NOO HEEWHITE!

Heechul and The Seven Dwarfs

"Hot damn. How f#$%ing big is this forest?" Kyuhyun muttered to himself. Suddenly, Onew appeared.

"HOLY SHISUS!" Kyuhyun screamed like a little girl as he jumped back.

"Oh i'm sorry sir. Did I scare you?" Onew asked.

"No, not at all." Kyuhyun said, his tone dripping with sarcasm.

"That's great! I'm Onew." Onew shook Kyuhyun's hand enthusiastically.

"Good to know. Tell me, have you seen a small house around here?" Kyuhyun asked.

"What kind of house? Small? Large? Tall? Big?"

"A small one."

"What size?"

"Small."

"Is it small?"

"Yes it is. Now tell me where the f#$%ing house is."

"Mind your manners, kid. Now, you haven't told me your name."

"Cho Kyuhyun."

"Kyuhyun.....never heard of it."

"Of course, especially if you live in this place." Kyuhyun muttered.

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing."

"Anyways.....what are you searching for?" Kyuhyun mentally facepalmed.

"A cottage."

"You mean the dwarf's cottage?"

"Yeah, whatever comes to your mind."

"Just go North. I need to go bathe in chicken, goodbye traveller." Onew left Kyuhyun alone.

'Bathe...in...chicken?' Kyuhyun thought to himself. Kyuhyun shook his head before heading North.

An Hour Later~

"Shisus Christ, I'm beginning to hate jungles now." Kyuhyun sighed. He spotted a small cottage ahead.

"BINGO." Kyuhyun yelled quietly and fist pumped the air. He quickly cleared his throat and adjusted his cloak. He went up the door and knocked a few times.

"Um...excuse me?" Kyuhyun said in a girly but slightly old gran's voice. Heechul peeked at Kyuhyun from a hole in the door.

"Yes?" Heechul answered nervously.

"Could you please let me in? I'm an old lady that had just travelled for miles. And i'm dreadfully tired." Kyuhyun said.

"But I told my friends that I wouldn't open the door to strangers."

"It's okay, just let me see your face."

"O-okay then." Heechul opened the door and faced the old hag-er, I mean-Kyuhyun.

"My, aren't you beautiful?" Kyuhyun lied. Honestly, he want nothing more than to kill Heechul.

"Thanks....." Heechul said.

"Care for an apple?" Kyuhyun said giving HeeWhite the poisonous apple.

"Why thank you." Heechul accepted the apple and stared at it.

"Well, I'll be going now. Could you please tell me the way out of this forest?" Kyuhyun said.

"It's quite far, actually. But just head East." Heechul said and went inside, still staring at the apple. He closed the door at Kyu's face. The second Heechul closed the door, Kyuhyun ran off towards East while cackling evilly. Taemin saw Heechul with the apple and hissed at it.

"What? Taemin, you don't like apples?" Heechul said confusedly at Taemin. Taemin glared at the apple.

"If you don't like apples it's fine, I'm gonna eat it alone then." Heechul said and took a bite of the apple. Suddenly, Heechul felt dizzy and passed out on the floor.

A Few Hours Later~

"Boys, after this clean up and wash yourself. HeeWhite, we're hom-HOLY MOTHER OF SUPER JUNIOR ALBUMS." Leeteuk screamed as he quickly rushed to Heechul, followed by the other 6.

"HeeWhite? HeeWhite noona, wake up~!" Ryeowook shook Heechul with tears in his eyes.

"Boys, carry her to the couch." The other 6 did what Leeteuk told them to do.

"Taemin, what happened?" Shindong asked the cat as Yesung consoled the terrified eternal maknae. Taemin pointed to the apple on the floor. Kangin went closer to the apple and picked it up.

"This isn't an ordinary apple....this is a poisonous apple!" Kangin said. (A/N : PRAISE THE LORD AND HIS MIRICLES! Sorry. Just had to.)

"How did you know that, hyung?" Siwon and Eunhyuk said.

"The colour is a bit more greener than a normal apple. Besides, the inside is dark green." Kangin said.

"So.....does that mean....she's....d-dead?" Ryeowook cried harder at the news. Yesung sighed and hugged the younger. (A/N : Yes. There's YeWook here too.)

"Sad to say, yes." Kangin took off his sunglasses like a baws and sighed sadly.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" The others screamed out dramatically.

"Hey.....why don't we put her body in a glass coffin." Eunhyuk said.

"That.....is the most genius thing you've ever said." Leeteuk said. The others agreed and you know what, the next day, they placed her in a glass coffin near their cottage that just magically appeared out of nowhere.

"So long, HeeWhite. May you rest in peace." Leeteuk said as the others sobbed in response.