Chapter 4: An Unexpected Coincidence

Love Essence

"Ahh..." Sae-Rin said as she slowly awakened to the sunlight peaking through her black velvet curtains. "So brighttt..." She sat up, walking over to the window and saw how beautiful the day was going to be. "Wuahh~ So yeppeo~ I love it here...Umma I wish you could be here, though. It's hard taking care of so many guys at once." She giggled to herself, then stretched, and then headed to the bathroom to take her morning shower. The water felt so refreshing after having that weird encounter with Kiseop on Show Champion the night before. *..His eyes..we're very..moving. Then his smile towards his fans, it was charming...* She shook her head, and returned back to reality from her thoughts, only realizing the water had gone cold. "Damnit.." She cursed as she shivered and got out, she managed to dry off when someone opened the door...

Donghae walked in and then paused, frozen that he accidently walked in on Sae-Rin. "A-ah! I.. I'm so sorry!! I didn't know you were..." His face was as red as it could be, she felt her own cheeks flare up. "O-Oppa!! Get OUT. " She threw a towel at Donghae, which hit him in the face, he chuckled at her towel-throwing, but he closed the door, feeling weird. 

----------------------------

*I...w-whoa. I didn't mean to..."* Donghae thought to himself, he was blushing pretty bad from what he saw in the mirror across the hall. He was still holding the towel, and closed his eyes to try to calm himself down. Then hurries down to the kitchen. "Ahhh! Why then?"  he felt weird after that, and Leeteuk seemed to notice, and he walked over.

"What's wrong, Donghae-ah?" Leeteuk asked, kind of curious himself. "Ah..nothing. Nothing at all!" Donghae felt a sweat drop forming on his brow.

"Well it must be something, you seem very nervous, and your face is all re--- Did you see Sae-Rin or something?!" Leeteuk suddenly raised his voice and glared at Donghae, even if Donghae didn't do it on purpose, she was still his little sister.

"A-aniyo!!!...Ah...fine, I did. But hyung!! It was by accident I didn't know she was showering in that bathroom. Ahh, I feel so nervous now." Donghae's face blushed more, and then he laid on the couch, not knowing what Leeteuk's reaction would be. Leeteuk's eye twitched, but then he asked: "It's alright, I guess...just do not let me see or hear you say you did it again. Also, Do...you like Sae-Rin? Be honest. I won't be mad.". As Leeteuk asked that, the rest of the members came out and sat around, waiting to hear what Donghae had to say.

Donghae opened his eyes, and saw that all the members where around and sighed as if he's been wanting to get his confession off of his chest. "Araso, and yes..I do like Sae-Rin. Her personality is full of liveliness. Exactly what I need a lot of times..just someone to be full of light." The other Super Junior members that where around, they were at first was shocked (Besides Leeteuk), but Donghae could tell they agreed with how Sae-Rin's liveliness brightened everyone up.

Leeteuk agreed with it to, but he could tell that Donghae had some sort of attraction to her, but wanted to find out for himself. 

"Ah..I understand that. Donghae, if something does happen between you to, please take good care of her. I'd say that to anyone who liked my sister." Leeteuk said and patted Hae's shoulder and gave a smile, trying to show he was happy that he had shared his thoughts.

"Araso, Leeteuk-hyung. Of course I'd take care of her. I'm sure everyone here would." Donghae said and brofisted Leeteuk, as Leeteuk smiled, liking the idea that everyone is in too protect Sae-Rin. *I'd protect her with my life...*

Everyone cut off their conversation as Sae-Rin walked in, completely ready for the day ahead of them. "Whose ready for breakfast!~" Sae-Rin said and looked over at Donghae, and smiled as if saying "Just forget what happened this morning. It's alright". After that, the day went pretty well.

Later on that night:

Sae-Rin told Leeteuk that she'd be home late, and then left the house. She was walking towards the dance club in the middle of town, just to have some time for herself. She was dressed in dark blue skinny jeans, and a t-shirt with her jacket over it. She didn't like the whole idea of dressing up just to go dance with a lot of people, but if it came to dates (Which she was not on), she would have tried to look somewhat pretty.

