Chapter 3: Starstruck.

Love Essence

It's been 2 months since I returned to Seoul, South Korea. It's about to be summer, which means Leeteuk and the others will be busy. Teukie offered to take me with them, since I don't like staying home alone. I agreed to let him take me, but oddly enough, I think it was a good choice!

Lately, Donghae and I have been hanging out while the others are busy doing their own schedules, or just taking a break in the practice room. He's showing me how to dance, and even make my vocals better. Hehe, maybe I'LL become a idol, just like my oppas ^^. Or, that could just be wishful thinking? 

Any who! Donghae and I were messing around with my newly found talent, when Super Junior's manager walked in, he was wearing a white button-up shirt and black pants. We all bowed to him and said hello. 

"Annyeong, guys." The Manager said and smiled at them polietly. "Looks like you guys will be going on Show Champion. Sae-Rin, you were asked to go aswell. The press said that some people want to know more about you, since they've seen you with Leeteuk."

I could feel my face turn red. I..have never been on a variety show before! *Oohh..I hope it goes well...* I thought and bit my lip and looked at Leeteuk-Oppa. "I'm so shy though,,," I said, not sure if I wanted to do it.

Leeteuk chuckled and patted my shoulder. "Dongseung ,it's going to be okay. I'll be there, and so will everyone else, together!" He gave me a reassuring smile, and then off we went into the car. We drove up to our destination, the building for Show Champion looked so big. I then began to have butterflies in my stomach, I didn't know if it was excitement, being nervous, or it could be both.

---MEANWHILE~ U-KISS is riding in their vans--- 

Kiseop hurried to get into the car and grabbed his jacket, he was excited to be going on Show Champion. He was getting nervous himself, not knowing what other band will be there. He let out a sigh, and said "Well, it'll be fun, like it always is, either way!" He smiled to himself and rushed out the door, beating Eli to it. "Hahaha, sorry Eli-ah!" Kiseop said to Eli as he buckled up beside Hoon and Kevin, all the other members where already in the large-sized van.

Eli playfully glared at Kiseop. "Aish! This guy!". Kiseop laughed and said "I'm sorry, I'm just happy to be back on Show Champion. Soohyun-hyung, hurry up and get in! The manager is ready to go!". Soohyun then got into the car, hitting Kiseop playfully, and off they all went. The trip to Show Champion's building seemed forever to the others, but for Kiseop, it only felt like a few minutes. He was really ready for this.

As soon as U-Kiss and Super Junior arrived, the night had just began. 

-------------AT SHOW CHAMPION (Sae-Rin POV, btw)----

I took my seat beside Leeteuk, and behind Kyuhyun, still feeling completely nervous. *Ahh..s-so many people here!..* I said as I glanced around, there were fans from all over the world. Japan, The US, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, even some from Austraila. "Wuahhh~" I said softly to myself, trapped in an awe. 

"Annyeongsaiyo~ Welcome to Show Champion!! I am your host, Kim Shin Young, and we have two amazing bands with us tonight. Why don't you introduce yourself?" I watched as he gave the first introduction to us first. I just stood up, hiding behind Donghae.

"Annyeonghaisyo, ulineun Super Junior, or-yo!" All of the members said and then Leeteu, as roars from the ELF's in the crowd gave support, and then Leeteuk said "And this is my lovely sister from New York, Sae-Rin!" 

I blushed brighter than before and looked at Leeteuk with a "You're getting it later!" kind of look, and then I bowed, "Annyeongsaiyo~" I said shyly and hurried to sit down. "Ahh, Leeteuk, she's adorable. Glad she's here with us tonight. Now it's time for U-KISS!". 

The U-KISS Members stood up with their amazing smiles towards the fans and said "Annyeongsaiyo, We are U-KISS!!" and kissed their fingers to the crowd, and just like with Super Junior, they shouted as well. It felt so nice to be here, but the shy feelings never went away. After the introductions, the host asked each and everyone of us questions about ourselves, but then a question got pointed towards my way. My mind went blank and my heartbeat got faster. Shin Young asked, "So, Sae-Rin, there is rumors that you are in a scandal with Donghae, is that true?".

My eyes widen in surprise at such an dirct question. "E-er," I studdered, and looked over at Donghae and then looked back at the host. "Aniyo, it isn't true. Donghae is just a really close friend of mine, is all..". I said, but I knew deep down inside of my heart, that Donghae possibly did want us to date. It was as if the manager sensed the awkward tension in the air and nodded, letting the show dragged on.

