OMG. THE REAL LEE JINKI!!!

What do you take me for?!

 

HaeWon sighed and made her way back to SHINee's dorms, oblivious to the fact that SuIn and MinHae were indeed following her. 
"Are you sure about doing this?" MinHae unconfidently asked SuIn
"Come on MinHae! Didn't you say you wanted to be the evil maknae? It'll be fine. Trust me." SuIn confidently told MinHae as they continued their 'stalking' of HaeWon.
HaeWon finally arrived back at SHINee's dorms and both SuIn and MinHae knew where they were. SHINee's dorms. SHINee's residence. They were, indeed, VERY excited.
"oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, MY ONEW LIVES HERE!!!" SuIn was about to burst with excitement. 
"TaeMin!" MinHae said excitedly, but not nearly as excited as SuIn was. 
"Hey, are trainees even supposed to live in dorms, why don't we?" Suin suddenly asked MinHae.
"HaeWon-unnie is 17 though." MinHae replied. 
"Oh, right!" SuIn bonked her own head. "Come on, lets get closer to her!" 
SuIn and MinHae eventually moved so close to HaeWon that they were in danger of being caught. Five metres away. Only. 
 
[HaeWon P.O.V] 
 
I swear! They're going to be out of their freaking minds when they find out i'm going to debut, AS THE LEADER! 
I knocked on the door, with a big cocky grin on my face. To my surprise, Onew-oppa opened the door this time. 
"HaeWon-ah! Key was worried for you." was the first thing he told me. Greaat, bring up Key again. 
"Ahaha, really?" I laughed sarcastically. 
 
[SuIn's P.O.V]
 
DSAFASDFAF IT REALLY IS ONEW. OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH. 
I spazzed for a second there and almost shouted in MinHae's face.
"OH MY GOSH MINHAE, ITS MY BELOVED ONEW!!!!" 
MinHae signalled for me to shoosh by putting a finger over her lips.
"Hehehe, sorry, I get spazzy." I whispered. 
I continued to stare at the PERFECT human who was Onew, until after a few seconds, i could see him point to my direction. crap. Did i get caught? 
 
[Narrator P.O.V] 
 
"Yeah, over there." Onew pointed curiously towards SuIn and MinHae's lame excuse of a hiding place. 
"Oh, what?" HaeWon looked towards the direction Onew pointed at and her eyes widened. 
"YAH. SUIN. AND MINHAE. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!" 
"crap." SuIn whispered to MinHae.
"Do we run?" MinHae whispered back.
"Follow my lead." SuIn said nervously. "vocals." she added. 
"What?" MinHae asked confused.
"Nothing, just a bad joke." SuIn replied, with a sense of failure in her voice. SuIn then stood up and walked towards the confused and somewhat pissed HaeWon. 
"Unnie annyeong... hehehe.." SuIn grinned while talking with her head lowered. 
"What the hell are you doing here?!" HaeWon tried her best to not yell at SuIn. 
"Mianhae, I just got really jealous and curious..." SuIn suddenly became nervous after hearing HaeWon's scary voice.
"Is she a trainee?" Onew asked, trying to break the tense mood. 
"Mianhae sunbae, i'll tell you after." HaeWon told Onew and continued to glare at SuIn. "Aiish, this is really frustrating!! What are you jealous of anyway!?" 
"Well, i got really jealous so i followed you with MinHae and.." Suddenly SuIn was cut off by HaeWon. 
"What the... MinHae's here too?" HaeWon asked, 
"Ne," SuIn said, as she pointed at where MinHae was hiding and she soon came out as well. 
"Sorry!" MinHae said in english. 
"Aiish, nevermind then. SuIn, continue" HaeWon looked back at SuIn. 
"Well, you know... I might've never told you, but IM A HUGE SHAWOL AND I ESPECIALLY LOVE ONEW-OPPA!!!" SuIn's eyes looked directly to Onew as she said the last statement. This caused Onew to take a step back because of shock and awkwardness until he remembered that she was just being a fan. 
"Ah, thank you for supporting us!" Onew suddenly bowed at SuIn out of the blue. 
 
[SuIn P.O.V] 
 
OMG OMg omg OMG OMG OMG OMG. OH MY GOOD LORD. THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, FINALLY ACKNOWLEGED MY EXISTANCE. HE BOWED TO ME. AHHH. EOTOKKE?! I FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO DIE HAPPY!!! AHH IM FROZEN IN HAPPINESS!!
 
[Narrator P.O.V] 
 
"Umm, SuIn-shii, are you okay?" Onew waved his hand infront of SuIn's face. 
"That's just her fangirl attack." MinHae patted SuIn's back as she was still frozen with happiness. "It happened when she first saw you when she got in to being a trainee, i don't think you noticed her." 
"Oh," Onew said awkwardly as he put his hand SuIn's shoulder, which caused her to shake.
 
