she took off. I felt like I had just got shot, and then Eli and Hoon had to tell me what I had done.

That last sentance- "I'll be leaving now" chewed at me ever since it happened..I can't get her out of my head. I'm going insane.

---END OF FLASHBACK--

"Aish!! Lee Kiseop how could you have been so stupid?! " I yelled loudly, not realizing Hoon was in there.

"Er..Kiseop-hyung, are you alright?" I looked up to see that Hoon was there, I blushed lightly, how could I not know he was standing there?

"Uh...y-yeah.. I am..." I said, but it was a flat out lie. As usual, Hoon could see something was bothering me.

"Is it about Sae-Rin?..Kiseop, don't beat yourself up about it. You should go try and apologize?." Hoon said and gave me a sorrowful look.

"I...I can't help it, Hoon. I like her..a lot. Then I go and say something so stupid, like a ppabo." I took a seat against the mirrors. I was sweating, and hot from my frusteration dancing. "Like she'd forgive me. Plus I'm pretty sure she hates me." I bit my lip and put my forehead in the palm of my hand.

Hoon came and patted me on the back. "Listen, Seoppie, cheer up. For me pweasseee?~ Besides the others will be here soon, so let's talk about this laterr." Hoon did this adorable puppy pout , and I couldn't resist and I sighed, with a slight smile on face. 

"Arraso." I said, and then the other guys showed up. We practiced our new song, Alone. We even practiced Forbidden Love, for our upcoming show performance, afterwards we did some freetime dances to the songs of other bands.

I wasn't all that focused. Hurting Sae-Rin...I swear I didn't mean it. I had to do something to fix it, it was tearing me up from the very core. I needed to make it right, somehow, some way.

-------------------------------------------------

Annyeong~ Short chapter I know. I was having difficulties on what to put for chapter 5. Mianaeyo~~~. Well, stay tuned cause I have a plan for Chapter 6, keke ^^. I wish I knew how to do a poll..

SOO I'LL ASK HERE! 

Who do you guys want Sae-Rin to be with? I'm curious! Comment your vote? 

1) Donghae ORRR 2) Kiseop ? 

"How can things be like this?...Sae-Rin..Mianaeyo..." -Kiseop

 

y Kiseop dancing? XD. 

 

Kyaa~ His eyes are so capitvating<3.

Hoon :3 hehe. I lovee Hoon and Kiseop >_<. Oh, AJ is my bias to...OTL

 

Kim Jaeseopp<3 xD. Soo~ Yesh that's all for now. Annyeong~