Suddenly, the host had went around asking who were the best dancers in each group. Soohyun took the mic and said "In U-KISS all of our dancing skills are quite in the same range, but Kiseop is our main dancer." Leeteuk, since he was the leader, he took the mic on our side: "The main dancers in our band is also tied, but I think we would all agree that Eunhyuk, and Donghae are the main dancers for us." The host laughed and said with a smile "Sae-Rin, can you dance like the others?". At this point I completely flipped, I didn't expect to dance, but I wasn't going to lie.

"Er..kind of. I just realized today that I had a talent for it, actually." I finally said and smiled, and then the crowd shouted for a dance-off between the two bands. I hoped I wouldn't have to dance, but I have bad luck. Shin Young smirked at himself, as he heard the crowd and said "Alright, let's test your skills then Sae-Rin, shall we? U-KISS's Kiseop VS Super Junior's Sae-Rin!"

*NOOOOOOO, Kiseop is way better than me, he has more experience.* My heart raced and I stood up and bowed a Kiseop, not sure how to approach him with this. Kiseop smiled politely and then waited for the music. I closed my eyes, listening to the beats and just let them control my body. I suppose my dance-off with Kiseop turned out well, since the crowd was cheering me on just as much as they were with Kiseop. Afterwards, I was having fun, so some of shyness had disappeared, until something big happened. 

Kiseop and I had just finished our dance-off, so I said "Nice job..Kiseop-sunbae" I said, as I hoped that word fit with what I was saying, I wasn't too good at my Korean, and I didn't feel right calling him "Oppa" this early, exspdcially since I didn't know him. I felt him take my hand, and look at me with his piercing brown eyes. I knew my heart had skipped a beat, cause I didn't feel it in that one second. His eyes were so gorgeous..and his dancing was just as flawless as his face.

Soon it was time to go, we all left outside after we all bowed at eachother and said thank you for showing up and making the night great. I waved goodbye to the fans and said thanks for supporting Super Junior and U-KISS, and they waved goodbye. I hoped they didn't hate me or something. After we had all left, we all went out for a late dinner. Boy, was I hungry.

We ate, and then we went home. I was so confused, I didn't know what had happened in that moment in Show Champion...

But I DO know that he stayed etched into my head for the rest of the night...

---KISEOP'S POV-----

"Aish, she's pretty good, and pretty..;* I thought, but I wasn't going to let my thoughts control my mind though, she is probably just as naiive as all the other girls nowadays.

"Nice job, Kiseop-sunbae" Sae-Rin had said as she made contact with my eyes and I looked back at her and took her hand, looking her in the eyes. "Gahasamnida, Sae-Rin-ah.." I was being nice, since her brother was present, but something inside me told me she wasn't that bad, but I wasn't going to trust my gut this time, because the last time I did that, I ended up getting hurt. 

It seems she loves to dance just as much as me, I liked that about her though. Her eyes had showed she wasn't...evil. I walked away quickly and took my seat. Hoon must have noticed how I was acting cause he raised his eyebrow as if he was saying "Are you alright?". I just slightly nodded, and the show dragged on, soon it was time to leave Show Champion. We all waved goodbye to our amazing KISSme's, and headed home for dinner. Kevin's umma was there and made us a delicious dinner. 

"Eat a lot, everyone!!" Mrs. Woo said as we all chowed down. After I ate, I cleaned up my plate and chopsticks, took a shower, and layed in my bed. What happened tonight was really fun, I was glad to be home, but she stayed in my head as I fell asleep remembering how she moved to the beats, like she was just letting them control her every movement. 

But....Why was SHE in my head? After that, I swore I wouldn't be so nice to her. Everything is so strange. I've never been this way before.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, did you enjoy this chapter to? It was kind of boring, except for the end. I worked on this chapter for like 3 hours T_T. 

What will happen to Donghae and Sae-Rin after this fateful night? Stay and find out in Chapter 4!

Saranghae~<3

Picture time~

 

 

Donghaee~~~ <3

 

the Wonderful U-KISS leader: SOOHYUN :D

"KISS Me's~~~" -Soohyun

KIss meee? ^^ hehe

 

KISEOPPIE<3 HE'S SO CUTE OMG x3

HOON~

Aigooo, he's cute too! ^^.

Baii~ Sleep well~