Chapter 31

Two Hearts and an Angel

Chapter 31

 

 

 

 

 

Watching EXO in Inkigayo together with my super mega over hyper fangirl best friend Hana. She’s so energetic throughout the entire performance of EXO, screaming, cheering and going all out in the fan chant that’s my bestfriend. Lay-gege and Luhan-oppa is also here for assisting the group. Actually this is my first time watching a kpop group live in a show like this and we have backstage passes for we’re here in charge of EXO even though we are just wandering around helpless. I didn’t imagine that behind the great stage is a crazy busy place where stylists, makeup artists, production staffs, kpop artists, managers, and even us who just tagged along were in a hodgepodge.

 

 

We are now heading back to the van in the parking lot when someone suddenly pulled my wrist. It’s Noh Yunhee.

 

O___O

 

“Hey! If you think you’ve won against me your not!” she said gripping harder on my wrist.

 

“I won’t render Jongin-oppa to you.” She glared through my bones.

 

“You’re just a mere fan girl who can do dancing.”

 

“Your stage is different from us L, so you should better know your place before you’ll get hurt.”

 

“I will steal him away from you b*tch!” She announces grudgingly.

 

“Yah! Is anything wrong?” Kai suddenly appeared behind us.

 

“Ani. I’m just saying hello to L.” Yunhee said in an instant as she fiddles her hair.

 

“Yeah, it’s been a while since we last saw each other.” I fib.

 

“Ahh, so you two were that close huh? That’s good.” Kai said.

 

“I better get going oppa, I’m sure my manager is looking for me now. Until next time L. bye.” She said as she left a kiss on Kai’s cheeks while her eyes are all on me as if I’ll get threatened.

 

While she’s leaving she mouthed something to me “Be careful” and she grinned.

 

 

 

 

I never know she was this desperate about Kai well I’m sorry he’s all mine Yunhee. And I’m not a bit threatened of what she said but just troubled because it won’t come off of my mind the truth that Kai is living in a bright stage while me living on the other unknown side but I’m pretty confident that he won’t leave me for that bratt Yunhee.

 

However, what if he would be caught up on his work and he won’t need someone like me because relationship in showbiz is really not that important except if you are benefitting from it. Or he would get to meet beautiful and famous artists in his work then leaving me alone? *Sigh*

 

 

 

“Are you alright babe?” He asks as I stare out of the window.

 

“Lily??” he whispered to my ears holding tightly at my hand.

 

“Babe??” As I spun to answer him my blood rushes to see him so close to me.

 

>///////<

 

And I lowered my head immediately in embarrassment.

 

 

“Yah! What’s wrong?” He asked.

 

“Nothing, I’m just thinking something.hehe” I said.

 

“Aish. Come on cheer up its Luhan-hyung and Jungmin –unnie’s wedding in a few minutes. We should be congratulating them with happy and brilliant smiles.”

 

 

“Ok doki... Babe?” I softly called him.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Saranghaeyo.” I whispered.

 

“Me too. Jeongmal jeongmal jeongmal saranghae.” He said kissing my forehead.

 

 

After sometime we arrived in the church dressed in a white long gown for being one of the bride’s maids while Kai is in his black tux as one of the groom’s men. The place is too crowded but Kai held my hands all the time clasping every space between my little fingers to his warm hand. The church is pretty decorated with flowers and the white aisle is waiting for the bride to step in. I found Lay-gege and Luhan-oppa a little far away talking with some people and having pictures with their best friends, there is Xiumin-oppa with Chen-oppa, who they made friends in high school here in Korea and Tao-gege with Kris-gege our friends from China.

 

 

 

The EXO is also messing around with other people. Someone suddenly asks the EXO to take a group photo leaving me alone for a few seconds there made me realize Kai is becoming a bright star and he’s going to be out of reach, so far that I couldn’t see him anymore.

 

 

However, my weird thoughts stopped when he tow me to take a photo with them then haul me towards his parents making me unprepared which I became too clumsy and all but his parents are sweet blessing our relationship to last long and strong.

 

 

“Teacher! Teacher! Teacher!” Andy runs towards me.

“Waaah!! You’re so cute Andy! Are you the ring bearer?” I asked.

“Yes! Teacher is so pretty!” He said.

“Really?”

“He’s just sweet talking.” Kai muttered.

“Well I won’t wonder where he inherits that, right Kai?” I smirked

“Here, take a picture of us.” I said handing him my phone.

“Tsss, I don’t want.” Kai replied like a bratt.

“Yah! Hurry and take us a photo.”

“Fine,fine. Hana..dul..set.*camera sounds*

 

“Teacher!” Andy called and made me bend to his height.

“You have your prince now.” He whispered.

“You mean Kai?” I asked and he nodded.

“Yes, he really is a prince.hehe” I said.

 

“Yah! What are you whispering there Andy?” Kai hollers.

“Nothing. Bye teacher! Jongin-hyung :P” Then Andy ran towards his guardians.

“Tsss, that kid! Are you sure he didn’t tell you something weird?” Kai asked.

“Weird? No he didn’t.hehe” I chortles.