*Ahh, the night air is so refreshing~.* She let out a giggle and looked at the moon, she always loved to watch the skies at night. When she was little, she use to think the billions of little stars in the night sky where little fairies that watched over her. Soon enough, she reached the dance club and took a seat close to the DJ booth, and watched the people dance and grind on eachother, she was waiting for just the right song to dance, but then she seen two familiar faces amongst the crowd.

*Is that....Hoon and Eli?!* She thought and let out a small gasp. *Is it just them, or are the others here too?". She had no idea how to react, but she decided to try to pretend that they weren't there and watched as G-Dragon's song "Crayon" started to play. She smiled, liking the lyrics and just watched as everyone, except Eli and Hoon, dance more wildly.

*Oh wow, this club is so much fun! But I'm waiting for the perfect song to play.* She thought again, and after "Crayon" went off, on came B.A.P's new song "One Shot" and that is when she got up, and got in the middle of the floor and started to hip-hop dance to the lyrics, using the same aggressive movements as the background music. Everyone started to clap and then some even joined her in the dancing. She was having a blast, but she wasn't being overly exaggerated with her body movements, which showed she wasn't all that reckless.

"Holy crap! Isn't that Sae-Rin, Eli-ah?" Hoon said, shocked at Sae-Rin taking the club in her own control. Eli himself was dumbfounded, and said "Hoon, she's incredible...", and smiled, remembering how Kiseop was shocked as well, and thats when Kiseop came.

"What are you guys looking at?" Kiseop asked, and then Eli and Hoon pointed to the crowd, and Kiseop nearly dropped his glass of redbull.

"...Sae-Rin.." Kiseop said he didn't expect to see her which made him happy inside, but he covered it up.

Soon, Kiseop was on the dance floor and walked to her. "It's you...so you think you can steal the whole crowd? Wow. You know, you still need some work, even though you're pretty good at getting attention from everyone." Kiseop said, smiling, but he did not mean for his words to come out cold, and he didn't know she took it as if Kiseop was calling her an attention-. (A/N: I hope you guys don't mind cussing;;) 

"..Oh..mianae, Kiseop-sunbae." Sae-Rin looked down, not sure what he meant about his words, but she knew she took them the wrong way. "I'll be leaving now.." She left and grabbed her stuff, and headed for the door, nearly running out. *He called me an attention , right? Did he mean it?...*

------Kiseop's POV -----

I walked back over to Eli and Hoon, only seeing them looking at some person in the crowd. "Who are you guys looking at?.." I asked, and as they pointed, I saw that they were pointing to Park Sae-Rin.

*Why is she here?..Is she trying to pick up guys?! But she isn't dressed skimpy...* 

Absentmindly, I walked towards the center of the club and said "So, you think you can steal the whole crowd? Wow. You know, you still need some work, even though you're pretty good at getting attention from everyone". I felt a smile come across my face, I really liked how she wanted to dance whenever she got the chance, yet my mind was still not accepting having any feelings for her. 

Sae-Rin frowned and looked down, saying "Oh..mianae, Kiseop-Sunbae". I was confused on what she was apologizing for, and then suddently she said "I'll be leaving now.." she said and she turned around quick. 

"W-wait!!" I tried to call out for her to stop, but she had already ran out of the door. *What did I do?....* 

I looked towards Eli and Hoon who were dumbfounded at her abrupt leaving, and so I walked back over. "Did I say something wrong?..."

"...Kiseop-hyung, I think she took it the wrong way..I did for a moment. I don't know if you realized it...but.." Hoon started to say, as he was looking at me with sadness across his eyes, he knew I had done something wrong. At this point, I was extremely confused.

"But, your words came out harsh, Kiseop." Eli added to finish Hoon's sentance. I then felt like a bullet had hit me

. "I didn't mean to sound so cruel!!" I said quickly and then I tried to run after her, but my mind stopped me, and I sat back down. I was mad at myself.

"Jaejang!!!" I cursed out loud. *Damnit, why is my heart and mind conflicting eachother?!* I thought frusteratedly. I then got up and told the guys we were going home, the club was acting like nothing happened, but I'm pretty sure there would be pictures of Sae-Rin and I at the club, TOGETHER, in the media tomorrow morning.

I got in the car and waited for the guys to get in, and then I hurried back to our dorms and I walked up the stairs to my room extremely mad at myself. "AISH!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and then I went to shower and went to bed. 