[SuIn's P.O.V]
 
OMG DID ONEW JUST TOUCH ME?! OMG OMG ONEW TOUCHED ME. RIGHT THERE. ON THE SHOULDER. WITH HIS HAND. OMGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!! I CAN SERIOUSLY DIE HAPPY RIGHT NOW. WAIT, quickly, he might think i'm crazy, think SuIn, think! Think of something to do before the love of your life thinks you're crazy! QUICKLY!! 
 
[Onew's P.O.V] 
 
How should I react? I've never seen a fan be this weird before. I'm kinda scared... hahaha...
 
[Narrator's P.O.V] 
 
SuIn just stood there, being quite an awkward turtle with all eyes on her. The confused look of her bestfriend, the also confused look of her band's leader and the awkward but no doubt confused look of her so called 'love of her life' Onew. This 'awkward' atmosphere lasted for quite awhile until SuIn suddenly bowed to Onew. 
"Mianhamnida oppa! Sorry for being so weird. It's just that I love you so much and I'm finally meeting you and I even caught your attention, well.. oh not that kind of attention of course! But, You noticed that I existed.. It's just.. Too much for me to take in all at once. SARANGHAEYO!!!" SuIn blurted out, all at once. SuIn then was elbowed by MinHae which told her in english.
"Wow, congratulations! You finally spazzed it to him!" 
SuIn only grinned and hoped for Onew to accept her feelings, no matter how unrealistic it would be. 
 
[SuIn P.O.V]
 
"It's okay." Onew smiled his overly cute and adorable and overly super cute smile. TO ME! OH MY GOSH!!!! 
 
[HaeWon's P.O.V]
 
okay.. this is getting REALLY weird. Ugh, all i want to do is go in now. I'm so tired after today. 
"Uh, Onew-sunbae! May I please enter?" I interrupted SuIn's 'partial' confession to Onew. 
Though it wasn't on purpose, i must've come across as a .
"Yeah, sure!" Onew quickly stepped aside for me to go in before slipping and stumbling a bit. 
"Onew sangtae!" I heard SuIn call out happily. I shrugged and walked in.
This is why I don't fangirl. It takes your life, your soul. 
 
[MinHae's P.O.V]
 
Okay, this is really awkward. I don't know what to say. 
 
[Narrator's P.O.V] 
 
"Onew-oppa!" SuIn grinned sheepishly as she called Onew 'oppa'. 
"Ne!" He responded. 
"It feels so funny... So ... SO AWESOME. IM ACTUALLY TALKING TO THE REAL LEE JINKI. KYAAA!!!" SuIn began spazzing again. 
"Yes it is only you~ Onew!" Onew somehow tried to reply to her spazzing. 
"GAHH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. CAN I HUG YOU?!" SuIn couldn't control her spazz any longer. Onew nodded with a smile and opened his arms wide to let her hug him. Without hesitation, SuIn practically leapt on to Onew and hugged him tightly. A good five minutes passed and SuIn was still hugging Onew tightly, not letting go even when Onew had lost all hope of ever escaping from SuIn's grip. MinHae had left place. She wasn't even a shawol in the first place! Onew was just about to resort to his last option of ever being free, pushing the overly obsessed fan off him. But suddenly he heard Key’s voice getting closer and he seemed to be shouting.
“Yah, Onew hyung are you done yet? The cold air is coming in! If you don’t close the door right now, I’ll go myself.” Key just seemed to get closer and closer as Onew tried his best to try nudging SuIn off him, but obviously that didn’t work. This continued for the next few seconds until Key reached the door way, finding Onew hugging a girl who looked obviously younger than him by at least 10 years. 
“Y-yah! Are you a pedo, hyung?!” Key looked shocked and disgusted at the sight of it. With hearing that, SuIn knew that it was probably the time to let go of Onew, so she did, reluctantly. 
“Aniyo!” Onew said, in defense of himself “she’s HaeWon’s friend.” 
“As expected” Key subtly laughed “Her friends would be just as weird as her, come in, the cold air is going in.” Key gestured for the both of Onew and SuIn to enter SHINee’s apartment as he said the last few words. SuIn walked in behind Onew in to SHINee’s apartment and she just stared in amazement at the inside, as it was clearly her first time being inside. They walked to the living room until SuIn asked Key something.
“Are the other members of SHINee here?” She tried to sound as polite as possible, not asking of too much.
“Yeah, why?” Key asked.
“Can I see them?” SuIn suddenly became excited. 
“Yeah sure, why not. Jjong! TaeMin! MinHo!!” Key shouted to the left side of their apartment. “Get your asses here to the living room right now!” 
“Wow… it’s so Key-like..” SuIn whispered to herself as she stared in amazement after witnessing Key’s umma-like skills in real life. 
Soon enough, the other members came to the living room, confused as to what was going on. 
“There they are.” Key said bluntly to SuIn. 
“Wow… All of SHINee… Here… Today…. Woahhh….” SuIn mumbled and stared in amazement before passing out on the spot. 
 
