What's this? A cottage?

Heechul and The Seven Dwarfs

HeeWhite continued his journey in the jungle and managed to find some berries on the way. Actually, a BASKETFUL of berries beside a tree. She looked around and saw no one near.

"Where the hell did these came from?" Heechul said to herself.

"Well, whatever. I'll just take them, then." Heechul shrugged and took the basket of berries with her. She continued walking while humming Super Junior's 'U' and carrying the basket.

Meanwhile~

Wookielocks came back from the stream and noticed that the basket was gone.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! MY BERRIES!!!" She wailed.

Back to Heenim~

As she walked, she started eating the berries little by little. Until, she found a small cottage. She decided to go in the cottage. She knocked on the door but no one answered.

"I guess they're out." Heechul muttered before pushing the door open.

"This house is so goddamn small...." Heechul said to herself while she put down her basket on a small table. She went upstairs and was surprised to see 7 small beds lined together neatly. She saw an orange cat sleeping on a red bed.

"Taeminnie!" Heechul squealed when she saw her once lost cat Taemin. Taemin woke up in fright and stared at Heechul before giving out a loud meow and jumping into Heechul's arms.

"MEOW~!!!!! (Mistress! OMGFGKL WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?)" Taemin mewed. (A/N : Yes, I speak cat. Haha, no.)

"Taemin~! How long have you been hiding here? Nevermind, forget that. Are you hungry or anything?" Heechul asked and Taemin answered with a meow.

"I'll take that as a yes." Heechul brought Taemin downstairs and started feeding him some Kyuberries. (A/N : Kyuberries are pink and haz Kyu's face on them XD) After chatting with Taemin, Heechul went upstairs to take a nap on the beds.

A few hours later.

Leeteuk and the others (And of course, they're dwarfs.) walked into their house and saw the basket filled with berries and Taemin sleeping on the TV.

"Yah....Taeminnie, did you bring these berries for us?" Ryeowook asked cutely. (A/N : PLOT TWIST~!) Taemin shook his head and continued sleeping.

"Then who would send give us these berries?" Eunhyuk said.

"Only God knows. Now, excuse me, I'm going to go read my Bible." Siwon said going upstairs.

"Couldn't he live a day without that book?" Shindong muttered. Suddenly, they heard Siwon scream. (A/N : A high pitched scream. Who knew Shisus can scream like a girl?)

"OMOOOO~!! WHAT THE HECK?" Siwon yelled.

"YAAAAH!" Heechul screamed from upstairs. The other 6 and Taemin went upstairs to see what's going on.

"What the hell, Siwo- WHO THE FUDGE ARE YOU?" Kangin yelled.

"STOP! Stop yelling, are you guys trying to make me deaf?" Yesung said. Everyone fell silent.

"Thank you. Now, who are you?" Yesung asked Heechul.

"I'm HeeWhite."

"And why are you here?"

"Kangin hyung, don't be rude."

"Sungmin, the woodsman, left me here. So now i'm trying to find a way out. On the way, I found a basketful of berries and then I found this cottage. I found my long lost cat, Taemin." Heechul explained as she petted Taemin.

"Aww. Poor you." Ryeowook said.

"Why don't you stay with us for awhile?"

"Teukie hyung, have you gone mad?"

"Once again, Kangin. Your manners."

"Mianhe."

"Are you sure that I should stay here?"

"100% sure."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

A few decades-nyahh no-months later~

After a few months, Heechul and the dwarfs had fun times together and got closer to each other every single day. Heechul would help them clean, wash and dust while they're away. The dwarfs like HeeWhite's company, even Kangin. Until one day......

At the palace

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?" Kyuhyun asked the mirror while leaning back on his chair.

"HeeWhite, your majesty." Kyuhyun fell off his chair.

"WHAT? THAT B*$%H IS STILL ALIVE?" Kyuhyun yelled.

"LEE SUNGMIN YOU BLOODY ARSE GET HERE NOW!" Kyuhyun screeched.

Downstairs~

"Oh . Dongsaengs, help!" Sungmin whined. Minho, Key, Donghae and Jonghyun looked at him and shrugged.

"What do you mean by help? Didn't you kill HeeWhite?" Donghae asked calmly.

"You know I would never kill!" Sungmin half-yelled.

"WHAT? Oh you're gonna get it." Minho said.

"Thanks for telling me that, Captain Obvious. I thought I was going to get rewarded with a One Direction poster." Sungmin growled before trudging upstairs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just so you know, I don't like One Direction. Anyways, how is it? Too short? Too...weird? The next chappie may or may not be the last one. Leave a comment below and tell me how you think of it. Kamsahamnida, Annyeong~!