Chapter 2

Never Let Me Go

 

“So, you are in college?” asked Siwon.

“Yes. Law major.”

“Wow, that’s explain why.”

“Explain what?” Kyu asked confused.

“You have that sharp tongue,” Siwon said in just order to tease this boy in front of him.

Kyu looked down to his lap, “I said I didn’t mean to.”

Siwon felt a little bit guilty looking the boy like this; “you have a sharp tongue in a good way actually. And I love it.”

Kyu lift his head up again, and gave the man a little shy smile. Siwon can help but made a big grin in his face.

“So, what made you in here?” Finally Kyu asked.

“I have schedule near here, but it finished faster that I thought so I came here to find a glass of coffee, but turns out I find more than just a coffee,” Siwon said then smile.

Kyu can’t help but smile a little to, he just too shy to tell Siwon that he is happy because of him.

Suddenly Kyu’s phone being from an alarm, Kyu looked at it and sighed. He looks up to Siwon and said; “gotta go, I got a class.”

 

Kyu can find Siwon is not satisfied with it in his face, but he try to ignore it, he didn’t want expect too much from this little meeting with Siwon. Maybe Siwon is the type of playboy and this he is just the next victim, or maybe Siwon will be too busy to remember this day. But deep down in his heart he really hopes Siwon is really not satisfied because he has to leave this soon.

 

“Really? Well, that’s .” He pulled out his phone, and looked at Kyu once again, “may I know any number that I can contact you? Well, you know... If I want to meet you again, but it’s up to you if you don’t want to.” Siwon asked a little bit stutter and nervous, nervous that Kyu might won’t give him the phone number.

 

Kyu can’t help but smile; he silently took Siwon’s phone and writes his number.

“I really need to go. Nice to meet you again, Siwon.” Kyu smile again then leaving a blank Siwon alone. Turns out that blank on Siwon’s face changed into the biggest grin ever in a second.

 

 

5 hours later

 

This is might be the hundred times Siwon looking in to his phone.

“Just call him, god damn it,” said Eunhyuk getting impatient by just looking to his desperated-in-love friend.

“Isn’t it too soon?”

“Rather it’s too soon or it’s too late,” said Sungmin that suddenly came out from the kitchen.

Siwon looks again in his phone and sighed.

“Call him!!!!” finally the rest of the members are yelling at him at the same.

Siwon taken aback by that but finally stand up to find some quite place to call Kyuhyun. But he turns back again, “but, what if he is still in the class?”

“YAH! CHOI SIWON!” the rest of members are yelling to him again.

“Geez, okay, okay. Relax.” Siwon finally walks again and find some quite place in some member’s room.

He took a deep breath. And finally press call.

One dial tone, two dial tone, three dial tone, four dial ton...

“Hello?” said the voice on the other said.

“Hey Kyu. It’s me, Siwon. I didn’t interrupt you again, did I?”

Siwon hears some chuckled on the other said, “no, I just got home.”

“From college?”

“Yeah, from college. And you? Aren’t you in some schedule?”

“No, I’m in the dorm. We didn’t have a schedule this night.”

“Oh.”

Awkward silence, again.

“Kyu...”

“Yes?”

“I know its sounds ridiculous, but can we meet? Now.”

Kyu can’t help but smile again, “now?”

“Now.”

“You really impatient aren’t you?”

“I am patient enough for these 5 hours. But I think I can’t handle it anymore,” Siwon said out of nowhere, and suddenly feel regret. He doesn’t want to sounds really this crazy about the other boy; he afraid Kyu might find him crazy and thinks he is a psychopath or whatever.

But in the other said, Kyu loves how Siwon really honest about his feeling to him, it helps when he can’t really honest about his feeling to him. In somehow Kyu feels they already completed each other in some side.

“Where you want to meet?”

 

And from that snowy day, Siwon and Kyu turn out from strangers to a lover in just 3 months. It took 3 months for Siwon to finally say he loves Kyu so much.

Siwon want to make that confession really romantic but those words just came out when they were in Kyu’s apartment, while Kyu were happily playing Starcraft and Siwon just there, looking at the boy.

And out of nowhere Siwon finally said to Kyu; “I love you.”

Kyu was shocked for a moment; he stopped the game and finally faces the man’s face.

“I love you, Kyuhyun.” Siwon said again.

This time Kyu bite his lip and smile shyly, he looked down to his lap. Siwon lifted Kyu’s chin and about to say it again, “I love...” but Siwon was cut by Kyu lips that suddenly met his lips.

For once Siwon still can’t believe what was happening, but when Kyu started nibbling his lips Siwon finally awake and returns the kiss. They kiss passionately, and sweet, and slow, no rush. When they were out of breath, their kiss turns to a little peck, and they were still stay closely.

They were exchanging deep gaze, Siwon smile then peck his lover’s lips again, and said; “I love you.”

Siwon can see Kyu’s face turns red, but this time Kyu didn’t try to hide it, he smile, “I love you too.” There Kyu finally said.

Siwon give his baby a tight hug, he Kyu’s back softly. Kyu return the hug, and gave his man kiss on the neck. Kyu can hear Siwon was chuckling.

“Now move, I need to finish my game!” Kyu broke the hug, this time because he knows he can’t handle all sweetness that Siwon’s might give if they stay hugging.

Siwon laughed a little, and start bothering his baby. Bothering means Siwon was kissing his lover’s neck, ears, and shoulder until Kyu paused the game once again, and turns his face to Siwon.

And there was when Siwon laugh out loud; he saw his baby is pouting.

“My baby,” Siwon started hovering Kyuhyun in his face, with an ‘I love you’ in every kiss.

 

But, their happiness about to shaken.

It all started when Siwon called Kyu, “babe, I lost my laptop.”