KyuMin Chappie~

Heechul and The Seven Dwarfs

"LEE SUNGMIN!"

"Coming!" Sungmin ran to the King's room and almost got hit by the door if he didn't opened it in time. Kyuhyun was death glaring at him from his chair.

"Y-yes, your majesty?" Sungmin gulped.

"Sungmin. Did you or did you not kill HeeWhite?" Kyuhyun asked in a deadly tone.

"N-no." Sungmin said.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL HEEWHITE?" Kyuhyun yelled. Sungmin got really terrified and started tearing up.

"I'm SO SORRY! I just couldn't kill her!" Sungmin sobbed, falling to his knees. Kyuhyun softened his glare and kneeled in front of Sungmin. He put his hands on Sungmin's shoulders.

"Hey, hey. Don't cry. I didn't mean to yell at you." Kyuhyun said softly. Sungmin continued sobbing his heart out and hid his face in his hands.

"Look, Sungminnie, i'm really sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry...." Kyuhyun tried to pry Sungmin's hands away from his face. After many useless tries, Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin into a hug. Sungmin was extremely shocked at the King's actions that he stopped crying almost immediately. (A/N : Logic!)

"Uh...your majesty...."

"Call me Kyuhyun."

"Okay.....K-Kyu...." Sungmin stuttered as Kyuhyun smiled and hugged him tighter.

"Yes, Minnie?" Kyuhyun said, causing Sungmin to blush.

"Wh-why are you h-hugging me?" Sungmin asked.

"Silly Minnie. Couldn't I hug my own worker?"

"But....but you don't hug Donghae and the others."

"Because I love you."

"M...mwo-oh?"

"I love you, Minnie." Kyuhyun repeated and let go of Sungmin. He wiped all of Sungmin's tears with his thumbs and kissed him. Sungmin's eyes were as wide as saucers before he replied to the kiss, wrapping his arms around Kyu's torso. Kyuhyun deepened the kiss and wrapped his arms around Sungmin's waist. Soon, Sungmin broke the kiss because of lack of air.

"I love you too, Kyu." Kyuhyun smiled brightly at the confession and kissed Sungmin's cheek.

"And you will always be mine." As if on cue, Donghae busted into the room.

"SUNGMIN! WHA-.......what the f*%$ are you doing to Sungmin?" Donghae eyed Kyuhyun suspiciously.

"Don't you have any other plans, Hae?" Sungmin asked calmly.

"Yeah, but....why are you two hugging?"

"In case you're too stupid to know, doofus, Minnie and I are an item." Kyuhyun snarled at Donghae.

"Kyu, be nice." Sungmin said.

"Yes, Min." Donghae watched the two lovers with a gaping mouth before walking downstairs. Minho, Key and Jonghyun raised their eyebrows at Donghae.

"Hyung, what happened?" Minho asked.

"Minnie......I didn't know he will end up with King Kyuhyun....." Donghae said with his mouth still wide open.

"Yah, fishy, close your mouth." Key whacked Donghae's face with a spoon.

"Oww! Kim Kibum, what was that for?" Donghae said as he held his nose painfully.

"Some flies are flying into your mouth, dummy." Key said as she continued eating her Bulgogi. (A/N : Lucky flies. TT_TT)

Back with KyuMin~

"Can I please still kill HeeWhite?"

"No, Kyuhyun."

"At least make her pass out for a day or two."

"No, Cho Kyuhyun."

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee?" Kyuhyun whined with aegyo.

"Aigoo. No."

"Aww........Minnie~~!"

"Oh c'mon Kyu. You're the fairest person in the whole universe for me."

"Aw thanks Sungmin. But please~~~~?? CHEBALL~! (Please)"

"Aniyo, Kyuhyun. And that's final."

"But I wanna be the fairest person in the land."

"No buts, Kyu."

"But can I have yours?"

"WHAT? NO!"

"But you're mine now."

"...........I've got to go. Bye Kyu~!" Sungmin gave Kyuhyun a peck on the lips before going downstairs.

"Aish this man. Nevermind. I'll do it no matter what." Kyuhyun got up and faced his mirror.

"Mirror, do you know the location of HeeWhite?"

"As a matter of fact, I do. In a little cottage in the huge jungle called the 'Golden Jungle'."

"Thank you mirrior." Kyuhyun began scheming his plan to kill Snow White.

"Yes! I know. I will make a poison apple! Oh Kyu, you're such a genious. No wonder Sungminnie loves you." Kyuhyun said to himself. He went to his secret Science lab and got an apple from the small cooler (he keeps it there in case he wanted a snack). He put the apple on the table and began making the poison potion.

After a few hours~

"Shisus. Who knew making potions will be hard. Oh well, at least it's done." Kyuhyun said as he wiped sweat off his forehead.

"And now for the finale...." Kyuhyun rubbed his hands together and dipped the apple into the potion, careful to not accidently dip his hand into it.

"There! Done!" Kyuhyun placed the apple on a piece of tissue paper.

"Now time for my costume~!" Kyuhyun found a hooded cloak in his closet and stuffed into a bag. He put the apple in a plastic bag before placing it into the bag. He wore some normal clothes and went downstairs, the bag over his shoulder. He brought a basket with him.

"Kyuhyunnie, where are you going?" Sungmin asked cutely in confusion.

"I'm going to.....the fancy restaurant in town."

"But that's like 3 hours from here!"

"I know, Minnie. But i'm meeting some people there."

"Are you sure you're not flirting with the girls?" Sungmin asked, clearly in jealousy.

"Nope. Bureobnal? (Are you jealous?)"

"Mwot? Aniyo. Have fun, Kyu." Sungmin planted a kiss on Kyuhyun's lips.

"That's what I thought." Kyuhyun smirked and left to go to the so called 'fancy restaurant'.

"Man, this jungle is so thick and huge." Kyuhyun said once he arrived. He told the coachman to wait for him and walked into the forest alone. He put on his cloak and searched for some apple trees. He found three big apple trees and smirked in delight. He picked them off the tree and hid his bag under the apples in the basket.

"There. Almost done." Kyuhyun took out the poison apple from it's plastic bag and mixed it with the other apples. He had already marked the poisonous apple with a small 'K'.

"Just wait HeeWhite. I'll find you." Kyuhyun smirked and explored the jungle a little more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's the extra long chappie. Hope you guys like it! If you do, tell me how you think of it :3. Anneyong~!