 

 

“The bride is already here!” The organizer announces and made us ready.

 

 

Kai and I parted as we proceed to form the queue of entourage. Such a dreamy atmosphere surge as Yunhee started to play the piano and sing with Baekhyun. Their voices are so beautifully in sync with each other, I wonder if SMEnt will make them sing a collab together someday. I waited for my turn to walk down the aisle while the others have already reached the end. I grip the bouquet in my hands as I started to stride through the center as the photographers and crowd sets their lenses on me.

I can see Luhan-oppa smiling gaily in so much happiness waiting for his bride to take her turn to walk. Lay-gege is also there at Luhan-oppa’s side and the others glancing to each person making their way in the aisle.

It feels so romantic walking in the aisle even though I’m not the one getting married because as I slowly take my step his eyes are all on me telling me how much he loves me. After I arrived in my position Kai is still gazing at me making me freeze like hell in so much hoity-toity! So I mouthed him “I love you BABO!” and he stopped staring.

 

 

 

 

Such a melodic voice started to play through the speakers as Jungmin-unnie walks down the aisle blooming like a flower. I can see her drop a tear as she saw it was Luhan-oppa singing at the end of the aisle. The two who’s eyes were stick with each like there’s no tomorrow. They’re really in love aren’t they? How precious these moments now for them as they vow their love and wore their couple ring.

 

And the ceremony was ended with the newly wed’s sweet kiss.

 

 

Butterflies invade my stomach when I felt a quick soft kiss on my right cheek.

 

“Yah! Stop being so showy Kai.” I reprimanded him because we’re not supposed to be caught dating.

 

But he just ignored what I said and cuddled me.

 

“Eeehh..I missed you babe.” He whined.

 

“Aish! Ok for 5 seconds only.” And he let go after it.

 

“L!! Let’s take a picture!” Sehun-ah dragged me to take a picture and Kai’s face is in grimace.

 

Chanyeol-sshi on my right puts his hands over my shoulder while Sehun on my left sticking so close to me doing a rock ‘n roll pose and the others occupied the space beside me leaving Kai on the other end grunting. Plus it doesn’t ended into that because we’re in a separate table while having dinner, so he’s sulking like a kid wanting me to sit beside him but I didn’t.

 

I took a picture of him from a far while he’s been busy watching the program prepared by the organizers.

 

I wonder how we ended being in love with each other. I can clearly remember how I cuss him repeatedly on my mind for being such a rude, arrogant idol but he caught me off guard. There are so many things I was in love with than things I hate him for. Not only Kai but also those dorky EXO boys :)

 

 

“Babe!” He called.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Let’s go and congratulate the newlyweds.”

 

“Ka ja!” I said and he holds my hands as we stride towards Jungmin-unnie and Luhan-oppa.

 

 

 

“Oppa!! Unnie!! Congratulations!!” I exclaimed.

 

 “Gomawo.” They bowed.

 

“Hyung be careful of her cooking. Please don’t eat what she cooks.” Kai warned Luhan-oppa.

 

“Yah! Jongin! I’m recently learning how to cook so there’s no problem about that.” Unnie replied.

 

“That’s why I’m worried Noona.” Kai mocks.

 

“Aish! Don’t believe him Luhaney.” Unnie pouted to Luhan-oppa.

 

“Ehhh.How sweet Luhaney..kekeke” I teased.

 

“Don’t worry Kai I knew it already.haha” Oppa said.

 

“Next time it will be your wedding Princess.” He smirked.

 

“Aniyo!” I flustered.

 

“What? You dislike marrying me?” Kai sneers.

 

“Tsss..No, I mean it would be gege’s wedding before me. So we should better find him a partner.” I smiled.

 

“I doubt that Princess.hehe”

 

“Ahaha, me too oppa.”

 

“Jungmin-unnie congrats!!” The voice of that singing siren echoed on my head.

 

She also congratulated the couple and had a little chitchat.

 

“Oppa, Unnie we’ll be partying there. Bye, bye.” I said and haul Kai with me.

 

 

“Jongin-oppa!” She called.

 

Tsss.What does she wants?

 

“What is it?” Kai spun to face her.

 

“I need to talk to you about the thing Mr. Lee SooMan said to me. Can I have a moment with you?” She said.

 

What could that be?

No. I won’t let you be with my Kai.

Never.

Please say no Kai. We will be dancing there and play around with the other EXO boys.

 

“Ok.” Kai replied.

 

Did I hear him right? He said ok?

 

“I’ll be back later babe, wait for me.” He said kissing my forehead while I can clearly see the look of success in Yunhee’s face.

 

I just nodded stifled here and deaf of everything.

I can feel something weird is going to happen.

I hope not.

 

“L!! L!! Hellooooo!! L!!” Sehun-ah’s voice woke me up from a deep thought.

 

“Omo! Sehun-ah!” I exclaimed.

 

“Do you want to dri...” before he could finish what he said I drank it all in one go the juice in his hand.

 

“driiiink... vooodka..?” he continued with a troubled look.

 

 

 

“V-v-vodka? Do you have more? I want more Sehun-ahh!!” I whined.

 

 

“More!!”