That was my first kiss you idiot!

What do you take me for?!

 

[Key's P.O.V] 
 
KIM KIBUM. WHAT THE HECK DID YOU JUST DO?! THE DIRECTOR AHJUSSI TOLD ME TO KISS HER CHEEKS. NOT HER LIPS. Ahh! geez. She must be so pissed off now. 
 
[HaeWon's P.O.V] 
 
What... The... F....  I swear the director said CHEEKS. UGH. KIM KIBUM. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU. I CANT BELIEVE I CALLED YOU CUTE EARLIER.
 
[Narrator P.O.V]
 
HaeWon pushed Key away, which obviously broke the kiss and yelled at him. 
"WHAT THE HECK KIM KIBUM. HE CLEARLY SAID CHEEKS. WHY THE F*** DID YOU KISS ME?!" 
"Does it matter?" Key shrugged. "You're an entertainer. You'll do kiss scenes anyways." 
"It does matter!" HaeWon sounded very frustrated. "THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS. YOU IDOT." 
"You haven't kissed anyone before?" Key laughed. 
"DUHH! I'm saving it for the right person!!" HaeWon shouted at Key.
"Ahh~ How lame." Key pretended to yawn. 
"BUT NOW I CAN'T BECAUSE YOU TOOK IT ON ACCIDENT" HaeWon was furious. 
"What if i wanted to kiss you?" Key moved his face closer to HaeWon's.
"You did?" HaeWon asked, surprised.
"No." Key smirked. 
"...What the heck, GO AWAY!" HaeWon pushed Key's face away, hardly. 
"Hey, hey! You two. STOP FIGHTING." The director shouted. "Re-do that scene." 
"Araso." They both replied. 
 
Key and HaeWon redid their scene together and continued to film Key's solo shot. After filming Key's solo shots, they rejoined the rest of SHINee to film the rest of the MV. Well, Key did at least. 
 
[HaeWon's P.O.V] 
 
"Can i leave now?" I asked one of the staffs. They only nodded their head at me so I guess that means i can leave... I exited the set and prepared to go home. Oh, wait. I live at SHINee's place now. Splendid. Whatever, I'll just go back there to get a few things. I took a cab back to SHINee's place and went straight towards the room i was staying in. 
~lalalalalala, lalalalalala~ my phone rang. Perfect timing. 
 
[Narrator P.O.V] 
 
HaeWon picked up her phone.
"yobeseyo?" 
"HaeWon~!!" a girl on the other line said. 
"Oh my gosh, RAEIN!!" HaeWon's expression suddenly brightened. 
"I heard you moved schools, why?" 
"Oh, you know, SM and their ways, because of them, I had to suffer by living with the most annoying creature ever!" 
"You moved?" 
"Yeah, my electricity and water system broke down. So i moved in with my neighbours."
"Your neighbours... I haven't heard you talk about them." 
"SHINee." 
"Did you fangirl over them?"
"You know me, I don't fangirl. But I particularly like TaeMin.." 
"Contradictary." 
"Pff. Anyways, did you know I've been informed of my band now!" 
"Really? What's it called!" 
"4EVA! I'm the leader! And because of that, I had to feature in SHINee's latest MV." 
"How was filming the MV?" 
"Horrible. I can't believe that stupid Rusty Key did what he did!" 
"Rusty Key?" 
"Oh, SHINee's stupid assfaced Key." 
"You never told me you were an anti!"
"Only Key." 
"So what did he do?" 
"HE F***ING KISSED ME."
"That was your first kiss right?!" 
"YES. I CANT BELIEVE IT'S WASTED ON THAT STUPID RUSTY KEY WHO CAN'T UNLOCK ANYTHING." 
"Woah, you really hate him!" 
"YES. I HATE HIM!! HE WASTED MY FIRST KISS. HIS LIPS TASTED VILE. DISGUSTING." 
"Disgusting?" A voice said from behind her.
"Wait a sec RaeIn, i'll call you later. Sorry!" HaeWon hung up on RaeIn. 
"Yeah, It was disgusting! It tasted THE WORST." HaeWon complained to Key. 
"Ahh whatever. It was an accident by the way. I'm SORRY." Key apologised to HaeWon and even bowed. 
"Not forgiven." HaeWon frowned. 
"I'm not apologising again!" Key exited HaeWon's room. 
"Suit yourself!" HaeWon shouted as he left. 
A few moments after Key left, HaeWon began punching the pillow next to her.
"Stupid F***ing Key." She mumbled. 
"Noona! That pillow's going to hurt~" TaeMin walked in and sat down next to HaeWon. 
"Oh, hi Taem! When did you get here?" HaeWon smiled and asked TaeMin, as if she wasn't angry at all. 
"We just finished filming, ah~ I'm so tired!" TaeMin leaned his head on HaeWon's shoulder. 
"You're so cute!" HaeWon patted TaeMin's back. 
"I know~" TaeMin smiled. "I heard you had a fight with KiBum hyung." 
"Yeah, i did. That stupid Rusty Key KISSED ME." HaeWon could feel her anger rising again.
"KiBum hyung is so mean!!" TaeMin blurted out. 
"Yeah! I RECKON!That was my FIRST kiss!!" HaeWon ranted. 
"I told him that I liked you!! And he still kisses you!!" TaeMin pouted, not realising what he just said. 
"TaeMin-ah, you like me?"
 
~To Be Continued
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short / boring chapter this time :D kekeke, sorry, i was rushing, rushing rushing because i'm EXCITEDDDDD ^^ to write more. I'm excited to write more. ... XD