Chapter 7

Two Hearts and an Angel

 

Chapter 7

 

Days passed by and each of it has a surprise from that unknown prince giving me gifts. I feel happy every time I receive something even though I don’t know who is he, for it seems that he is so close to me and it feels like I know him very well but today I haven’t receive any I feel so down but thanks to the kids here in the studio I feel relieve. Their cute moves, laughs, smiles, kisses and hugs fill my heart.

 

As usual I’m alone teaching the kids in the studio and the class ended at 3pm. I already miss Luhan-oppa because he’s my partner every Saturday. Everyone already left and so am I, I should be going now gege is waiting for me in the SM building.

 

I grab my back pack and opened the door. I walk down the stairs and in my last step there were two kids dancing in a sweet music. They look good together and don’t they look familiar? Isn’t that Andy and Jessica? My two students! I thought they already left.

 

 

 

Someone suddenly pull the edge of my shirt and as I turn to know who is it a bunch of kids which is actually my students are here! Each of them holds a cute plushie and they gave it to me and while the other two is still dancing. The last plushie I receive has a note and I know it’s him. My unknown prince.

 

 

Don’t they look good together princess?

Dancing in this sweet music

And holding each other

I would love to imagine both of us in the dance floor

Not dancing to the beat of the song

But dancing to the beat of our hearts

 

 

p.s. take care of our little babies

yes I mean it. OUR little babies.

:P

 

 

 

Huh? OUR little babies?

Is he talking about these cute plushies?

Why OUR? Are we in a relationship? However, even if I don’t know him I think I’m really falling.

I wanted to see him.

I wanted to thank him for making my heart beats so fast in his every surprise.

I’m so weird falling for a stranger >.<

 

 

I asked my students who told them to do these but guess what they told me.

 

”Teacher’s future husband.” They said in unison.

“Andy, I thought you’re going to marry teacher lily?” I asked my cute student foolishly.

 

“Andy loves teacher lily but prince is so much better for teacher.” He said cutely.

 

“aww, who is this prince you are talking about?”  I asked hoping he would answer me.

 

“Uhhmm, prince is..prince is..prince is.. SECRET teacher.” He laughed.

 

Arrrrgghh.

This is definitely hard finding that prince of mine.

Even my students were being paid to shut their mouths.haha

 

Kai suddenly arrived.

He gawks at me and said hello.

 

“I’m here to pick Andy. Andy let’s go?” he said.

 

“Yes oppa!! Bye teacher lily!!” Andy said.

 

And I bid goodbye to them and also to the others.

 

I feel hungry I want some cupcakes. I think I should drop by in our cake shop. By the way, why Kai is there? Isn’t he in the Sm building? Hmm, whatever.

I think I should text gege.

 

Gege I’ll be late. Sorry >:(

Gonna drop by in our cake shop I’m craving for cupcakes.

Anything you want? My treat.

:)

 

 

Bubble tea will do plus some cupcakes too.

Be careful on your way here.

 

Ok. No problem. See ya  ^___^v

 

 

 

 

 

The bell rings as I enter the cake shop, I can see a little crowd inside. Some are eating their cakes on the table and a man is paying for his cake in the cashier.

 

 

“Lily dongsaeng! Everyone lily is here.” One of the staff said.

 

I signed her to low down her voice to not catch so much attention. I walk through the cashier and as the man turn around.

 

“Kai??”

 

”Ann—aaa—annyeong.. lily.” He said in shock.

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

 

“Just checking something. And you?”

 

“Visiting my friends and I’m craving for some cupcakes.” I replied.

 

”Where’s Andy?”I added.

 

“I brought him to his umma.” He answered.

 

 I nodded and excuse myself for a while as I ordered and have a little chitchat with Cherry and the others.

 

“Where’s Xiumin-oppa?” I asked.

 

“Waaaaah!! I’m here dongsaeng! I missed you.” I saw him run from the kitchen’s door.

 

 

“I missed you too oppa. How long haven’t I visited here?hehe” I chuckled.

 

 

“A month or so?” he replied.

 

“He’s been on count lily.” Cherry added and we giggled.

 

 I pinched Xiumin-oppa’s cheeks. I missed teasing him like this.

 

“Awwww.. lily stop it.” And I did.

 

Then he pinched my belly, he always does that to me measuring my belly to his belly.

 

 

“I’m slimmer that you oppa :P” I teased.

 

“But I’m cuter than you.” He replied.

 

 

And we all laughed. Well he’s right he is cuter than me. Guess how old is he?

18?19?20?

But actually who would have though he’s already 23.

Really looks can be deceiving.

 

 

“Ehem, lily I think we should get going already?” Kai interrupted.

 

Gosh. I almost forgot.

And I bid goodbye to Xiumin-oppa and the others.

We walked in the tea shop across the street to buy bubble tea for gege. I think I should also buy the others.

 

“What do you want? My treat.” I smiled.

 

“Bubble tea?”

 

“Yup, don’t you like it?” I asked.

 

“Aniyo, I like it. Strawberry flavor for me.” He said.

 

“Got it. Uhmm, do you know what flavors I should buy for the others?”

 

“Let me think for a bit. Mango for Suho-hyung, vanilla for Chanyeol and Baekhyun-hyung, melon for D.O-ssi and chocolate for the maknae.” He said.

 

“There you go miss and two cookies ‘n cream bubble tea.” I added.

 

 

“By the way Kai, don’t you have rehearsal?” I asked.

 

“Yup, I just excuse myself for a bit because I need to pick Andy from your studio. What did you do to Andy? Why he is dressed like that?” he asked.

 

“Uhmm, they have a surprise number for me and I was also shocked. They look so adorable and they gave me lots of cute plushies.” I smiled.

 

“Ahuh.” He chuckled.

 

“Why?” I asked.

 

“Nothing. There’s our order let me carry it.”

 

“Thanks.”

 

 

As we walked to the bus stop he suddenly told me that.

 

 

 

“Lily?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“About what happened last time in the dance studio. I’m sorry and please forget it.” He said.

 

 

FORGET IT.FORGET IT. FORGET IT.

His voice echoed in my mind.

I gawk at him.

Are they playing with me?

After all the trouble I got just because of thinking of what he said.

Then I would just forget it?

Ok. I don’t care.

 

 

“Ok. No problem.” I said as I munch in some cupcakes.