4EVA?

What do you take me for?!

BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER!

Note that this chapter doesn't have much about SHINee, little to nothing about SHINee and it's all about the fictional girls that will be in HaeWon's band. I AM DEEPLY SORRY!!!! But i really needed this chapter to go on with the story! Please try to understand T_T 

Lets get on with the chappy then~ 
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

[HaeWon P.O.V] 
 
I arrive at the SM building to find three other confused girls. What the... This isn't some kind of practical joke is it?! I look at the other girls and they look familiar... Where have i seen them? Oh well, i should try getting closer. 
 
[Narrator P.O.V]
 
HaeWon walked closer to realise that they were three of her fellow trainees! 
"SuIn-ah! JiHyun-ah! MinHae-ah!" She shouted. 
"Huh?" SuIn reacted to her. "HAEWON-UNNIEE!!!!!!!" She then suddenly shouted back. 
"HIII!!" MinHae waved.
"Yo HaeWon-unnie!" JiHyun waved. .
 
[SuIn P.O.V] 
 
Oh hey!!! HaeWon-unnie is here!! She's like TaeMin's age! omo! What could she be here for? Just like us?" 
 
[Narrator P.O.V] 
 
The four girls chattered for awhile and suddenly, Lee SooMan himself approached them. 
"You girls are chosen to be in the four member girl group called 4EVA" He suddenly annouced 
"WHAT?! ARE WE DEBUTING SOON?!" SuIn excitedly said, straight after SooMan.
 
"Wow," JiHyun said, with open.
"WOW!!" Kat said, louder and more exaggerated than JiHyun. 
"What?! Does that mean i get to move out of SHINee's dorms?" HaeWon asked, hopefully. 
"Not quite." SM told her. "You'll just be practising with these girls for until further notice. You will still be living with SHINee." 
"Oh my gosh, YOU LIVE WITH SHINEE?!" SuIn gaped with jealousy. 
"It's not as great as you shawols think it is." HaeWon rolled her eyes, with the thought of Key. 
"Come onnnn!! It's SHINee!! Do they eat chicken all day long because of Onew?! Kekeke, I bet they're adorable!"  SuIn began spamming HaeWon about SHINee before being stopped by SM. 
"Save that talk for later." 
"Okay." SuIn immediately calmed down. 
"Do we get stage names?" JiHyun asked. 
"If you want them" SM replied.
"I want to be comet!!" SuIn started up again. 
"Ok, then you're comet." SM replied again.
"Wow, that was easy." SuIn said, in a skeptical voice. "Hello! I am 4Eva's Shooting star, Comet!" She recited with a satisfied smile on her face. SM then lead the 4 girls towards a computer in the building and showed them the members' profile that's been typed out. 
"Edit it to your free will." He blankly told them.
 
4EVA Members' Profile
 
Yoo MinHae - 
Position :Maknae / Rapper 
D.O.B - 22nd of december 1996  
Age : 14
Bloodtype : O
Height : 159cm 
 
Sun SuIn -
Position : Lead Vocals 
D.O.B - 25th september 1996
Age : 14
Bloodtype : A
Height :158cm
 
Jhi JiHyun - 
Position - Vocals
D.O.B  - 13th September 1994
Age - 16
Bloodtype : B
Height : 165cm
 
Jung HaeWon - 
Position : Leader / Lead dancer
D.O.B - May 22nd 1993
Age - 17
Bloodtype : O
Height : 167cm 
 
SuIn clapped, 
"Wow, that's accurate! But let's add a little there!" SuIn smiled. She took the keyboard and typed a little more on her profile. 
 
Sun SuIn -
Stage Name : Comet
Position : Lead Vocals 
D.O.B - 25th september 1996
Age : 14
Bloodtype : A
Height :158cm
Interests : Singing, dancing, SHINee, Onew, Onew, Onew, Onew, Onew!! 
More : Is the super cute member of 4EVA! SuIn is also the most awesome member as well, so be sure to make her your favourite! 
 
"DONE!" SuIn smiled as she pressed the enter key one last time. The other members read it and SuIn got a smack on the head from JiHyun. 
"Sigh SuIn, EGO, EGO!" JiHyun said as she erased the 'More' section SuIn wrote. 
"Mianhae" SuIn put her head down. "It was a joke.." 
"Not a very funny one." JiHyun shook her head. 
"Hey, you guys!" HaeWon suddenly said admist the playful atmosphere. "Since I'm the leader now, I say that we might as well all write in the 'Interests' section that SuIn wrote." 
The three other girls nodded. 
"Okay!  I bags first!" MinHae rushed infront of the computer. Then she typed out her interests section. 
'dancing, rapping, likes being evil , pranking people, singing, KyuHyun, gaming'
"Done~" she stepped aside from the computer.
"You want to go?" HaeWon looked at JiHyun with a leader-like energy. 
"Thanks unnie," JiHyun replied before going to type out her interests 
singing, guitar, cooking, cellphone, music,
"Yup, I'm done." JiHyun said as she stepped away from the computer. 
"Guess it's my turn then." HaeWon sighed then went to type in her interests. 
dancing, reading, singing, piano, music, 
"Alright then, we're all done." HaeWon announced as she finished typing hers. 
"Okay, good." SM said to 4EVA. 
"WAIIT!!" SuIn stuck her hand up "I'm not done!! Sorry.." She quickly rushed to change her interests tab 
Interests : Singing, dancing, piano, music, english, SHINee, Onew, writing lyrics, 
"Phew, NOW i'm done. Sorry again." SuIn scratched her head in embarassment. The other members of 4EVA only shook their heads at her. 
"As usual." JiHyun pat SuIn's shoulder. 
"Anyway, thank you girls for coming today. We'll contact you later about more details. just come to training tomorrow as usual." 
With that, SM sent the four girls off to where they were supposed to go. 
 
[HaeWon P.O.V] 
 
I better get back to SHINee's dorms, the members must be worried! Other than stupid KEY. of course. 
 
[SuIn P.O.V]
 
Omg. HaeWon-unnie lives with SHINee... A little stalking wouldn't hurt..? I tapped MinHae's arm before she went. 
"MinHae-ah! You know how HaeWon said she lives with SHINee?" 
"Yeah?" She said. 
"I have so many questions for her! Lets follow her! We have time, right?" I said, confidently.
"Okay then.." MinHae said, sounding a bit unconfident. 
 
~To Be Continued 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
SHINee gonna get stalked o.O Once again, so sorry that this chappy doesn't have enough SHINee!!! T_T (and as you can see, we have a little, okay HUGE Onew obsess in this band ;D I wonder what'll happen to poor Onew? XD)