[SuIn’s P.O.V]
 
-back to before she passed out-
 
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH. IT REALLY IS SHINEE. OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH, I FEEL LIKE DYING HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! OH MY!!!!!!!!!!! … I;m SO HAPPY. I tried to speak to them, except only inaudible mumbles escaped my mouth. 
“Wow… All of SHINee… Here… Today…. Woahhh….”
I’m so happy so happy so happy…. I feel like I can just…. 
-THUD- 
I don’t know what happened, but my body hit the floor.
 
[HaeWon P.O.V]
 
I could hear screaming and what not coming from SHINee’s living room. Geez! I’m trying to study, I wonder what they’re all doing? 
I walked out to find the SHINee gathered in the middle of their living room. 
"You guys, what happened?! I'm trying to study." I told them with annoyance. 
“Your friend fainted.” MinHo replied to me.
“WHAT?!” I said in disbelief. I looked closer to see what or, who in this case, SHINee were looking at.
SUIN?! WTF. 
“She was fine a few moments ago..” Onew shrugged. 
“Ahhh, I don’t even,” JongHyun said. 
“This Noona is really strange! I only saw her for a few seconds and she already fainted~” TaeMin said almost in amazement.
“TaeMin-ah, I think she’s younger than you.” MinHo told TaeMin.
“Oh, oops~” TaeMin awkwardly smiled cutely. 
Aigoo, TaeMin really is so cute! But my mood was bursted when that stupid Key opened his mouth. Stupid. 
“Weird just like HaeWon~”  
“HEY. SHUT UP.” I snapped at Key.. 
“Whatever.” He rolled his eyes. 
Ugh, what do you mean, WHATEVER. Geez, if there’s a weird one then that’s YOU! 
“Do you know where she lives? I can send her home.” Onew asked me.
Wait… Do I know where she lives? I should, I’m the leader aren’t I… Argh, NO. THIS IS FRUSTRATING. I DON’T KNOW WHERE SHE LIVES. Why did I have to know such at troublesome friend…
“Umm, aniyo,” I replied to Onew. 
“what kind of friend doesn’t know where her friend lives?” Key yawned at me.
Wtf does that mean. Are you mocking me?, You RUSTY KEY. 
“Shut. Up.” I tried to contain my annoyance of Key. But like before, he just simply replied
“Whatever.” 
 
[Narrator P.O.V] 
 
“So what are we going to do with her?” JongHyun asked. 
“Lets just let her rest here for a night.” MinHo suggested, 
“On the couch?” TaeMin asked. 
"Of course, where else?" JongHyun replied. 
"Or Onew-hyung's bed because she loves him so much." Key laughed. 
"No no no no no no!" Onew immediately reacted. 
"Hyung, I was joking." Key rolled his eyes. HaeWon watched the scene before her and she couldn't take it anymore. She knew that she had to take some responsibility as that was her friend AND her bandmate. 
"araso, araso!" She walked in the midst of the talking. "You guys can forget about it, I'll take care of this since I'm the leader of 4EVA." 
"4EVA?" SHINee asked, all in sync. 
"The band that we were assigned today." HaeWon replied. 
"Congratulations on getting a band noona~" TaeMin smiled.
"Thanks Taem" HaeWon smiled back at him. 
"Who would make you leader? I mean honestly." Key didn't give up on the chance to annoy HaeWon. 
"Just shut up Key." HaeWon was tempted to hit Key, but she wouldn't do that infront of the rest of SHINee. 
HaeWon placed SuIn on SHINee's couch and put a small blanket over her before heading off to sleep in her room. She took out her diary and wrote an entry in it. 
 
'Dear Diary,' 
Today was so crazy. Really, it's probably the most tiring day ever since i became a trainee. At my new school today, I got so many death threats from crazed TaeMin fans. I mean seriously, TaeMin isn't even yours. Give it up. I even made a new friend! Jeon JiHwan was it, Oh but he wanted me to call him Jay. Ah I'll ask him again next week. Then when i'm finally done with school, I got assigned a band. Did you know how happy I was? Also, I was the leader! But then I got STALKED home, well, not home but, SHINee's home. I got stalked by my own bandmate and friend, Su-In. Seriously, she's TOO obsessed with SHINee. I can see why fans love them, but it's so not worth this much. Oh well. Key is an as usual. But... I don't seem to know why, but everytime TaeMin smiles at me, my heart skips a beat. Everytime he calls me noona in that adorable voice of his... I think I might be falling for him. 
 
~ TO BE CONTINUED. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YES. There's a huge Onew obsess. Will Onew be safe? LOLOLOLOL. This fanfic really is going all over the place. I apologize SO SO SO SO MUCH if you're confused cause of it or you're just confused. wait, i already said that and yes. I don't know much about love and i'm not sure if you're supposed to fall for someone that quickly. hahaha... ANYWAYS~ Thanks for reading if you're still reading then i applaud you ;D