Chapter 8

Two Hearts and an Angel

 

Chapter 8

 

7:15am

I get out of my bed and had a shower, walk down the stairs and went to the kitchen table.

 

“Good morning umma, good morning appa.” I said as I saw my parents in the table waiting for gege to finish cooking.

 

“Did you have a bad sleep dear?” My mom asked worriedly.

 

“No mom, I’m just tired.” I said.

 

“Do you want to rest for today mei mei? I’ll just go by myself.” My brother said worriedly as he puts some omelette in my plate.

 

“No, I’m ok. I can help you in the studio.” I replied.

 

 

“But you said you’re tired and…”

 

“She’s ok Lay, I know she can handle herself. She’s strong. Right baby?” appa cut gege.

 

“Yes appa.” I smiled.

 

It’s not that dad doesn’t care but he just wants us to be strong and independent in every decision we make. As you can see my mom and my brother are the ones who love to worry here whereas I and dad are the stubborn ones.

 

 

 

“Are you sure you’re ok?” my brother asks.

 

“Yes I am, don’t worry. Just wait for me a bit I’ll just get my back pack.”

 

 

 

I run to my room and get my back pack. It feels a little bit heavy but I checked this last night and it’s not that heavy like todays. Maybe I’m just tired.

 

I didn’t bother to check it and run to the door where my brother is waiting.

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

FORGET IT.

ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME IN THE STUDIO.

I’M SORRY AND PLEASE FORGET IT.

FORGET IT. FORGET IT. FORGET IT.

 

 

 

Aarrrrghhhh...

 

Why now?

 

You’re disturbing me KIM JONGIN!!

 

GET OUT OF MY FU%&$*** HEAD!!

 

 

 

 

I lose my balance and had a fall.

 

“Mei mei you’re not ok. I already told you to rest but you’re so stubborn. Get a rest for a bit there.” My brother reprimanded me.

 

Luckily it’s still early and it’s just us here in the studio.

 

I went to the changing room to change my shirt to a top tank and my jeans to a sweat pants. As I opened my bag

 

“Another surprise for me my unknown prince?” I said softly.

 

Three bottles of energy drinks and some snacks are inside my bag. So that’s why it feels heavy earlier.

 

They say the way to a woman's heart

Is through her stomach

So I’ll fill your stomach princess ^__^
 

 

“I think it’s the way to a man's heart is through his stomach,and isn’t it supposed to be a cooked dish? Mr.Prince.haha” I mumble.

 

Seriously?? How did he sneak it inside my bag? Isn’t he being a stalker? Well I think a good stalker :)

 

 

I can hear loud voices laughing and talking, I bet there here already that strong voice is Chanyeol and the other one is Baekhyun. They all greeted gege good morning and I got out of the room. They also greeted me.

 

Kai is staring at me. Definitely staring at me. What’s wrong with him? Tsss. I saw him but I averted his gaze.

 

 

 

“Annyeong lily!!” Sehun jump and hug me.

 

“Why so happy Sehun-sshi?” I asked

 

“Because I get to see you today :)” He said brightly.

 

“Weh?” I tease.

 

“Ok,ok let’s warm up.” My brother interrupted.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

“Ok, let’s practice each person’s teaser. Chanyeol, Sehun and Suho I’m the one who will teach you. Kai, D.O and Baekhyun with lily.” Brother said.

 

 

Sehun frowned, I know he wants to be part in my group but no one will go against my brother when he decided already. I went to Sehun’s side and patted his back and whispered

 

“It’s ok.”

 

 

 

And we started practicing I first started with Baekhyun-sshi a four 16counts steps.

 

 

“After I teach the moves to Baekhyun-sshi, next will be D.O-sshi and the last will be Kai-sshi. Just review some moves or take a rest while waiting for us to finish.” I said

 

 

Baekhyun-sshi is a fast learner just a little polish and hollah! We are done.

 

 

Next is D.O-sshi another fast learner in my group. Gege really thought about this balancing.

 

 

 

“So, I’m next?” Kai asks.

 

“Yup.” I replied.

 

 

 

Then I start teaching him what my brother and I practicing earlier while D.O and Baekhyun-sshi are reviewing what I taught them.

 

 

“Should I move my hands slowly like this or just in normal speed?” Kai asked.

 

 

“In normal speed.” I said.

 

 

“Can we do it together?” he asks again.

 

And I nodded. So we dance together facing the mirror, I can see the reflection of Sehun leaning in the wall resting while feeling down. He looks like a jealous kid while looking at us.

 

Stretch out right arm then down, move hips, right foot up, little jumps...

O___O

 

I was about to fall like earlier while me and my brother practicing but Kai catch me and still continue to dance and so do I.

 

 

I can’t concentrate. What’s happening to me? I look to see my reflection in the mirror but Sehun is the one I can notice in spite of all the beautiful moves Kai does. And my moves I can’t do it well.

 

 

“Excuse me for a bit Kai-sshi, I need to go to the rest room.” I said in daze.

 

“Are you alright? Do you feel sick?” he asked.

 

“No, I’m ok.” I said and went out of the room.

 

 

 

 

“Lily!! Are you ok?” Sehun came running.

 

 

“Yes, don’t worry. I just need to go to the restroom.” I said and went inside.

 

 

I washed my face to feel refreshed and rest for a bit. Then I got out and I saw Sehun waiting outside.

 

 

“Lily can I talk to you privately.” He said seriously.

 

 

“Sure, what is it?” I asked.

 

 

“Let’s talk down stairs.” He said.

 

 

“Ok.” Then he grabbed my right hand.

 

 

 

But someone suddenly pull my left wrist.

 

“Kai?? What is it?” I ask.

 

“Let’s go back inside.” He said.

 

I looked at Sehun he looks mad. Then I looked at Kai he looks furiously.

 

 

“I’ll go back in a minute just practice what we had finished.” I said.

 

“NO!! I’ll go back if you will.” He insisted gripping my wrist more.

 

“What? I won’t be long I just...”

 

 

“Let’s go Lily.” Sehun suddenly drag me.

 

 

Kai still gripping my left wrist and pull me towards him.

 

 

“You’re not going anywhere.” He said in a strong voice.

 

“You don’t own her Hyung! Let her go.” Sehun replied.

 

 

And I’m left speechless between these two.

 

Sehun dragging me while Kai is pulling me both of them doesn’t want to give up. I can feel my both arms in pain already but I can’t speak. Like what happened last time my voice is nowhere to be found. Both of them look so furious with serious eyes.

 

 

 

“YAH!!! WHAT’S HAPPENING HERE??!! BOTH OF YOU LET GO OF MY SISTER!!” Gege appeared in and the others who were inside peek at us.

 

 

Gege is seriously mad and the two are still holding me not planning to give up. But gege pull their grips away from me and hold me closer to him.

 

“Now, tell me what’s happening here!!” Gege shouted.

 

 

Guys you don’t want this side of my brother. If he’s mad his really mad and it’s scary.

 

 

Silence occupied the hallway, no one answered him not even me.

 

 

 

“SO NO ONE’S GONNA ANSWER ME?!!! YAH!!” My brother asked again in a loud voice.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

“Lay, give them a break you’re so scary.” A familiar voice I never heard for a long time.

 

 

 

“LUHAN-OPPAAAAAA!!!” My voice suddenly formed my lips in excitement I run towards him and hug him.

 

 

I slowly slap his right arm and said

 

 

“Yah!! I missed you!”