Chapter 6: Confessions

Love Essence

-Narrator~-

Her friend Ae-Ryung had demanded that Sae-rin went to the U-KISS concert with her, that was that night. So she was taking a shower , and gettting ready to leave. She really didn't want to go, but she didn't know that that concert would change her outlook on Kiseop. Could there really be something more underneath his shell?

---------------------------------------------------

-Sae-Rin's POV~--

*Ugh..I don't want to go to this..but Ae-Ryung is dragging me along. U-KISS is talented, but he's there..* I thought as I put my lime green bow into my hair and grabbed my jacket, just as Ae-Ryung pulled up infront of the house, and then I got in the car, and we left.

"Kyaa~ I'm so excited~. Thanks for coming, even though I don't know why you said you didn't want to.." Ae-Ryung asked and pouted a little bit, as I got into the car.

 "Anywho~ Ppalli!!" As soon as Ae-Ryung said that, she hit the gas petal and we drove to the concert. After we got there, we were originally going to have to wait in line for 2 hours, until someone noticed that I was Leeteuk's sister, and we got in quicker. Sometimes it's weird being the sister of a K-Pop Idol. I mean, getting in quicker than the fans that worked so hard to get here early to the show, made me feel bad. T_T.

"Ahh, this is why I love you more than most of my friends, Sae-Rin. You always make the best things happen!" Ae-Ryung said and she took my hand to get to our seats. "Yeah...I do...I guess." I said as I sighed and watched the concert show.

During the whole show, they played numerous songs. Such as "Alone", "Stop Girl", "Doradora", "Manmanhani", "Shut Up", "Believe", and then "Forbidden Love" which they did to introduce AJ, since he came back from the States. It was energizing hearing the millions of KISSme's screams of joy and support.

Then..I realized something. Through every single performance, I kept watching Kiseop. *Gah..babo..stop watching him, Sae-Rin, even though he has the charm, charisma, moves, and the most adorablest personality about him.* That thought ran through my hand and then I sighed in frusteration. 

*WHY do I like you, Kiseop?..* I pouted and then after I escaped my thoughts, the concert was over. I guess I stayed in my head more than I thought, since after that, Ae-Ryung took me to the fan-sign with her, she likes AJ, by the way. 

I walked over to the fansign with her, and Kiseop immediately looked up at me, thinking I was a fan, and I just knew my heart skipped a beat, and my face had to have been bright red. I gave him a look like "Er..she dragged me over..." I mumbled softly, so only Kiseop could hear, I bowed my head, feeling stange around him.

"A-annyo, S-Sae-Rin." Kiseop said, and then bowed his head back. Something was weird. I could've swore that I saw that his face was just as red as mine. His eyes told me he didn't expect to see me there. I told Ae-Ryung that I'd be waiting near the door for her.

I hurried along and left the fansign quickly. Hoon and Eli even gave me a nod, telling me they knew I was there. I was so embrassed.

*...Why was Kiseop blushing though?..Unless I was just seeing things, which probably is more reasonable.* I thought. 

It was a LONGGG way back to my place. Ae-ryung and I stopped for some late dinner, it was yummy Kimchi and curry.  After we ate, we went to my house, since we were planning on having a sleep over at my house. It was nice, since sometimes it's difficult being the only girl in the household of 13 guys who were all handsome and funny. I always had a attraction for Donghae, though. I was beginning to confuse myself. All these years I've always thought of Donghae as my brother, but since that night he waited for me to get home, and got angry at what Kiseop had said, I've been thinking maybe I like him more than just my brother.

*What is going on...do I, perhaps like Kiseop AND Donghae?..This is bad...* I thought and fell asleep, into my Neverland of dreams.

--MEANWHILE, AFTER THE U-KISS FANSIGN, IN THEIR DORMS--

 

-Kiseop's POV---

*Oh god, I can't take it anymore. I need to tell her how I feel. I'm driven to the point of where I'm lost in life. I NEED to make it right. Like now...*

I thought to myself as I punched the wall, but not enough to break my hand, though. Hoon had heard my punch and came rushing in.

