Chapter 3

Never Let Me Go

 

Their relationship just known by the other members and some of their manager, even their parents didn’t know about their relationship. Both of them decided to keep it private because they didn’t want their relationship is consumed by public. So for their 4 months relationship it was very rare for them to go out in a date, if they go on a date it will be super private, Siwon will rent private cinema, or rent a restaurant,  or maybe went out with glasses and maybe scarf to cover their face, and it always in night. But Kyu didn’t mind, he also doesn’t want public knowing their relationship too deep, and even sometimes the go out, Kyu would prefer to stay in his apartment or Siwon’s apartment cuddling, watching movie, or just talking.

And the reason why they didn’t tell their parents because their relationship is, well, for Siwon it’s because their relationship is unusual, it’s between man to man, not man to a woman. Siwon sure his father will against this relationship, but deep down in his heart, Siwon really want to tell his family about this boy that he loves so much. But Kyu in the other hand told him to wait; he said that it’s too early to tell their parents about all these. And for Kyu, he knows his father is opened minded, but he is still not sure if he will opened minded in this case, and Kyu know that his father care more about his grade more than anything.

So there they are, having a private relationship with only few people know about it. The good part is the other members are supporting this relationship. ‘You can see a strong love in them’ that’s what Sungmin said about them, and the rest of the members agree with that.

 

But, their happiness about to shaken.

It all started when Siwon called Kyu, “babe, I lost my laptop.”

“You what?” Kyu answered shocked in the other side.

“I lost my laptop. Someone stole it, it was when we performance, I putted it on... I don’t know babe, it’s just gone....” Kyu can feel nervous on Siwon’s voice.

It doesn’t take genius to sense why Siwon is nervous, his laptop is contains with their pictures. Siwon is crazy enough saving photos with him and his lovers kissing each other.

“Okay, okay. Have you report it to police?” Kyu try to calm, because if he also turns nervous it won’t solve the problem, it might make it worse.

“Manager hyung is already reporting it.”

“Hm, okay. I’ll go to your place tonight. Just calm down. Don’t be so nervous, I can feel it in your voice,” Kyu try to calm his man.

Siwon sighed, “okay, I’ll try to calm. I’ll be there around 9.”

 

Siwon arrived in his apartment half hour earlier, his schedule finished earlier than it should be. He entered his apartment and he can hear TV in the living room. And there he was, his baby boy was watching some bored show with a bored face. Siwon quicken his step to the young boy and suddenly hovering him with sweet kiss all over Kyu’s face.

Kyu that already used to with Siwon’s behavior that seems like can’t get his hands off him is just closing his eyes enjoying the kisses.

“I miss you,” said Siwon between the kisses.

Kyu just humming even though he misses Siwon too but he is still shy to tell his feeling to him.

Siwon finally stopped what he was doing and focus with their problem now.

Siwon sighed, “You have to be ready babe, I believe our photos will out soon in public.”

Now its turns Kyu to sighed, “is it really no other way to covered it?”

“I don’t think so we can cover it.”

Kyu turns silent.

“What? Do you really don’t want the world know about us? Are you... embarrassed of me?” Siwon asked carefully but also curious about Kyu’s answer.

Kyu suddenly looked the man in front of him, he holds his hands, “it’s not that... But, what if your fans hate me? What if your fans hate you because of me?”

Siwon is caressing Kyu’s cheek softly, “they won’t hate you, how can someone hate you. And if they hate me, who cares, I have you who love me.”

Now Kyu is blushing, but before he drown to this man’s cheesiness, he talked again; “you can’t just didn’t care about them, Siwon. They are your fans. How about other members? What if they hate Super Junior just because you love me?”

“Hey Kyu, loving you is not a ‘just’,” Siwon answered it softly, “Besides if they really love us, they will agree as long as we are happy.”

Kyu turns to silent again. He doesn’t know what to say but his feeling still has fear about what the world might said about them.

“Look, they will be a pro-contra if they knew our relationship, but as long as we had each other we will passed it through.” Siwon said again.

Kyu looked at him in the eye and decide to nod and believe Siwon’s word. Siwon then again caressing Kyu’s cheek and steal a peck on the boy’s lips.

“And about our parents, well, overall we have to tell them in the end. Maybe this is just God’s way to tell them faster,” Siwon continued.

Kyu is just nodding in silent.

“We can’t hide forever, Kyu. Even though you love we spend time privately but we also need to go out freely sometimes. Also, you are the one who told me to calm, now look who is nervous?”

Kyu looked at Siwon once again, he is right. He was the one who told Siwon to calm but now he is the one who too nervous and can’t think straight. And also Kyu must agree with spending too much time indoor isn’t healthy for their relationship. They also need to go out, freely, just like Siwon said.

“When you think our photos will be out?” Kyu finally asked.

Siwon thinking for a second, “two days? Three days maybe?”

Kyu is nodding again, and giving noted to himself to be ready in two days later.

“Anyway, have you eat? I’m starving.” Siwon broke the silent.

Kyu turn to smile and shake his head. Siwon is just grinning, he knows his baby love food so much, and beside game food is the only way to cheer him up.

“I don’t have food, let’s eat outside,” Siwon stand and reached his hand to Kyuhyun. Kyu took it with confused face.

“What? They will know about us sooner or later,” said Siwon as if it’s answering Kyu’s confused face. Kyu agreeing that with a big smile in his face, he stood up and both of them were walking to go outside the building with holding hands.

 

Soon as they reached the ground floor of Siwon’s apartment both of them startled with suddenly lots of reporter in front of their building and some fans holding a board with their photo and a line said; ‘This is not true!’ Even though the reporters and their fans are outside, blocked by some security, but they can see clearly to inside since the front door is made by glass.

 

And when they realize that two boys came out, there are lots of blitz, and all of them try to go inside, the security now having a hard time to blocked them, and some fans are screaming Siwon’s name and some of them screaming ‘No!’ because what they think it’s not true now standing in front of them by holding each other hands.

 

Kyuhyun in the other hand that didn’t used to all of these only goes blank, Siwon that finally realized what happen hide his lovers that he can feel a little bit shaken behind his back. And Siwon still hold Kyu’s hand tight and took them back to Siwon’s apartment.

 

They were on silent in their way up in the lift.

I don’t know it’ll be this fast. I haven’t prepared for all of these yet. Kyuhyun thought

Siwon can feel Kyu is still shocked and shaken because of that. Siwon now is blaming himself because of that; it’s too early for Kyu with all those blitz, reporters, and screaming fans.

What did I do to him? Siwon thought.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for everyone that read this story. I don't know if it's good or bad, but I try my best. Also thanks to SiwonnieFan :D

And just so all of you know, this is my first time to let others read my story. So, I'm still kinda feel shy about it. Anyway, enjoy!