Chapter 7

Never Let Me Go

 

Kyu woke up the next day in the arm of Siwon. When he opens his eyes, he can see Siwon was looking at him calmly. Kyu snuggle closer to Siwon to hide his blushing face, suddenly he winced from a little pain in his rib.

“Kyu? What’s wrong?” Siwon worriedly asked.

Kyu still close his eyes, waiting the pain to go away, “no, it’s just....” Kyu lay down with his back, releasing himself from Siwon’s arm. His hand holds his right rib. Siwon moved Kyu’s hand and open the boy’s t-shirt.

And from what Siwon see, his heart feels more pain again. He saw Kyu’s rib is getting a little bit dark because of bruise. The thing is, after they came home last night, Kyu took a bath and then sleep, he didn’t have much energy to tell Siwon about all the accidents, so as far as Siwon knows, Kyu just punched in the face, not kicked in his right ribs.

“You didn’t tell me she also kicked you.” Siwon said worried even more.

Kyu pull back his t-shirt, closing the sight of the bruises in his ribs, “it’s nothing.”

“No, Kyu. It is not nothing! Your ribs might be broke!” Siwon raised his voice.

Kyu looked at him apologetically. Siwon sighed; he Kyu’s hair from his face. His anger and worried face goes tender.

“I’m sorry,” he lay down and kisses Kyu’s eyes softly.

“No, I am sorry,”

“We’ll go to the doctor today, no but...” Siwon said before Kyu cut him.

The younger one only can nod. Siwon then smiles softly to him.

“I haven’t given you good morning kisses,” Siwon said with his smirk.

Kyu rolled his eyes, “you have a good morning kiss?”

“Kisses.” Siwon corrected him and lay down once again. He is hovering Kyu all over his face, Siwon can feel Kyu is smiling. He kiss his eyes, the bridge of his nose, his cheeks, and when it comes to his lips he kiss is softly at first, only touch, no rush. But when the heat got tensed up, Siwon starts nibbling Kyu’s lips, Kyu’s bottom lip asking for entrance, Kyu gladly let Siwon’s tongue slide inside roaming the cavern. They pull away when they out of breath, Siwon is smiling even more, he can see Kyu is blushing but he doesn’t try to hide it. Siwon then gave his lover a light peck again, “good morning.”

“Good morning,” said Kyu came with another peck.

 

Siwon took Kyu to the doctor, and when Siwon said Kyu had bruises in his ribs, the doctor said Kyu to take off his shirt. And when Kyu took off his shirt, Siwon can’t help but feel hurt again. He can’t imagine how his baby got those painful bruises.

The doctor squeezes Kyu’s ribs lightly but still makes Kyu winced. Siwon who only looking at it felt guilty even more, Kyu can see those worried in Siwon face so he muttered ‘it’s okay’ by only moving his lips.

“Well, the ribs it’s not broke, but we still need to do the x-ray to make it sure,” said the doctor.

 

While waiting Kyu took an x-ray, Siwon is just sitting in the waiting room. He got bored, but when he is about to read a magazine that placed in the table he just realize he has Kyu’s phone in his hand. Siwon decide not to read the magazine, but checking out Kyu’s phone. It’s not like Siwon didn’t trust him, but Kyu just keeps hiding anything that makes him worried. Just like what happened today, if it’s not Siwon who finds out those bruises in his ribs, Kyu might won’t tell him about it. Siwon knows Kyu didn’t want to makes him worried, but still, Siwon wants to know if anything hurts his baby.

So, Siwon checked Kyu’s messages, checking perhaps Kyu got a threatening message. Besides threatening message, Siwon saw a message from Kyu’s dad.

Siwon opened it, Kyu’s dad send him a picture of a nice campus building in somewhere in Europe, London maybe, with a message; In case you might considering to take that scholarship.

And Kyu replied it; Thanks, Dad. But like I told you, I can’t leave Seoul, I can’t leave him.

Kyu got a scholarship?

Siwon’s mind goes confused; Kyu never talks anything about scholarship.

 

After Kyu done with the x-ray, they took the medicine and Siwon drove him back to his apartment. Siwon said he has to go for schedule, and gave Kyu a kiss goodbye. Siwon is actually lying, he doesn’t have any schedule today, and he drove himself to the dorm. He needs time to think.

Siwon arrived at the dorm, finds some members at the dorms doing nothing, enjoying their free time, while other members are not in there still struggling with their schedule.

Siwon decide to go the balcony, sits there and thinking about everything, Kyu, his dad, Kyu’s scholarship, his relationship, everything.

Siwon starts to thinking, he loves Kyu, but all Kyu got from his love his just pain. Hates from the fans, lots of bruises, and by Kyu’s message to his dad it’s like Kyu rejected the scholarship because of him. Siwon sighed, and unwittingly someone came to the balcony. It’s Heechul. Siwon looked up to him and Heechul sat next to him automatically.

“Looks like you had a lot of problem there,” Heechul starts the conversation.

Siwon sighed once more, “i don’t know, hyung.”

“Is it about Kyu?”

And Siwon decided to tell the whole story, including his dad, the scholarship, everything.

This time its Heechul turns to sighed, “You sure had a lot of problem there.”

“Yeah,” Siwon rolled his eyes.

“You know I’m not good in advice actually. But, all I can say to you, my lovely dongsaeng, if you love Kyu, make him happy.”

Siwon looked at his hyung once again, he took a deep breath. Now he knows what to do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one is short. I'm sorry.... Kinda not in the mood to write, but since I had to, well this is the one. Enjoy!

Me leesthanthree all of you.