"Kiseop-hyung, what are you doing?!" Hoon asked and he grabbed my hand , examining to see if I had injured it in anyway. I only had a bloody scratch on two of my knuckles, and then Hoon looked at me. I looked at him with a straight face and said "Hoon, I need to tell her how I feel. I'm going crazy. I have no way to get to her though,...She was at the concert, Hoon". 

"I know she was, but I also know that you need to talk to her somehow and set things right, Kiseop." Hoon said. I always admired how he always understood how I was feeling, he reminded me of Kibum, like a lot. Hoon and I discussed my plan of how to get Sae-Rin to talk to me.

----THE NEXT DAY (KISEOP POV STILL)---

I woke up around 11:30 and took a shower and got dressed. I got into my car and I went to where Sae-Rin worked. To my surprise, there was a fan in there as well and shouted "KISEOP-OPPA, CAN I HAVE YOURE AUTOGRAPH?!". I gave her a polite smile. "Ne~. Thank you for supporting us." I asked for her name, and I signed a paper after writing a little note, which was basically just saying thank you, and be sure to catch us at our next show. The fan squealed, and then she left, after bowing of course. Thankfully, Sae-Rin wasn't around at the time.

*Our fans are so cute~* 

I walked up to the counter, rang the bell and began was looking at the menu. I smiled as Sae-Rin came up and asked me what to order. Her face when she saw me was cute.

*she has just as much aegyo as me...* I said and slipped a note over the counter to her, hoping that she would come.

-----SAE-RIN POV----

I rushed to the cafe's cashier table, I took my pen and a notepad and asked "What would you like to order?". At that point, I looked up and gasped in shock. "K-kiseop...".

*What is..he doing here?* I thought and I stopped breathing for a moment, feeling my heart stop again.

"Annyeong, Sae-Rin. I'd like a peppermint mocha with extra chocolate please~" Kiseop said as he smiled, and then he slipped a note across the counter. It read:  "I need to talk to you, it's important..".

*Good god, Kiseop your smile...why does it captivate me?!* I thought.

I nodded at it, I was hesitant at first. I didn't know what this guy was thinking, but I gave him his mocha and then asked for a break. He lead me to a table near the edge of the cafe's wall, I took a seat across from him.

My heart was beating so fast. He deffinately lived up to his ulzzang name. His eyes, and his personality were so radiant. I knew I was completely falling for Kiseop, but I was scared to at the same time.

"H-hey, Sae-Rin." Kiseop started and looked down at his mocha, he hesitated for a moment, but then his next sentances just came at me.

"I...er, Mianae! I..didn't mean to make it seemed like I was calling you an attention ...I really wasn't. I was trying to compliment your dancing, its just  I didn't know how to react, since for some reason my mind and heart have been conflicting with eachother. There's this girl, that my heart really likes, but my mind keeps rejecting those feelings, thats why my words came out harsh." It looked like Kiseop was about to cry since it seemed like he's been holding in this secret for a while. 

"Kiseop-sunbae, then tell the girl how you feel...don't beat yourself up over it. And, I'm sorry for reacting the way I did that night at the club. So, we've came to an understanding, and let the club stay in the past. Just like your song.."The past is the past, is the past, is the past". I sang softly, trying to fix up the heavy emotions in the air. I didn't like to see Kiseop look so down. He managed to smile a bit, but it quickly faded.

"I would tell the girl my feelings, but it seems like she wouldn't accept them. That is part of the reason why I was harsh..I've been hurt badly before.." Kiseop said, I knew he was about to cry, I could see it in his eyes. He told me his story, I felt so upset. It was at that time I realized I did like him. 

Wither or not society would accept it? I didn't know, but oh well. *But..would Donghae? I'm in deep trouble..* I thought.

-----KISEOP'S FLASHBACK-----

I just got off of work from practicing our new song, and I headed to my girlfriends house. I knocked on the door, not wanting to be rude, and that was when a guy opened the door, he was half dressed and my girlfriend, Haemin; stood there.

"W-what the hell, Haemin?!?!" I yelled, covering my mouth, tears starting to sting my eyes.

"I-it's over, you..you cheater!" I was going to call her something worse, but I wasn't like that, and then I took off. 