*How could I be so stupid?!* I thought as I laid there, looking at the ceiling, and the night sky. My mind was everywhere, while my heart felt like it was in my stomach. I fell asleep, not realizing I actually cried myself to sleep. It's been a long time since I cried..

---Back at the Super Junior house: Sae-Rin POV---

I nearly ran home, I was upset, down to tears and I hoped that Leeteuk and the others weren't up. I walked inside the door after unlocking the door, and Donghae was sitting on the couch, taking a nap. I creeped inside, but then..

"Sae-Rin!!' Donghae said and got up, and ran behind me and hugged me tightly. "I was so worried about you. I thought some drunk took advantage of you or something!" 

"I-I'm fine, Donghae oppa.." I tried to say strongly, to cover up my lie but I failed.

In Donghae's voice, I could tell he had tried to stay up and wait for me to come home. I felt the tears run down my cheeks and it hit his hands. 

"Why are you crying, Sae-Rin?! Did something happen?" Donghae walked in front of me and carassed my face as he wiped my tears away, I blushed. 

"I..I'm fine. Really, I just got called a name, but I think I just misunderstood their words..." I gulped my tears down. Inside my heart, I really hope I had taken Kiseop's words wrong. At least Donghae's words were cheering me up a lot...thank god I had him by my side, he always has been. *..Donghae..why are you so good to me?..* I thought.

"Who called you what?! Who was it?" Donghae said and pulled me into a tight hug. "Let's just go to sleep, Donghae...I'm going to let it go. I'm sure I misunderstood them." I said and walked upstairs, I wanted to escape tonight.

Donghae came up after I had changed, I was laying down then.

---DONGHAE'S POV----

I heard the door unlock, and I opened my eyes, seeing Sae-Rin was finally home.

"Sae-Rin!! I was so worried about you, I thought some drunkard took advantage of you or something!" I said as I got up and hugged her from behind super tight.

"I-I'm fine, Donghae oppa." Sae-Rin said, but something told me she was lying.

"Why are you crying, Sae-Rin?! Did something happen?" I was truely paniking. I didn't want anything to happen to her, she meant everything to me.

I couldn't stand to see her cry, so I caressed her cheek and whipped her tears away. I smiled a little as I saw her blush. *She's adorable when she blushes...* I thought to myself.

"I..I'm fine. Really, I just got called a name, but I think I just misunderstood their words. " I saw her gulp her tears down, inside I felt like a knife had hit me. I've never seen her so upset, it ached.

"Who called you a name? Who was it!!" I nearly yelled, and I pulled her close to me in a tight hug. "Let's just go to sleep, Donghae. I'm going to let it go. I'm sure I misunderstood them.." She said and she walked upstairs. I wanted to believe her, but I just knew something was right. It was bothering me greatly. *Sae-Rin, if I EVER find out who it was, I swear I'll get revenge..* I thought, gritting my teeth.

After my thoughts were in place and silent, I walked upstairs. She must have changed while I was still downstairs, cause when I walked up to tuck her in, she was already in bed. I smiled and walked in. I reached for the covers, but she stopped my hand.

"Donghae...will you lay down with me..?" Sae-Rin suddenly asked. I blushed brightly, and it took me awhile to process her words.

"I...uh..yes. I will lay down with you. Whatever happened must've been pretty bad..I'm here for you, always." I said and I layed down beside her, I tucked us in, and I watched her, her hair. Tears where still glistening on her cheeks.

"Saranghae, Sae-Rin." I said out loud as the moonlight reflected on her face, which made her super beautiful, no, that wouldn't describe it. She looked angelic.

After a few minutes, I even drifted off into dreamland.......

=================================================================================

A SUPER long chapter. I dunno, I just felt like writing  a lot. It took me forever to know what to write next T_T. So, love is climbing up the ladders quickly, isn't it? OOOO the suspension~. I'm proud with my plot concept ^^. I hope you guys enjoy it~ Fighting! (By the way, for Sae-Rin's dance scene, I actually was listening to One Shot, it gave me that idea XD. Thank you B.A.P<3) 

There's more to come soon, so keep reading, please. :3

PICTURE TIEMM~

He's so sweet~ hehehe x3

Eli~

Hoon~~~(And Kiseop^^)

Annyeongg~~ Goodnight ^^<3

Saranghaee~