Once Upon A Time

Heechul and The Seven Dwarfs

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful prince-

"I AM NOT A PRINCE!" Heechul yelled.

Okay, Shisus, fine. Calm down. As I was saying, there was a beautiful princess named Heechul. His Her skin was as white as snow, her hair was golden blonde and long, and her eyes were as brown as chocolate. Chocolate....yum......

"Get back to the story!" Queen King Kyuhyun said.

Sorry. Anyways, before I distract myself again, let's get on with the story. Princess Heechul was never happy after her mom's, the Queen's death. She died a "tragic" death in the night after her and the new King's marriage. King Kyuhyun, her stepfather, was never fond of women prettier and fairer than him. He would always go to his precious one of a kind mirror and ask "Mirror, mirrior on the wall? Who's the fairest of zem all?"

And the mirror would always answer "You are, your highness." Then King Kyuhyun would laugh evilly and after that cough crazily like the old crackpot he is for no @#$%&@ing reason. Until, Princess Heechul turned 18. On the day after Heechul's birthday, Kyuhyun asked the mirror his 'oh-so-obvious' question.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?" Kyuhyun asked before drinking a glass of cola. (what? there has to be something sweet to drink back in the olden days)

"HeeWhite is the fairest of them all." The mirror said, making Kyuhyun spit cola on Donghae, the servant who brought him the cola.

"My hair!" Donghae wailed. Kyuhyun ignored him and glared at the Mirror.

"WHAT?" Kyuhyun yelled, making Donghae stop wailing.

"Oh shnap. Uh....I'll be going now." Donghae said, desperate to leave the room.

"YOU!" Evil Kyuhyun pointed a finger at Donghae.

"Eep!" Donghae was scared of the King.

"Y-yes your majesty?" Donghae said, cowering under the King's death glare.

"Call Sungmin, and bring me Heebum." Kyuhyun ordered. Donghae gulped and nodded. He practically ran out of the room like a terrified bunny.

A few minutes later---

Sungmin and Donghae came into the room while Donghae carried Heebum.

"Y-you-r M-majesty?" Donghae said. Kyuhyun turned around and faced them with an evil Joker smile. Kyuhyun snatched Heebum out of Donghae's hands and it with one hand, the other arm supporting the cat.

"Sungmin-shii." Kyuhyun said.

"Y-yes?" Sungmin managed to say.

"Take HeeWhite into the forest, far away from the Castle. Then, kill her and bring her heart to me!" Kyuhyun ordered. Sungmin nodded frantically and left to go to HeeWhite's room. Kyuhyun laughed maniacally, making Heebum and Donghae stare at him like he was insane. Kyuhyun noticed Donghae staring at him and quickly pushed him out of the room. Once Donghae's gone, he flipped his awesome brunette hair and added some of his favorite strawberry sherbert lipgloss on his lips.