Chapter 1: New Arrival in Seoul.

Love Essence

A young girl got off the plane with her hair pulled back in a wavy pony tail as she searched the crowd in hopes to find the passageway to the luggage line-ups. "Ahh! So many people here...".

 As she looked up at the sky, and pouted, as she remembered that back in New York, it had just became morning, but when she got to the airport in Seoul, South Korea, it was sunset. "Umma, I miss you already. I will call you soon after I get my luggage and tell you I landed safely!" she smiled and walked quickly towards the baggage claim and grabbed her things. She started to walk away when someone behind her shouted. "YAH! Sae-Rin-ahh! Come back here!". She jumped and turned around, started to see her loving brother standing across a crowd of people and she dropped her things as she suddenly fell backward, being tackled by him. "OMG! Leeteuk-Oppa!!" Sae-Rin giggled and hugged him tightly. "I came to stay with you, home was getting lonely without you around..I hope I won't be too much trouble for you." She pouted again, only having Leeteuk pinch her cheek teasingly.

"Pft, trouble? Aniyo! I'm glad to have you around, it'll give me more confidence and I'll push myself harder, so will your other Oppas. Also, you totally got your adorableness from me, dongseung. " Teuk said as he smiled and looked up at the giant clock on top of the ticket lines. "AISH! We need to get back to the dorms. We have a huge surprise for you. Ppalli!"

(Leeteuk's POV)

I looked around the busy airport, trying to search for Sae-Rin. Then suddenly, I saw a short, figure looking up at the sky and seen that it was my sister. Oh my, has she grown? *Ahh, my dear sister. I missed you lots. It's glad to see how beautiful you've gotten, which means I'll have to double my protectiveness!!.* 

"YAH! Sae-Rin, Come back here!!" I screamed after her as I saw her about to leave after grabbing her belongings. I realized that I had accidently startled her as she dropped her things.

After about a second, I started to run towards her. I was full of excitement to see her again. Oh what the hell, I was already excited after our Umma had called and told me she was coming to Seoul to stay with me, and that Sae-Rin had told Umma that she had missed me.

"OMG!! Leeteuk-Oppa!! Sae-Rin had said to me as she gladly accepted my tackle hug, hearing her giggle. *I bet Donghae would have thought it was the most adorablest thing ever..* I chuckled to myself.

 She meant just about as much to me as my career with the other Super Junior members. Family always meant everything to us. Suddenly, I heard her say some words I didn't exactly like....

" I came to stay with you, home was getting lonely without you around..I hope I won't be too much trouble for you." Then she did that adorable pout, that I knew she had to get from Donghae. I pinched her cheek, teasing her. *Yah! Punishment for you. How dare you say that you'd be a burden?* 

"Pft!" I let out, looking towards the sky then back down at her. "Trouble? Aniyo!! I'm glad to have you around again, it'll give me more confidence, and then I'll push myself harder during performances, and to protect you. Your other Oppas will follow as well."  I said full of truth. *She had always been the type to think of others more than herself. I hope someday that won't get her into trouble...*

I then looked up at the clock tower at the ticket lanes. "AISH!! We need to get back to the house. We have a huge surprise for you. Ppalli!!" I grabbed her hand and started to run towards the car I had driven.

 

(Sae-Rin's POV)

"W-wah?..." Sae-Rin said, puzzled as he said "other oppas" completely forgetting about his friends. *Oh!! I completely forgotten about them! I'm horrible.* she thought to herself as she smacked her forehead. Suddenly...she felt her self being pulled quickly.

"Y-yah!!' Sae-Rin yelled as Leeteuk grabbed her hand and quickly dragged her to his car and got in.

Leeteuk then put the car into drive and pulled out of the parking lot, Sae-Rin was a little freightened at his need for speed, since it's been awhile since she had last driven somewhere with her brother

. "H-hey! Slow down, Jung-Soo!! Someday you'll get into a car wreck. How can you be so careless!?" Sae-Rin said in a panic, only wanting him to be...safer. 

"Mianae, it's just I'm so excited to see you again. I bet the others will be to." Leeteuk said as he slowed down to match the speed limit, which wasn't fast, but not too slow either. He then felt Sae-Rin relax a little bit as she let out a sigh.

Soon enough, they came to a stop at a large, black iron gate, with flowers around the gate, and lively trees dancing in the soft breeze in the yard. Then she saw a house, and she gasped in surprise. "Wahhhh!!~ It's so pretty, Leeteuk!" Sae-Rin said as the iron gate opened and Leeteuk drove in carefully to the garage and parked the car. 

Sae-Rin grabbed some of her bags, but suddenly, an hand was placed on her shoulder, as if to make her stop picking up things. She gasped, startled, and slowly turned her head to see who it was......*..W-what is this?!*