Chapter 13

Two Hearts and an Angel

 

Chapter 13

 

Is it morning already? I ask myself as I’m slowly waking up from a deep slumber. I hug this soft thing beside me still in the border of waking up and sleeping. I feel lazy to get up and go to school to help in the café. Bessy Hana called me yesterday sulking because I left her in the café while I’m enjoying my school festival so to make up to her I said I’ll help her. I slowly opened my eyes to welcome this day and unexpectedly I am astonished by this big plushie. Then I realize that the thing I am enjoying hugging a while ago was actually this.

 

 

 

Who could have given me this?

It’s him my unknown prince, right? Luhan-oppa?

He’s the only one I can think of who will give me this.

 

 

To my one and only princess

Meet LJ

Kiss him, cuddle him and give him all your attention

For he is me wanting you all for myself.

 

 

 

LJ??

Why does he sound so selfish right now?

He wants me just for himself but he’s hiding behind his presents. How could I possibly tell him that “get out and be the one here with me” Should I tell Luhan-oppa that I know it already? Or should I just wait until when he would tell me?

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

“Bessy, you need to wear this if you want to help in the café.” Hana said as she holds a black mini maid dress and a bunny ears.

 

“No! I won’t wear that thing!” I stubbornly answered as I step back.

 

“Bessy please, for our café you need to do this.” She replied.

 

But before I could bolt bessy signaled some of our classmates and forced me into the dressing room. I tried my best to get away from them but they were so persistent. And I ended up dressing like a bunny maid we use to watch in the animes.

 

 

“I don’t want this.” I frown in the door entrance waiting for customers to come in.

 

I can see people passing by looking at our café wanting to enter but for some reason they don’t.

 

“WAAAAAAAAAH!! Bessy stop frowning you’re scaring the customers!!” Hana exclaimed.

 

“Me? Frowning?” I said forcing a smile.

 

“Yah! you’re creepy! Just smile like you always do when you teach those cute kids in the studio.” She said.

 

“Ok.ok.” I sighed.

 

“Bessy? Please we need to do this right.” She pleaded.

 

I nodded and went out of the corridor to call some customers.

I actually joined the decors committee just to not embarrass myself in this clothing but I end up doing this. *sigh*

 

 

“Konnichiwa :3 do you want to try our special menus inside?” I said to the random people passing by.

 

Then all of a sudden someone jumps and back hugs me. I wouldn’t wonder who this could be because it’s just him who does this thing.

 

“L!! keopta!! Can I have a picture with you?” Sehun said excitedly.

 

 

“Sure.” I said.

 

“Yah!! pictures are not for free.” Our class representative appeared and stops us for taking a picture.

 

“If you want to take a picture with one of the cosplayers you need to order from our café first.” He added.

 

So, Sehun entered our café and ordered our best seller kawaii omurice. After sometime I served it to him and put some maids love by topping it with ketchup.

 

 

“Wow! So cute! Thank you L.” He smiled.

 

“Bessy made it extra special for you.” I winked and I pointed bessy.

 

“L??” he whispered.

 

“Yes?”

 

“uhmm, ca---ca—can you..”

 

“Can what?”

 

“Nothing.” He said and eats.

 

He’s been like this since the opening ceremony. What could he be asking me?

 

 

After eating we take a picture and he left without asking me again that thing he’s going to ask. Does he have any problem? I wonder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

1st-2nd-3rd-4th days are done and it’s the last day of school festival. This evening is the highlight there would be kpop idols performing in the bonfire night including the EXO. Gege told me about it and he’s going to watch them or should I say watch for me? Because there would be a bonfire dance after the event where couples dance in a sweet music around the bonfire and some are confessing their feelings as they dance.

 

I wonder if Luhan-oppa is going with gege. Should I dress up?

 

 

“Dear, Hana is already here.” My mom called me.

 

And I can hear steps coming closer and my door opened. And the sight of my bestfriend in a pink dress appeared in front of me.

 

“Bessy!! Look! I found this outside your house.” She said carrying a paper bag.

 

“What? Outside our house? What is that doing there?” I asked.

 

“Molla but it’s a dress. I think it’s for you.” She said excitedly.

I opened the paper bag and found a cute white dress. As I get the dress a note falls down.

 

 

 

I want to see you tonight

Like a white lily shining under the moonlight

Flowing with beauty

I want you my one and only princess

 

 

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!! Who—who—who give this to you? Don’t tell me you already have a boyfriend and you’re hiding it to us. I hate you bessy.” She pouted.

 

 

“Yah! it’s not like that! Actually I don’t know. He just keeps on giving me surprises every day.” I said.

