Off To Le Forest!

Heechul and The Seven Dwarfs

Sungmin sighed as he knocked on HeeWhite's door (Quite loudly, I should say.) The ever-so-beautiful Kim Heechul opened the door, glaring at the man.

"Yes?!?" Heechul said, clearly annoyed.

"King Kyuhyun ordered me to bring you out for awhile, your majesty." Sungmin said in a tiny voice, cowering under Chullie's glare.

"I'll be down in a bit." Heechul said before slamming the door close. Sungmin breathed a sigh of relief and retreated downstairs, where he met Donghae.

"How did it go?" Donghae whispered, looking around franticly.

"Shisus. Paranoid much?" Sungmin said sarcastically.

"It was fine. Now if you excuse me, I need to wash my face." Sungmin said, walking down the hall.

"No! Wait! Minnie!" Donghae tried to call for him, but Sungmin ignored him. He turned around the corner and immediately widened his eyes. In front of the bathroom, the JongKey couple was busy making out, Jonghyun pinnning Key against the wall. Donghae hurriedly caught up to Sungmin.

"I told you to wait." Donghae said.

"AHEM." Sungmin cleared his throat loudly, making the JongKey couple broke from their lip-locking session.

"Get a room, you two. It's the 10th time this week and it's only Tuesday!" Sungmin said. Jonghyun and Key both blushed furiously.

"Uh....mianhe, hyung. C'mon, Key.." Jonghyun dragged Key to his room. Minutes later, they heard Key's cries of pain inappropriate noises from Jonghyun's room. (A/N : I know some of you are thinking what I think you are thinking. *wink* *wink*)

"Byeontaes. (erts)" Sungmin muttered under his breath as Donghae went back to the main room. Sungmin quickly went into the bathroom before Heechul came down.

In the JongKey room~

"Ow~! Ow~! J-jonghyun! It hurts!"

"I know baby, i'm sorry."

"Your hands aren't meant for massaging people!" Yes, my dear erted readers, Jonghyun is currently massaging Key's back. (A/N : Bad readers! X3)

"I know, mianhamnida."

"Just try to be a little gentle, arasso?"

"Arasso, Bummie."

"AH! OW!"

"Oops."

Back to Sungminnie~

Sungmin got out of the bathroom and went outside, where Minho had told the coachman to get his carriage ready. HeeWhite was already in the carriage, Sungmin noticed as he got in.

"Does it take you that long to go to the bathroom, or were you ing again?" Heechul said.

"Ah...an-niyo....." Sungmin stuttered, his face turning red.

"Men." Heechul scoffed as the carriage began to move.

After 138051301357309257 + (y+x) hours-nah, i'm just kidding- 20 minutes, they arrived into the Holy Forest. Sungmin and Heechul trampled through all the plants until they reached the middle of the f**king HUGE forest-no really, it was as huge as the Pacific Ocean-, Heechul asked for a rest as she sat on a big rock. Sungmin made an excuse to go back.

"Princess, I will have to go find a pig for the King." Sungmin said.

Heechul looked at him sceptically but then agreed. Sungmin walked calmly to the opposite direction and when he got far enough, he ran like a crazed animal on drugs. He found the pig on the way though....well, actually, the pig almost killed him by running in front of him and Sungmin almost hit the big rock next to him.......and killed the pig. He put the Pig's heart into a bag he brought and the Pig beef into another bag for Minho, Donghae and Jonghyun since Evil Kyu gives food to them once a day, but gives Sungmin all the food he wants, and he wonders why. He washed his hands in the nearby river before returning to the Castle with the coachman.

"Well?" Minho hissed.

"Here, have some pork. Share with Hae and Jong." Sungmin ed a bag of raw pork into Minho's hands.

"Omo.......kamsahamnida, Hyung~! Saranghae~!" Minho rushed off to the kitchen where Donghae and Jonghyun are.

"Kiddish." Sungmin muttered before going to the King's room.

*Knock knock*

"Come in."

"Your majesty, I-UAHH!" Sungmin almost got a heartattack after seeing Kyuhyun in a beauty face mask with cucumbers on his eyes.

"Oh, mianhe, Sungmin." Kyuhyun removed the cucumbers and mask.

"H-here's the heart of HeeWhite, yo-your majesty...." Sungmin nervously handed the bag with the pigs heart in it, the picture of Kyuhyun's face before still in his mind.

"I know I can always count on you, Minnie-ah." Kyuhyun gave Sungmin an unexpected kiss on the lips. Sungmin covered his mouth in shock and ran downstairs. Kyuhyun smirked and pumped his fist in the air.

(A/N : Yeah, I'm a KyuMin fan, whatchu gonna do bout' that, punk!?)

 

Sungmin ran into the kitchen and clinged onto Donghae.

"Hyung? What happened?" Donghae said through a mouthfull of beef.

"Kyu-ah.......h-he......" Sungmin said, his head bowed down.

"What did Kyu do?" Minho asked curiously.

"He......he...."

"For the love of Shisus, spit it out, bunny!" Jonghyun said.

"He kissed me." Sungmin looked up, revealing his red face.

"Ooo........lucky~!!!!!" Minho, Jonghyun and Donghae cheered like little kids. Key walked into the room and raised an eyebrow at what she sees.

"Minnie hyung got kissed by the King himself!!" Jonghyun said.

"Omona......wasn't it your first kiss?" Key squealed.

"N-neh." Sungmin stuttered as he went to drink a glass of water.

"He likes you, Min!" Donghae practically squealed, making Sungmin almost choke on his drink.

"BWOH?!~" Sungmin screamed.

"B-but i'm just a woodsman......." Sungmin said in a tiny voice.

With Chullie~

"Where the hell is he? Aishh......nevermind, i'm getting outta here." Heechul said as she stood up and continued the path. After a while, she spotted a small cottage. In front of the cottage stood a man with a KFC bucket.

'WTF? Where does he even get that?' Heechul thought to himself but shook her head as she walked over to the man. (A/N : Oops. Did I say himself? I meant herself. Ppabo author. I'm just too lazy to erase. Kekeke~)

(And here is the "Sneak Peek" chappie~!!)

"Um.....excuse me?" Heechul asked a man eating a chicken drumstick.

"Yess?" The man, Onew said.

"Do you know where the way out of this forest is?" Heechul asked.

"Yeah, I do know. It's over there, there, there, there, there and there." Onew said pointing to various areas with his chicken.

"Uh...thanks then." Heechul said went to one of the places Onew pointed.

"WAIT!" Onew said placing a greasy hand on Heechul's arm.

"ERMAHGERD! YOU DID NOT JUST TOUCH ME WITH THOSE GREASY FINGERS!" Heechul yelled, making birds fly out the trees.

"Sorry miss-"

"SORRY DOESN'T HELP ANYTHING! NOW GIVE ME THAT JACKET!" Heechul screeched at Onew while pointed at his jacket.

"Shisus. Rude much?" Onew said giving Heechul his jacket. Heechul ignored his comment and wetted his jacket with the water from the river next to Onew's house. (Since when was that there?)

"What are you doing with my jacket?" Onew asked, cocking an eyebrow. Heechul ignored him (AGAIN) and wiped his precious arm with the wet jacket to get rid of the chicken grease.

"Thank you. I'll be going now." Heechul tossed back the jacket at Onew and left. But not before he takes Onew's KFC chicken bucket and threw it into the river.

"NO MY BABIES!" Onew yelled and sat near the river, crying his eyes out. Heechul rolled his fabulous diva eyes and continued walking.