What A Miracle~!

Heechul and The Seven Dwarfs

Months have passed since HeeWhite's death. Nothing changed, except for the fact that Ryeowook had locked himself in a room and wouldn't even come out to eat. So, the others had to bust through the window like a secret agent and force-feed Ryeowook. Was it fun? Well, if you count smashing through the window with your body fun while getting cut in the process. The dwarfs visited HeeWhite's coffin once a day and sometimes brought flowers to replace the wilted ones inside the coffin. They were all too depressed to do anything, even Shindong stopped eating 10 times a day. That is, until one day.............

Somewhere In The Woods

"Mi Mi, are you sure this is the right way to King Kyuhyun's and Sungmin's castle?" A familiar handsome looking Chinese man asked his servant. (And yes, KyuMin are married.)

"I'm....not sure too, your majesty." The servant, Zhou Mi answered.

"Why you-oh! A human!" The Chinese prince spotted Onew sitting outside his house while smoking a chicken flavoured cigarette. Yes, chicken. Where did he even get all this chicken, I don't even know. Well, maybe it was because there was a KFC factory right next to his house, but I'm not so sure.

"Hello, sir." The Chinese prince approached Onew cautiously.

"Who are you?" Onew asked.

"I'm Hankyung, the Prince of China. Do you know the way out of this forest?" The prince, Hankyung asked.

"As a matter of fact, I do, your highness. Just go North and you will find a small cottage. Ask more information there." Onew said before he took another drag of his cigarette.

"Kamsahamnida." Hankyung thanked Onew and went North while riding his white horse and Zhou Mi followed behind, riding a brown horse. And of course, the horse has some kind of glittery pink saddle made from some brand called Proda. Since the fabulous Zhou Mi wouldn't sit on the horse without one. Anyways, back to the story. Hankyung and Zhou Mi spotted the dwarfs' cottage a few minutes later and went towards it. The both of them got off their horses and examinied the house. Hankyung went to see HeeWhite's coffin while Zhou Mi went to the door. (There's no roof for the coffin, btw.)

Hankyung was fascinated by HeeWhite's beauty and stared at her features. Leeteuk answered the door and talked to Zhou Mi while the other dwarfs went to see Heechul's coffin. The 6 dwarfs were shocked to see the Prince of China here, next to Heewhite's coffin. Eunhyuk plucked up the courage to go closer to the Prince and stood beside him.

"Beautiful, isn't she?" Eunhyuk asked Hankyung. Hankyung glanced at him before smiling.

"Yes, she is. What happened to her?" Hankyung asked the little dwarf. Kangin and Yesung came closer to them and hesitated to tell the prince the story. But, they told him, eventually.

"So that's what happened. She's so beautiful, I would love to kiss her..." Hankyung said as the other 3 dwarfs came (including Ryeowook.) closer to them.

"You can try to wake her up, we would really love to see her alive again. Especially Ryeowook." Siwon said. Hankyung nodded and leant forward to kiss Heechul. And, as if God decided to give Heechul another chance, Heechul instantly woke up and wrapped her arms around Hankyung's neck.

"NOONA~!" Emowook suddenly became Happywook and hugged Heechul tightly after she broke away from Hankyung. Heechul giggled softly before hugging the younger. Zhou Mi and Leeteuk approached them, Leeteuk having a surprised expression glued to his face. Heechul got out from the coffin

"What happened?" Leeteuk asked and couldn't help but grin widely.

"Teukie hyung, HeeWhite noona is alive~!!! And it's all thanks to this man~!" Ryeowook said joyfully. Leeteuk faced Hankyung and smiled at him.

"Thank you, Prince." Leeteuk said. Hankyung answered with a soft smile.

"You're a prince?" Heechul asked Hankyung.

"Yes. He's the prince of China." Zhou Mi said.

"I'm the Princess of Seoul." Heechul said.

"Really? That's perfect. You see, Hankyung is in need of a princes-" Zhou Mi was cut off by Hankyung.

