YOU'RE KIDDING ME!!!

What do you take me for?!

 

-The day after chapter 1 happened- 
 
[Narrator P.O.V] 
 
HaeWon awoke to a blue sky, plentiful of white fluffy clouds. She stretched her arms and shouted out. 
"Today will definitely be better than yesterday!"  she took a pause before finishing of what she was going to say. "because there is no Key!!"  HaeWon bounced out of bed and got changed out of her PJs and into a T-shirt and shorts.She brushed her hair and walked in to her bathroom to brush her teeth. Smiling into the mirror, she turned the tap on but not even a drop of water came through. 
"That's strange..." She mumbled as she tried turning the tap on and off continously for a few minutes. Finally, she grew bored of this and took her bathroom essentials to the kitchen sink. She the sink and like her bathroom tap, not a single drop of water came out. This annoyed her very much. She wanted to phone SM by using the landline in her apartment, but strangely, it didn't work either. She sighed and decided to ask her neighbours for some help. 
HaeWon walked to her neighbour's apartment door and knocked, putting on her biggest and most innocent smile she could. As the door opened, her eyes grew wide with shock and her smile faded. 
 
[HaeWon P.O.V] 
 
 
 
I tried my best to keep the smile and knocked on the door, hoping they'd let me borrow their land line. The door opened and my smile faded to find out who was living next door. 
OMG WTF?! WHY DIDNT SM TELL ME I WAS LIVING NEXT DOOR TO SHINEE? I WOULDVE ASKED TO MOVE LIKE AGES AGO.
"Hello?" Key said right before noticing the person was me. 
"Hello, Key." I glared and said to him. 
"Oh! You're that girl from yesterday, did you come all the way to stalk me?" Key he smirked his cocky smirk.
"Umm.. No, " I said, trying to contain my annoyance of him “I live next door. I was wondering if I could borrow your land line.” 
“Why?” He asked.
AS IF I’D WANT TO TELL YOU JUST LET ME BORROW THE PHONE!! 
“Oh, um, I have a bit of a problem over at my place.” I calmly told him.
“What kind of problems?” He continued to ask with a grin on his face.
WELL WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW? IT’S MY PROBLEMS. JEEZ!!! 
“Some things aren’t working, so I thought I’d contact SM.” I told him.
“Use your cell,” He bluntly said.
IF I COULD USE MY CELL THEN WHY THE HECK DO YOU THINK I’D BE ASKING HELP FROM YOU!!!
“It’s out of batteries!!” I became a bit more annoyed with him.
“Charge it.” He told me blankly again.
!@%$@#%@#%@#% IF I COULD CHARGE IT I WOULD’VE ALREADY. WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?! 
“I can’t exactly right now,” I rolled my eyes at him.
“Why?” He asked again.
OMFG. THIS IS SO ANNOYING!!!!! Sigh, I guess I should just tell him. I don’t want to deal with this.
I took a deep breathe in and told him as calmly as possible.
“The electricity and water got cut off at my place. So I basically can’t do anything at all right now.” 
Ah, that wasn’t so bad… I guess…
 
[NARRATOR P.O.V]
 
HaeWon explained everything to Key as calmly as she possibly could, until suddenly from behind key she heard a manly voice.
“KiBum-hyung, who’s there?” A tall man walked out from behind Key. “Your girlfriend?” 
“I dunno, maybe?” Key shrugged nonchalantly.
“WHAT THE HELL!!” HaeWon screamed out, finally. “WHO WOULD WANT TO BE?!” 
MinHo laughed and put his hand out for a handshake
"I guess not then. Nice to meet you for the first time, my name is Choi MinHo."
HaeWon bowed and shook his hand.
"Nice to meet you for the first time MinHo-shii! I'm Jung HaeWon."
"MinHo-ah! Don't get too friendly with her, she has a killer attitude." Key childishly warned MinHo. 
"Who WOULDN'T have a killer attitude if it's YOU they're talking to!" HaeWon could feel her blood boiling again after hearing Key's remark. 
"See MinHo! See!" Key childishly pointed to HaeWon and looked up at MinHo as if he were a little kid looking up to his hyung. 
"Is trying to borrow a phone really THIS hard?!" HaeWon's patience was almost running out. 
"You're here to borrow the phone? Come with me." MinHo lead HaeWon inside SHINee's apartment like a gentleman. By accident, MinHo grabbed on to HaeWon's hand while leading her in, which caused HaeWon to blush. 
 
 
[Key's P.O.V] 
 
~DUGEUN!~ DUGEUN!~   
What the hell MinHo. You've just met her, why are you holding on to her hand as if she's your girlfriend?! 
 
[Narrator P.O.V]
 
MinHo handed the phone to HaeWon and HaeWon dialed the SM Entertainment management's number. 
"Hello?" The person on the other line said.
"Ne, this is Jung HaeWon, an SM trainee." HaeWon calmly spoke into the phone " My apartment's water system and electricity broke down, I'm currently using SHINee's phone to contact you." 
"You live in apartment 23?" The SM employee said in a lifeless voice.
"Yes, next door to SHINee." HaeWon replied again.
"Okay, we'll get you some help soon. Please wait." The lifeless voice spoke again. 
"Ok." HaeWon nodded and clenched her jaw, waiting for the solution to her problem. A few minutes passed and the SM employee spoke again.
"Yes, we'll go fix your water system and eletricity. But until further notice, since you live next to SHINee you'll be staying with them." The employee said before abruptly hanging up. 
"WHAAAAT?!" HaeWon screamed. 
"What happened?" MinHo softly asked her. 
"I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GOING TO HAVE TO STAY HERE!!! YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME!!!!" 
 
~To Be Continued~ 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Oh yesh. o_o the cliche and unrealistic scenario~ ^_^