Chapter 5

Never Let Me Go

 

The next day Siwon came to SM building to have a talk with Lee Soo-Man, at first Siwon thought Lee Soo-Man will get very angry with all of these. But it turns out that Lee Soo-Man called him just to confirmed about all the rumors, and in the end he seems agree with Siwon’s relationship as long as Siwon still can balance his career and his relationship. Moreover this is not the first time he know about a relationship between man to man under his management, and he suggests Siwon to just make a little interview with all the media instead made a press conference.

 

Siwon agree with Lee Soo-Man’s advice, so when he ended his talk with him, Siwon went out from SM building and as excepted he finds a lot of reporters are already wait for him outside the building. So Siwon thought this is the perfect time to make that confession. Right after Siwon stepped his feet out of the building he already be crowded by the reporters that asking him almost the same question; is the photos true or not.

 

When Siwon about to answer all the question suddenly the crowd getting quiet, they wait for Siwon’s answer.

“It’s true that all the photos are mine. I lost my laptop yesterday, seem like somebody stole it and spread all the photos that they find in my laptop. About who is the person that in those photos with me, he is Cho Kyuhyun. It’s true that we are together now. The other members already know about us since the beginning, and they support us. I know it’ll be pro-contra about our relationship, but I hope everybody will support us because Kyu now is one of the most important person in my life. That’s all I can say, thank you,” said Siwon and ready to leave the crowd, but still the reports didn’t satisfied enough with Siwon’s confession. Siwon was having a hard time to get out and reached his car but in the end he managed to do it.

 

Kyu was watching Siwon’s interview in TV on his apartment. He can’t help but blushing and feel his heart beating faster when he heard Siwon said he is one of the most important person in his life. Well, it’s official now, it’s not private relationship anymore, people already know about them. Kyu looked at his watch, it’s half and an hour before his class begin, even though he is Siwon’s boyfriend, and lots of people now know about them, he still need to do his job as a student. He grabbed his bag, his phone and then he went out of the apartment.

 

Kyu finds people start realize who he is in the street. Even though Kyu already wrapped a scarf covering until a part of his nose, people still looks at him. And Kyu feels so strange about it. It doesn’t stop, even until he arrived in the class, people start looking and whispering. The Cho Kyuhyun that usually known as the great student and a sharp tongue boy now famous as Choi Siwon’s boyfriend whose the pictures are spread all over the internet and news. Kyu can’t do anything instead just keeps silent and try to just focus on his lecturer, but he can’t misses some people that even until the class begin, keeps steal one or two glances to him.

 

Kyu went back to his apartment and start watching some bored show about American talent. He can’t help but feeling bad mood all of sudden with all those people that just can’t stop looking at him like he had something in his face. Apparently before Kyu can heal down his mood back, Siwon came to his apartment.

“Babe?” asked Siwon when he entered the apartment.

“Here,” answered Kyu still with the not-so-good-mood tone.

Siwon finds Kyu is sitting lazily in couch, he approached his lover and warp his arm around Kyu’s neck, hovering a butterfly kisses all over his face. Kyu who is not in the mood just keep his poker face while Siwon is kissing him.

“Have you watched my interview?” Siwon finally asked still not realize about Kyu’s mood.

“Yes,”

Finally Siwon realize there’s something wrong with his baby, “hey, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing.”

“Babe....”

“I said nothing,”

“Is it about the interview?”

“No.”

“Is it about something in your campus?”

“.....”

“So, it is about something in your campus. Can you tell me about it?” Siwon asked softly and start rubs Kyu’s arm softly.

Kyu finally sighed, he knows he actually should not complain Siwon about this, he already said okay when the manager told him that his life might won’t be as normal as it was. But he can’t help it, it’s not Kyu hate it, it’s just he doesn’t used to it, and he just feels annoyed the way people looked at him.

“It’s just, people can’t stop recognizing me in the street,” Kyu said it finally.

Now its Siwon turns to sighed, he kisses Kyu’s head, inhaling the scent of Kyu’s hair that he always loved. Siwon waits Kyu to continue his story.

“And people in campus keep stealing a glance during the class, like I will do something if they didn’t see me. And people keep looking at me like I had something in my face. I don’t like it, Won....” Kyuhyun finally whining.

Siwon moves his head to have a clear look to Kyu’s face, and he can see Kyu is pouting. Siwon knows it’s not time to smile but he can’t help since his baby it’s too adorable with the pouting face. Siwon kiss Kyu’s head once again.

“What do you want me to do with those people, babe?” asked Siwon try to cheering up his lovers.

Kyu, still with the pouting face, give an answer that only makes Siwon laughs; “I want you to pull out their eyeballs, Wonnie. Like in movie. Can you do that? You can, can’t you. With your power, Choi’s power,” Kyu said that with adorable way not cruel way, that’s why Siwon laughs.

When he stopped laughing, he hold Kyu tighter, and rubbing his back up and down softly, “I’m sorry about all those people, babe.” Siwon don’t know what to say but he hopes it’ll makes Kyu’s mood gets better.

Siwon move again to see Kyu’s face, and he can clearly know Kyu still in his bad mood, although not as bad as before. Then Siwon’s eyes catch the show in the TV, there was a young boy singing Living in The Moment by Jason Mraz, and suddenly it gave Siwon’s idea to cheer up the boy.

Siwon start singing, but with not so good tone, it made the younger one looked at him confused. Siwon looks at the boy and then winks, he sings again, and even when it comes to high note he make it worse. Kyu can’t help but laugh.

“You are silly,” said Kyu while laughing.

“Come on babe, sing with me,” Siwon said and comes to another high note, and when it goes worse Kyu is now laughing non-stop.

“You can’t even sing, how can you be an idol?” asked Kyuhyun in the middle of laugh.

Siwon still singing, and suddenly he stands up and start to dance stupidly. Kyu now can feel his cheeks hurts because of laughing. Siwon then reached his hand, asking Kyu to join him to dance.

Kyu cover his face, “no....”

“Come on....” Siwon reached Kyu’s hand and pulled him out of the couch, they dance stupidly. Well, it’s more Siwon dances; Kyu just looks at him while laughing.

When the song over Siwon smiles seeing his Kyu is now also smiling, Kyu’s laugh turns to a wide and happily smiles, he then hugs Siwon tightly. Siwon returns the hug, and whispers; “I won’t let anybody hurt you, Kyu.”

Kyu tighten the hug even more when he hears that.

 

There are now cuddling, still in the couch. Kyu’s eyes is already feel heavy, and with Siwon his arm just make him goes to dreamland even more. While in the other hand Siwon still awake, watching some soccer game in the TV. And that when his phone is beeping, he just got one new message. Siwon’s eyes get bulged when he saw the text message. It was from his dad.

‘I don’t know what I just read all over the news right after I just came from USA. I don’t care you have a schedule or what tomorrow, but you need to get here. We need to talk.’

Siwon sighed. He knows this will be happened. He looks to his baby that already sleeping, he kiss Kyu’s head once again.

“I won’t let anybody hurt you, Kyu,” Siwon said once again.