"Well, Chullie, I was gonna go to your castle to meet Princess Kibum to be wed.." Hankyung said.

"Oh...." Heechul said sadly.

"But then, I met you. So Chullie, will you marry me?" Hankyung knelt in front of Heechul and held her hand while smiling brightly at Heechul. Heechul blinked tears of happiness and smiled back. (A/N : This is getting kinda mushy for me for some reason XD)

"Yes, Yes I will!" Heechul said. The dwarfs and Zhou Mi squealed in glee as Hankyung rose from the floor and kissed Heechul fully on the lips.

Meanwhile In The Castle (Ah F#$% It, Let's Just Call It The Castle Of Seoul)

"Bummie!" Kyuhyun called.

"Yes?" Key peeked her head out from the kitchen.

"Not you. Princess, come down!" Kyuhyun called for his daughter.

"Neh, appa?" The ever-so-fabulous-but-not-as-fabulous-as-HeeWhite Princess Kibum went downstairs and stood a few meters away from her dad.

"Bummie, go and get ready, the Prince of China, Hankyung, will arrive any minute now. Go look pretty, so he'll marry you for sure." Princess Kibum sighed but obeyed her father. She didn't really want to marry Prince Hankyung. She just wanted to go and find her long lost childhood friend, Siwon. (Kekeke, Sibum in here too.) Princess Kibum sighed again as she entered her room and laid on the bed. Someone knocked on her door and let herself in. King Sungmin smiled at his daughter and sat beside her.

"Umma, I don't want to get married to Prince Hankyung. Why couldn't he get married to Princess Heechul instead?" Kibum said. Yes, Kibum knows of Princess Heechul. Sungmin had told her all about her step-sister and how Kyuhyun asked him to send Heechul to the forest.

"It's been 2 years......." Sungmin said closing his eyes and smiled a little.

"But-" Kibum was cut off when he heard some royal trumpets playing.

"He's here." Sungmin and Kibum looked out the window. They were surprised to see a woman walking hand in hand with Hankyung..

"Omo....Heechul?" Kibum and Sungmin said together. Kibum and Sungmin rushed downstairs.

"YOU?!" Kyuhyun yelled at Heechul.

"Yes, me." Heechul said batting her eyelashes and flipping her hair.

"Why are you still alive?" Kyuhyun yelled abruptly.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Heechul said.

"Wait, what do you mean by 'still alive'? Did you......poisoned her? CHO KYUHYUN!" Sungmin yelled.

"What? No, no I didn't Minnie-"

"Lies! NO FOR A YEAR!" Sungmin said before going over to hug Heechul.

"Chullie~!" Sungmin magically changed his attitude in front of Heechul.

"Oppa Min~! How have you been?" Heechul said cheerfully, completely forgetting the fact that he's the one that brought her to the forest.

"I'm fine. Where have you been all this while?" Sungmin and Heechul continued chatting, forgetting that Hankyung, Kibum and Kyuhyun were there. Zhou Mi had goine into the kitchen and was flirting with a maid named Henry. Hankyung cleared his throat, making the two look at him.

"Uh, I'll tell you more later." Heechul said before walking over towards Kyuhyun.

"Hello, Appa." Heechul said coldly.

"Since when was I your appa?" Kyuhyun responded in the same tone.

"Kyu!" Sungmin death glared at Kyuhyun.

"Hankyung and I are getting married." Heechul said calmly.

"WHAAT!?" Kyuhyun yelled.

"Yeah. The wedding will be next month, so Kibum will help me prepare." Heechul said as Kibum's face lit up. (How did Heechul know Kibum? Sungmin.)

"Really?" Kibum said.

"Of course. Why not." Heechul said.

"That'll be all, I'll be in Hannie's room." Heechul said. Key led the HanChul couple to Hankyung's room while Kyuhyun stood there in shock.

".........what just happened?" Kyuhyun said. Kibum and Sungmin left Kyuhyun and went to chat with the HanChul couple.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please tell me how you feel about it, Annyeong~