Chapter 8: Cry

Love Essence

Annyeong, gaiz. I hope you guys like this chapter too^^.

 

 

----KISEOP's POINT OF VIEW-----

 

I woke up to the sound of beeping, and I felt someone's presence on the bed, at least I think it was a bed. I opened my eyes, the sun was fluttering through the curtains, and then I saw I was in the hospital. I sat up thinking *How did I get here? What happened?*. I looked on the bed and saw Sae-Rin passed out in the chair that was against the bed. She woke up, I guess when she felt me move. 

"Ah, Kiseop, you're awake. Thank god!! I was so scared! I thought that would be the last time I'd ever see you again!" Sae-Rin said and stood up, wrapping her arms around me gently, I blushed. "What do you mean?...All I remember is blacking out. " I asked, slightly confused. 

"Kiseop, Donghae slashed across your stomach. There was so much blood, I cried and I've stayed here for about two weeks now...I didn't want to go, it's just..I was worried I wouldn't have gotten to see you again.Mianae..." She looked down after that, and I could tell that thinking about Donghae and I's feud still caused her pain. 

"Yah, don't be sorry. None of this is your fault. It's what happens when a little green monster strikes." I said while scrunching my nose up, and blowing my cheeks out, closing my eyes. Sae-Rin must have saw me do it, cause she was giggling a little. I smiled, I loved making her laugh. It was the greatest feeling in the world.

"A-araso, Kiseop." Sae-Rin smiled and hugged me again, I hugged her even tighter. "I'm glad you stayed with me..." I whispered, hoping she didn't hear me. "Er, when can I get out of the hospital?" I asked, pouting cause I dreaded hospitals.

"They said you could go after they checked up on your wound to make sure you could go on, but it's best if you stay Kiseop..it looked really bad." She said.

That was when I shoved off the covers and tried to stand up, I winced in pain, but bit my lip and went to the mirror, "Turn around, Sae-Rin.." and then I lifted up my hospital gown just enough for me to see the wound. "Oh god. I won't be able to perform for a while." I said, but secretly, I didn't mind. I could make up our failed date night with my time off. I smiled and turned around at her.

"It's okay, Donghae won't either. You gave him 4 broken ribs. Aish, Kiseop!" She said as she saw me wince in pain again.

"Hey, I'm fine, Sae-Rin, really!" I said. *She's not going to believe you, babo.* I thought.

"Don't try to over exert yourself! I'm calling in the nurse in. " And Sae-Rin left the room. I felt empty again, until she came back. The nurse patched up my wound again, and said I could leave tomorrow, since I'll be getting the stitches out then, but I'd still have to have the wound dressed in bandages, to keep it from reopening, and I wasn't allowed to do anything that had to do with work, or using my abdomen, besides eating, and personal things (such as bathroom). Sae-Rin insisted she was going to take care of me, since it's her fault Donghae did this to me. She felt bad. 

*Aigoo, Sae-Rin, what do I have to do to tell you that it's not your fault!* I whined to myself.

 

************NARATOR***********

A few days passed, Kiseop was now discharged, and had Sae-Rin visiting him every few days to check up on him, cook him dinner and redress his wound with fresh bandages, yet he still insisted he was fine . Sae-Rin's feelings for Kiseop were growing immensely, as was Kiseop's. Donghae, on the other hand was still jealous, but beating himself up for acting so stupid, but he and Sae-Rin were back to acting like close friends again, so Donghae felt better each day about what had happened.

Leeteuk didn't like Sae-Rin always going to see Kiseop, though. He didn't trust him enough with his baby sister.

The following month, it was still rising with summer. Super Junior had to go on various schedules, so Sae-Rin was mostly left alone. She spent much of her time hanging out with the U-KISS members. She was treated like their younger sister, as well. However; to Kiseop, she wasn't at the younger sister level, and everyone could tell they liked eachother more than just friends, but they decided to try to think nothing of it. 

Meanwhile, as she's hanging with the U-KISS members, she's getting taught their dances, but the dances didn't bother her a lot since she was high up there on the dancing skill as well. 

