I only hate Key!

What do you take me for?!

 

[HaeWon P.O.V] 
 
Oh my god, oh my god , oh my god, TELL ME THIS ISN'T TRUE! PLEASE!!!! I ANTI SHINee!!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO LIVE WITH THEM?! 
"HaeWon-shii," MinHo pat me on the back "Are you okay?"
At least MinHo's nice... 
I nodded 
"Yep, thanks for worrying, MinHo-sunbae." 
 
[Narrator P.O.V] 
 
"But i'm going to have to live with you guys " HaeWon sighed. "Will your members be okay with it?" 
MinHo thought for awhile and smiled at her
"They wouldn't mind, but I don't know about Key." 
HaeWon seemed angry just at the mention of Key .
"Don't even mention that name!" 
MinHo laughed at her cuteness.
"It'll get better later." He smiled. 
"I guess so." HaeWon rolled her eyes then smiled. 
"Did i hear someone was living with us~?" TaeMin bounced out from behind. 
"This is HaeWon-shii, she'll be living with us until further notice." MinHo introduced HaeWon for TaeMin. 
"Nice to meet you for the first time!" HaeWon bowed at TaeMin " My name is Jung HaeWon." 
"Nice to meet you~ I'm Lee TaeMin" TaeMin also bowed "Wait, do you not know SHINee?"  he suddenly stopped for awhile after realising that he just introduced himself to a teenage girl. 
"I know you guys.. Except.. I'm not a fan, so I don't know your names well. Mianhae."  HaeWon shrugged with an apologetic look on her face. 
"Aigoo, but you look about 16!" TaeMin still couldn't believe that a teenage girl wasn't spazzing over him. 
"I'm actually 17." HaeWon put her hands on her hips. 
"Ah! So am I!" TaeMin said with a somewhat shocked look on his face. 
"So we're the same age!" HaeWon said with a subtle bit of excitement in her voice. 
"So hyung, why is she staying with us? SM never lets females stay with us!" TaeMin asked MinHo curiously.
"She's actually a trainee except some problems happened at her dorm and she lives next door. That's all I've heard." MinHo answered TaeMin calmly and cooly. 
"Mhmm.." HaeWon nodded after MinHo finished speaking. 
"Wow! A trainee!!" TaeMin began cutely poking HaeWon on the arm as if she was some fascinating animal. 
"Umm.. I'm going to go get my stuff now." HaeWon slowly backed from TaeMin only to bump into MinHo behind her. 
"AHH! Mianhamnida!" HaeWon quickly bowed following the awkward atmosphere. She then quickly hurried away to grab her belongings at her dorm. 
 
 
[Narrator P.O.V] 
 
HaeWon arrived back at SHINee's dorm, with bags full of her stuff, ready to spend as much time as possibly needed at SHINee's place. 
"MinHo-sunbae!!" She called out loudly outside SHINee's dorm. "I'm back!!" 
Soon enough, MinHo appeared infront of her, welcoming her into SHINee's dorm again. Just by chance, Onew was walking behind MinHo and saw the scene before him. 
"MinHo-ah! What are you doing?" He said, with a chicken drumstick in his mouth. He walked closer to MinHo and his eyes widened when he saw him talking to a girl with bags full of luggage. Onew took the drumstick out of his mouth. "MinHo-ah! Who is that girl?" 
"Her name is Jung HaeWon and she'll be living with us from now on!" MinHo confidently said with a smile. 
"Annyeong.." HaeWon awkwardly bowed. 
"Annyeong, HaeWon-shii! I'm SHINee's dubu leader, Onew" Onew bowed as well, only less awkwardly. "Why is HaeWon-shii staying with us?" 
HaeWon reluctantly opened to explain, but was stopped by MinHo.
"It's okay, you don't have to explain if you don't want to." He warmly smiled at her. 
 
[HaeWon P.O.V] 
 
H-how did MinHo-sunbae know I didn't want to explain? He's really really nice.... and understanding.... Unlike that stupid Key! 
 
[Narrator P.O.V] 
 
"ONEW!!! THAT DRUM STICK WAS MINE!!" a voice from behind Onew, MinHo and HaeWon yelled. 
"Ah, crap." Onew suddenly became stiff. 
"Onew-hyung.. don't tell me..." MinHo facepalmed.
"But you just left it there!" Onew shouted back, finishing off the drumstick as quickly as possible. JongHyun then ran towards Onew and pretended to strangle him. HaeWon saw this all happen before her and all she could do was stand there awkwardly.
"umm.." She said awkwardly, which quickly caused JongHyun to stare at her. 
"Who's this pretty girl?" JongHyun jokingly asked.
"I'm Jung HaeWon. Glad to meet you for the first time!" HaeWon bowed in the midst of all this awkwardness. By now she'd met all the members of SHINee.
"Glad to meet you HaeWon-ah! I'm SHINee's Bling Bling JongHyun," He bowed and winked. 
"HaeWon's going to be staying with all of us from now on." MinHo announced. "She's a trainee at SM. Please treat her nicely." 
HaeWon smiled up at MinHo and mouthed "Thanks!" at him. 
The SHINee members helped HaeWon get used to being in their dorm, except for Key who decided to annoy her rather than help, for the whole day. Finally, it was time to sleep and HaeWon was sleeping in the spare room, she opened up her diary and wrote an entry into it. 
 
'Dear diary,  
Today I moved into the international super star, SHINee's dorms. I thought they would be huge snobs like Key except they were all nice. Except for Key. I hate Key. I Like MinHo. All of them are awesome, fun and very funny. I only hate Key and i will always only hate Key!! They call him Almighty Key, more like Rusty Key! 
-Jung HaeWon' 
 
~To Be Continued. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
... Was this chapter lamo? YOU BET ^_^ xD