The End ^o^

Heechul and The Seven Dwarfs

Days later~

Today was the big day. No, not when Kyuhyun finally gets kicked out of the castle. It was HeeWhite and Hankyung's wedding day. Hankyung was making sure everything was alright while HeeWhite was getting her make up and hair done before wearing her wedding dress.

"Woah.....HeeWhite unnie you're really pretty~!" Kibum said in awe when she saw HeeWhite. Henry and Key smiled widely, impressed with their work.

"Really? Thank you." HeeWhite said.

"*sigh* I wish I could get married to the man of my dreams one day." Kibum said.

"Don't worry, you will. Trust me." HeeWhite winked at Kibum before Donghae entered.

"Princess, it's time." Donghae smiled. HeeWhite thanked him before walking towards where her father was standing.

"Still not happy about this." Kyuhyun muttered as he linked arms with HeeWhite.

"Shut up." HeeWhite said and smiled brightly as the doors to the altar opened. She walked with Kyuhyun slowly towards the altar where the priest and Hankyung was waiting. Sungmin gave HeeWhite a thumbs up and grinned. HeeWhite finally reached the altar and held hands with Hankyung.

"Well, can't believe i'm saying this but, take care of her." Kyuhyun said quietly to Hankyung before joining Sungmin at one of the seats. Btw, the place was packed. The maids, Zhou Mi, the servants, the dwarfs, Princess Kibum, Taemin, everybody. Even Onew. The priest started talking and all, bla bla bla, i'm so lazy XD blabedy blabedy bla, and so forth skipped to the end of the dinner.

"So, Chullie, where are you gonna have your honeymoon?" Henry asked.

"Maybe in London, Paris, Tokyo...who knows?" HeeWhite said. Suddenly, Key rushed over to them.

"Princess Kibum, someone wants to see you outside." Key said with a smirk.

"Who is it?" Kibum asked.

"See for yourself." Key said. Kibum bid HeeWhite goodbye and went to the garden. A tall, muscular man was waiting beside the tree in the shadows. Kibum hesitated to step forward but eventually did and stood beside the bench in the garden.

"Um....hello?" Kibum said.

"Hello, princess." The man answered in an oh-so-familiar voice. Kibum gasped before running to hug the man.

"Wonnie~! Where have you been?" Kibum squealed. 'Wonnie' chuckled and returned Kibum's hug.

"Oh you know, around. Your step-sister invited me here." 'Wonnie' said. Kibum and 'Wonnie' continued talking and laughing with each other, enjoying each other's presence. Not far away, a couple was observing them from the balcony of their room.

"Chullie......what exactly happened between to the both of them again?" Hankyung asked his newlywed wife.

"*sigh* Okay, so here it goes. Siwon and Kibum met when Kibum was 8 years old. They fell in love at first sight. They always met at the garden, that is, before my dad, King Kyuhyun found out about their relationship. Sungmin was okay with it, but the old hag wasn't. He banned Kibum from seeing Siwon ever again. But one day, Siwon missed Kibum too much that he crept into her room at night. Unfortunately Kyuhyun was in that room, seeing Kibum before going to bed. Kyuhyun casted a spell on Siwon. The spell made Siwon turn into a dwarf for a few years and will be broken when he finds his one true love again. Turns out Kibum was adopted by Sungmin in secret when I was 5." Heechul explained.

"Okay, I get it." Hankyung said before cuddling his lover. (A/N : Don't question my logic on that Sibum story.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In The Present

"And that's how I ended up with your father." Heechul had told her children the story of her and her family.

"That's such a long story...." Her eldest son, Sungyeol said.

"Okay, bedtime. Go to bed early or tomorrow Ahjumma Kibum will not make you her chocolate brownies for breakfast." Heechul warned her children (3 sons, to be exact). The three boys crawled into their beds and Heechul tucked them in.

"Goodnight umma." The second son, JoKwon said. Taecyeon, the youngest, yawned sleepily in answer.

"Goodnight boys." Heechul turned off the light in the room before walking fabulously towards her and Hankyung's room. Hankyung was already sound asleep on the bed before Heechul had even entered the door.

"Aigoo this man. Didn't wait for me, the beautiful and awesome Han Heechul." Heechul murmured quietly as she climbed into their bed.

"I heard that." Hankyung said as he opened an eye and smirked at Heechul.

"It's true." Heechul said snuggling him.

"I wouldn't say awesome, but I would agree on being beautiful." Hankyung said.

"Whaat? How could you not call the devilishly beautiful once Kim Heechul awesome?" Heechul asked in an arrogant tone.

"I have my own reasons. And what do you mean by 'once Kim Heechul'?"

"It means I was once Kim Heechul. Now i'm 'Han' Heechul."

"Enough talking you two lovebirds, go to sleep~!" They heard Kibum yell from next door.

"Oh my god, were the walls too thin?" Heechul said.

"Apparently yes." Siwon replied from the other room.

(A/N : I'm making a completely different story now XD)

The Next Day

"Breakfast served." Siwon and Hankyung chuckled at the 4 children scarfing down the bacon, eggs, sausages and brownies like they've never eaten something so delicious in their life. Kibum and Heechul just shook their heads in embarassment.

"Kids, eat slowly or you might choke." Zhou Mi said as he passed by.

"Yes, appa Mimi~" Taecyeon and Yongguk, Sibum's youngest son, mocked.

"Shisus, what are you, pigs?" JoKwon said strutting to the breakfast table.

"Why do you always strut like a girl?" Jungsu said.

"He's gay." Seungri, the oldest son of Sibum said.

"It's not gay, it's called being FABULAAS~!" JoKwon said in a PewDiePie-like tone.

"Still gay." Seungri said.

"It's fabulous!" JoKwon argued.

"It's gay!" Seungri said back.

"Fabulous!"

"Gay!"

"FABULOUS!"

"GAY!" This went on and on, until Heechul and Kibum snapped.

"SHUT UP OR NO VIDEO GAMES FOR A MONTH!"

"Yes umma." JoKwon and Seungri lowered their heads in shame as the other children snickered in glee. Sungmin watched them from the entrance of the living room and smiled. He loves watching the two families dine together (Stalker much? XD). That is, until Kyuhyun pesters him. By pestering, I mean scare the out of him by wrapping his arms around Sungmin's waist from behind by surprise. Which just happened while I was telling you this incredibly long story.

"Kyu, would you at least give a warning when you're approaching me. I would have strangled you by now." Sungmin said as Kyuhyun chuckled.

"Sorry, can't help it." Kyuhyun murmured as he rested his chin on Sungmin's shoulder and hugged him closer.

"You're lucky I love you." Sungmin said, resting his arms on Kyuhyun's.

The End

Ahh........I feel so lazy. And I want a choco chip milkshake, nao.

I just feel so happy at myself for finishing my first ever fanfic.

I'm gonna reward myself with a choco chip milkshake. And lose a few bucks in the process.

Whatever. I don't care. d(^w^)b.

Tell me what you think about this fanfic please~

Anneyong~