 

“Are you serious? Did he give that to you?[pointing in my big plushie and little plushies] and that [pointing in my cute sneakers]” she said and I nodded.

 

“Don’t tell me he also give those fruits when you were not feeling well?[I nodded] whoa! Bessy! She’s really into you! But isn’t it a little creepy?” she asks.

 

 

“I thought of it like that because sometimes I wake up with surprises, I wonder how he could get in my bedroom.” I said.

 

“Yah!! That’s totally creepy!! He can get into your room when you’re asleep and what if he might attack you?! Gosh. Bessy stop receiving his gifts already. But it’s a waste if you don’t.” She found herself in a dilemma.

 

“Don’t worry he won’t do that. If he will he should have already did that.” I said.

 

“You’re right but be extra careful we don’t know him.” She said worriedly.

 

“Ne.” I replied.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

~

 

 

“Let’s all welcome EXO!!!” the emcee announces.

The place is filled with people trying to get near the stage where the EXO performs. Everyone screams and cheers for EXO as they dance “HISTORY” and “MAMA”. And as they dance “ANGEL” I can see Kai dances as he lays his eyes on me the entire song. His moves are so beautiful and no matter what song he dances he can nail it.

 

“Stop it already he’s going to melt princess.” Luhan-oppa teases.

 

“Whaaa! No! He just dances so beautiful.” I said.

 

“Yes he does.” Then he messes my hair and left.

 

“Oppa!! Where are you going?” I ask.

 

“I need to meet someone. Enjoy your night don’t worry about your brother I’m dragging him.” He said as he walks.

 

“By the way you look great in that dress.” He added and vanishes from my sight.

 

 

*dug dug dug dug dug dug dug dug dug dug dug dug dug*

 

>////////////////////////<

 

My heart won’t stop beating so fast.

It hurts but it’s feeling happy.

Luhan-oppa.

 

 

“bessy!! Why are you so red? Are you alright?” Hana appeared as she gets out from the crowd. I bet EXO already finished performing.

 

“ye---ye----yes.” I smiled like a fool.

 

“Are you sure?” She asks worriedly.

 

And I nodded.

 

“EXO is awesome did you watch them from here?” she asks.

 

I nodded again still stunned of what Luhan-oppa said.

 

“hey bessy!!” she said as she waves her hands across my face.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Sehun-sshi is here.” She said.

 

“Huh?”

I turn around and saw Sehun looking down and feeling shy. He reached out his left hand asking me to dance with him. I looked at him as he raise his head and I smiled as I hold to his hand. He lead me around the bonfire where sweet lovers dances in this soothing song, I see so the bonfire dance has already started. No one bother to talk first we just feeling each other as he hold my waist and as I place my arms in his shoulders.

 

“Let’s now be entertained by the singing siren Noh Yunhee.” The emcee announces as everyone dances in the bonfire.

 

">http://

 

 

I looked at the stage there I saw Noh Yunhee in a cute dress and she started singing while me and Sehun still dancing in a slow beat. We are slowly moving as to the flow of music until I saw my bessy Hana with our class representative. WOW, I never thought class rep have a thing for Hana. They look cute together. Still moving I saw EXO from a distance watching us they look like cheering for the maknae and comforting Kai. Kai, he is staring at us, I averted him as we caught each other’s sight.

 

“Lily” Sehun whispered.

 

“Yes?”

 

“I was about to ask you this before but I never had the courage but now I’m here with you I’m so happy.” He chuckled.

 

“Ah! That’s why you're so seem troubled these past days. I thought you have some serious problems. You got me worried Sehun-sshi.” I said.

 

“Mianhe.” He whispered in my ear.

 

*dug dug dug dug dug dug dug dug dug dug dug dug dug*

 

>///////////////<

 

I hide my face.

I don’t know why I’m feeling like this right now.

It’s like my heart is going to jump but then I saw Yunhee walk down the stage and towards Kai. Kai hold her hand and lead her near the bonfire as she still sings. I can see them dancing as Yunhee sings. They are now near us Sehun and Yunhee’s back are facing each other. Kai is glaring at me with so much emotion that all I could do is just averting him. He still keeps on glaring and analyzing me from head to toe. I can feel his glare throughout my body and it feels uncomfortable.

 

Kai suddenly stops his gaze in the sight of my lips. And now I remembered the embarrassing kiss I did.

 

 

“I love you lily.” Sehun whispered in my ear.

 

 

That synchronizes in the sight of Kai’s lips forming those words.

 

“I love you lily” that’s what I read in Kai’s lips.

 

Then suddenly Yunhee jumps to him and...

 

I can feel my heart aching so much.

After all the happy heartache I had it ended to a painful heartache.