 

*********END OF NARATOR, Let's do Donghae's POV******

We were at an interview and soon after that, we had to go to a venue for one of our performances. I decided to go with my new song I wrote, it's meant to be pointed at Sae-Rin, but I made it to where no one knows. I hope it becomes a beautiful song in the future. I really felt bad for hurting Sae-Rin, I should've just waited to see what would've happened, instead of overreacting. She forgives me, I guess. Probably not for making Kiseop nearly bleed to death, but forgives me for how I acted. I hope so. It was really affecting me, in all ways. I loved her, but I realized she had eyes for someone else. That someone else ended up being Kiseop, my rival, the one I'll always have hate deep down in my heart for, but I'm a nice guy, so I have to look past it. 

"Donghae-ah, there are rumors going around that you're really depressed about the scandal with Kiseop and Sae-Rin, how does it feel?" A reporter asked as we were sitting in our interview. I came out of my head, "Wae?" I asked, EunHyuk could tell I had zoned out, and then he whispered to me what I was being asked. "Oh, er, I don't like how I acted, but I know it's my punishment for acting the way I did. May I send a video message?" I asked the MC, and he said I could.

(A/N: Listen to this while reading plz: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0lRtYDAaqA )

I turned to the camera, as it zoomed into my face.. "Park Sae-Rin, mianaeyo. I truely am. I never meant to cause this much havoc in our friendship, but too be honest, I really do like you. You're the light of world, as you are to every member in Super Junior. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I'll do whatever it takes, and if you care about Kiseop that much, then as your best friend, I'll respect it. There is so much more in my heart and mind I wish I could say, but it would take enternity to say it all. So, I leave it at this. Saranghaeyo, Sae-Rin." My eyes were tearing up, the sting from it just made it even harder to blink. 

"You said the words of farewell so often, I thought you were just joking again this time.
One day, two days, three days, time is passing
I wait everyday for you to return.
What are you talking about all of a sudden?
No matter the reason, I can't end it with you.
Stay with me.
My heart that can't let you go is kneeling like this.
Tell me, why do you leave me?"
(A/N: do not own this song)

Those lyrics made my words so ironic, because MBLAQ's song "Stay" translates to that in the 3rd chorus/paragraph of that song. I couldn't stand it anymore, I got up and went back to the waiting room and just cried out all my frustration. *Sae-Rin, I need you in my life.* I thought to myself.

Shortly, Leeteuk-leader-hyung came and hugged me tightly, saying it'll be okay, that Sae-Rin will eventually come back the way she was before, and hopefully everything would go back to normal.

*Oh how I want to believe you, Leeteuk-hyung. It's hard. I done so much wrong to her..I don't deserve it.* I thought again, as I sat there, staring into space, having memories those happy days I went to the mall with Sae-Rin. We acted just like a couple, in my opinion. I knew we weren't, but I longed for that.

(END OF DONGHAE POV PS. I FEEL SO BAD FOR HIM T_T)

 

 

**********SAE-RIN'S POV*********

I was hanging out with Kiseop at an Ice Cream shop after hanging out with his other members, along with himself. I was so glad he could walk, but I always kept a close eye on him to make sure he wouldn't reopen his just now healed wound, when I looked up at the TV to see Super Junior on it. I heard the MC ask Donghae how it felt about the whole thing between Kiseop, himself, and me. I noticed Kiseop was watching too, but I couldn't help but have tears fall.

"Kiseop, I don't know how much longer I can take of this. I'm torturing Donghae, by not talking to him." I said, and looked down from the television and got up.

"Hey, Sae-Rin...c'mon." Kiseop said as he gently took me by my hand and lead me out to his car, opened the door for me, and got in and started the car. "Where are we going?" I asked.

Kiseop smiled and just took me to this beautiful park that was full of various flowers and trees. What got my attention the most was how the sun was setting, making the colors of the nature around us, look more vibrant. I smiled for real, in a long time. "Gomowa, Kiseop." I said

Kiseop was also in a better mood, yet he always had that personality that always was warm, and caring.

"Aniyo, I'm the one that should be thanking you, Sae-Rin-ah~" Kiseop said as we were just standing in awe at the beauty, when I felt his firm arms wrap around me from behind, and he kissed my cheek. I felt my cheeks flare up, and I giggled nervously.