"W-wait, Kiseop!" I heard Haemin call for me, but she stopped, and then I knew she didn't care anymore. I wanted to die. 

----END OF FLASHBACK (KISEOP's) ----

I shuddered, returning to the present to where I was sitting across from Sae-Rin. She had tears in her eyes, she didn't want to see me hurt, it seemed. Oh how I had wished I did call her what I thought at the moment. 

But, that didn't matter to me anymore. The way Sae-Rin looks when she cries made me feel like that what had happened with Haemin, was suppose to happen so I could be right here, where I am right now, to protect Sae-Rin.

"Kiseop.." Sae-Rin said and then she hugged me. I hugged back, and I was in a trance. *Was this real? Could this be REAL love?* I thought, and cried in her shoulder, I couldn't hold it back anymore. My flashback made me upset, so did seeing Sae-Rin cry, but what made me cry was how I couldn't stand the fact of her not knowing how I felt.

 *I HAVE to tell her. NOW is the chance.*

"Sae-Rin, the girl I'm trying to confess to, is you!" I blurted out.

--END OF KISEOP'S POV-

 

----SAE-RIN'S POV---

I stopped breathing when I heard his confession. My eyes filled up with more tears, I felt like my heart was going to burst, but they were happy tears.I felt my face get hot again, and then I looked him in the eyes, I didn't seem him as cold anymore, not after he had told me his dark past, I'm sure there was more. I didn't seem him as cold anymore, not with that look in his eyes, longing for someone to accept him feelings back. 

"M-me? W-wae!? Why me, Kiseop...I..like you to. " I whispered, and then we just sat there for a moment to let everything settle in, so we stopped hugging and just looked at eachother.

That was until Kiseop threw himself at me, wrapping me tight in his arms. "Sae-Rin, I'm so, so sorry..I never meant to hurt you. Could...we be friends? You know..take it slow?" Kiseop asked me, resting his chin on my head, I smiled and hugged tighter.

"Ne~. But..Donghae likes me to...no..he said he loved me. It's...scary. I've never been in this position, Kiseop. Now I like two guys...I'm so screwed up inside, Kiseop.."

I said, as I remembered how I was just about to sleep until I heard Donghae say he loved me.

 I looked down, and Kiseop looked down at me, I could tell he was slightly hurt, knowing that Donghae; whom I was with all the time, liked me too, but he understood. I was glad he did. I felt like my heart wanted Kiseop more, but a lot of things could happen in such a little time, I know because I knew Donghae; since he's been my best friend ever since Leeteuk introduced me to everyone in Super Junior.

"Sae-Rin, araso. I'll always be here for you, no matter what, and if I ever hurt you again, please don't run off like you did at the club, and please tell me. Also, you are not screwed up in anyway. I know that, because it seems I can hear your heart's troubles. I will wait for you, for how ever long it takes." Kiseop said, and in his voice, I knew he would never forgive himself for hurting me. 

I felt a smile play on my lips as I took in his scent, he smelt so good. Oddly enough, his scent calmed me down.

 "Kiseop, I'll always be there for you too. Let's forget the past and move on, okay? Together?" I asked, as he nodded, and he kissed my forehead. 

"K-kiseop...why did you...?" I asked, blushing a bit. I was surprised.

"Oh, it's just because..I'm happy that I fixed things up. " Kiseop said and chuckled, then pulled out of the hug. 

*Why couldn't things be like this more often?* I thought. After that, my boss coughed and made me get back to work. I told Kiseop I'd see him around, and we exchanged numbers. So he and I text back and forth. Kiseop left after waving goodbye, and saying sorry to the manager for taking me away for such a long while.

Yet, all of It felt nice. Everything was fixed between Kiseop and I; but, there is still a future. 

A future that can have a lot of things happen, in such a small amount of time.

---------------------------

Hey guys~ whoaaa super long chapter, indeed. Took 3 days to write it. I was originally going to combine two chapters, but I decided to just make this one about Kiseop's confession and slip in some fluffy stuff. ^^. I'm proud of my story<3. Anyway, stay tuned for chapter 7!

~Saranghaeyo~

-Heather-ah