Chapter 6 [UNKOWN]

Two Hearts and an Angel

 

Chapter 6

 

Is this for real? Or I’m just dreaming?

Did they just confess that they love me?

How could they easily say something like that?

I think it was just nothing but a mere dream,

I shouldn’t be bothered by it.

 

 

 

As I opened my eyes, I found myself in bed and thanking that everything happened was just a dream but I guess not. My brother appeared in front of me worriedly and I scanned the room and I found out it’s not mine. I saw two men standing behind my brother and I knew it was them.

 

 

“Mei mei? What are you feeling? Are you ok? Do you want to eat something?”My brother asked. He really is worried.

 

“What happened gege?” I asked.

 

“You fainted in the dance studio, thanks to these two because they went back and saw you unconsciously. The doctor said its chronic fatigue.” He explained.

 

I recalled what happened in the dance studio before I black out. I looked into Kai and Sehun I bet they are also worried. They looked so down.

 

 

“Can we already go home? I need to do my school works.” I asked.

 

“I think we can go home tomorrow morning, it’s already late and I’ve got to process the papers for you to be released here.” He replied.

 

“I can do your school works L, we have the same math and arts teacher so I guess we have the same task. Don’t stress about it, I’ll give it to Hana tomorrow so she can pass it for you.” Sehun voluntarily said.

 

“That would be great, thanks bro.” gege said and patted Sehun.

 

“Thank you Sehun-sshi.” I thanked him.

 

 

I can see Kai staring at me with a look that has so many things to say but I averted him for an unknown reason. Ahhh, I can’t also understand myself!!

 

 

 

*The Next Day*

 

I didn’t attend school today my brother won’t allow me to and he is seriously taking care of me here at home. He even cancelled some of his appointments today, aww, this is what I love about my brother.

 

 

 

“gege? Can I have some water?” I asked in a low voice.

 

“Ok just wait a little bit.” He said and left.

 

 

“Here, by the way mom is going to be home by 4pm and I’ll be leaving now I need to meet the EXO. We really need to polish everything now because they’re going to perform in sometime. So, you should better behave here and drink your meds in time. Ok?” he said.

 

I nodded and say “Don’t worry, I’ll be.” Then he left.

 

 

 

 

After a few minutes I suddenly fell asleep.

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

I felt a warm kiss on my forehead and I opened my eyes.

 

 

“Did I wake you up my dear?” My mom asked.

 

“Nope. How was the cake shop? I miss going there.” I said.

 

“It’s still the same. Everyone missed you too they keep on asking when will you drop by but I said you’re busy with school and the dance studio.” Mom replied.

 

 

Yes we have a cake shop and mom is the one who manage it while dad is out for office work and brother with his dance studio. I used to hang out and help in the cake shop but school is tiring plus I am teaching part time in the dance studio.

 

 

My sight was caught with this basket full of fruits in the table. They look so fresh and juicy. I want to smash them against my lips and feel how tender and juicy that red apple is. They really look so yummy.

 

 

“Dear, do you want something to eat?” she asked.

 

“Uhmmm, mom did you bought those fruits? I want that red apple.” I said.

 

“I forgot to tell you that someone delivered it a while ago but there was no sender’s name but there was a note for you. I’ll just wash this and cut.” Mom said as she takes some red apples and left my room.

 

 

I reached for the note stick into the basket.

 

 

I got these for you princess

Please get better soon

I’ll always be here for you

Take care ^___^v

 

 

Who could possibly send me this?

Gege? But he could have just told us that it’s from him.

Could it be Kai?? Seriously? Why did I even think of him? He’s not the type who would send fruits and put some unknown note. He wouldn’t even bother to check me but yesterday he looks so worried. Well, who wouldn’t be I fainted while he was hugging me, I bet he feels guilty? No, aaahh!! I don’t know anymore.

Maybe Sehun send me this? Definitely!! He’s really that type of person, he cares a lot and he’s sweet. And he can’t leave school so he sent me this. Right. Sehun sent this basket of fruits.

 

As I nodded mom entered my room with a plate of cut apples.

 

 

“Dear, you have guests.” She said as she put the plate in my bedside table.

 

 

“Annyeong lily!!” Sehun appeared with a warm smile.

 

“Annyeong bessy!! We have a gift for you. Sehun give it to her.” She smiled.

 

Sehun handed me a basket of fruits.

 

“But I guess you don’t need this anymore bessy. Who give you that basket of fruits?” Hana asked.

 

 

“I don’t know? I already saw it there.” I said.

 

“Too bad.” Sehun frown.

 

“Don’t worry I’m going to eat that too.” I said to make him feel better.

 

 

You know that feeling that you don’t want him to be sad and that you want to protect him like he’s my own little brother. I want to protect each smile Sehun does. But this doesn’t mean that I like him, ok? I just want him to remain happy.

 

 

The three of us chatted for a while and eat the fruits they bought. They also made me some notes of lessons we had this day. How lucky could I be? Hehe

 

And they left after sometime, Sehun still got some practice to attend to and Hana have some paper works.

 

 

 

 

*The Following Day*

 

 

I woke up as I felt the warm sun rays across my face, the wind that constantly blowing me away from a deep slumber and a sweet scent of flowers.

 

 

I can hear the cracking of the door as my brother enters surprised me with breakfast in bed.

 

But he is much more surprised as I am for we saw a vase full of lilies and roses.

 

 

“Did you make those?” I asked as I stare in the beautiful flowers.

 

“So beautiful.” I added mesmerized of its beauty.

 

“NO.” he said.

 

“But who could have put them there?” I asked again.

 

“Mom??” he said with uncertainty.

 

“Maybe? Yah! Let me eat the breakfast you have prepared gege. I’m starving.hehe” I said.

 

 

 

He then left me in my room while I’m fully enjoying my breakfast and my beautiful morning. After I finished eating, I come near the flowers and smelled its scent and there I saw another note inside.

 

 

There are no other flowers

That can surpass your beauty my princess

Have a nice day ahead :)

 

 

Could he be the one who give me the fruits the other day?

Who could it be?

Who could bravely sneak in here and blessed me such a wonderful morning?

Who could be this sweet person surprising me with undefined happiness within me?