I jumped up on his back, but he didn't seem to mind. I nuzzled my chin in the crease of his shoulder and neck, as he walked me back to the car. He was taking me back to the U-KISS dorms. He wanted me to stay the night, I refused at first, but the other guys insisted I stayed, so I did.

We were all one happy family, for the most part. Donghae and I's situation was still hurting though. I planned on fixing everything soon.

There was only one thing I had in mind after our moment, and that was: *Kiseop, I think I could go through all of hell and back, as long as I have you by my side. Never go..please.* 

 

****END OF SAE-RIN'S POV, ONTO KISEOP'S*****

That afternoon, I was at the ice cream shop with Sae-Rin after we had hung out with the rest of the U-KISS members. I felt happy when I was around her. She was so caring, and that was what had me attracted to her a lot of the time. Everything was happy, until Super Junior's interview came on the television across from us. I knew something bad was about to happen, and sure enough, it did. 

Donghae had been asked how he felt about the situation between Sae-Rin, himself, and I. I listened to his words, I did feel bad, but he wasn't the only one that was stressed, may be even depressed. Sae-Rin and I were too, all of us were. I looked at Sae-Rin, and I saw tears staining her beautiful face.

 "Kiseop, I don't know how much longer I can take this. I'm torturing Donghae, by not talking to him." Sae-Rin said, and I wanted Sae-Rin to get out of the depression for a while, so I decided to take action.

"Hey, Sae-Rin, let's go." I said, and I took her by the hand as she got up, and took her back to the car, opening the door for her so she could get in, and then I got in and drove us to one of my favorite places. She asked me where we were going, but I just looked at her and smiled. "You'll see soon, Sae-Rin." I replied.

(Now, Listen too : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tQjZmEnTe8 -Kiseop's lines matches this so well xD )

I pulled us up too this humongous garden-like park that was filled with nature's beauty. There was a variety of trees and flowers. The sun was just setting, which was perfect. The sunset reflected the colors off the exotic flowers, and I looked at her. She was smiling again, her true smile. The one that was pure, that I will always long to see. "Gomowa, Kiseop" I heard her say. 

"Aniyo!" I started to say as I walked up behind her, and wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her cheek. "I should be the one that should be thanking you, Sae-Rin-ah~" I said as I laid my chin on her shoulder.

*Sae-Rin, never stop smiling. You're more beautiful when you smile. I will forever be grateful for you.* I thought to myself as I held her.

After we stood there for awhile, Sae-Rin jumped onto my back. I didn't mind at all, I liked caring her around like this. I took her back to the car, and drove us back to the dorms. I invited her to stay the night with us because I didn't want her to be alone while Super Junior was out of town in China for another one or two days. 

We all hung out in the living room watching movies, dancing to songs (which was mostly what happened.), and eating homemade Kimchi that Sae-Rin and I made together. It was late, and everyone was soon in bed, after cleaning up. 

I laid in my bed, feeling all fuzzy and warm. I felt like a little girl, which made me laugh. I stopped when I realized that I have never felt this way with anyone else before, but I smiled again. 

Tonight was one of the the best, and hopefully the start of something new.

 

*Sae-Rin, let me the one you love.*  I thought, and I soon fell asleep.

*************************************************************************************

Hiya guys ^^. Sorry for the short-longish chapter. I didn't have this chapter planned out that well, so I just wrote down whatever came to mind, (slowly ideas came >_<). Well, nonetheless, I hope you enjoy this chapter as well  ^^. Oh, and gahasamnida for the views and subscribes, I really appreciate it. Hehehe. :)

Well, Saranghae~

-Heather :3

^He is so cutee<3 hehehe. Dat smile can make anyone feel better. >/////<

 

^I added this here, b/c it's hot, in my opinion.

 

Now let's show some love to Hae ;-;.

^Aigoo~ He's so cute too keke :3

 

y Hae? Yep this has to be "Oppa,Oppa" Scene. Hahha ^^

 

This just makes me feel so horrible. I litterally did cry when I wrote Donghae's apology. ;-;. But I don't like seeing him cry T_T. I'll cry again, like now, I haz tears D;. I'm so sorry Donghaeee. I love you, you know. Just, a lil more biased with Kiseop, well I still havn't figured out who to put Sae-Rin with >_____________<.