Chapter 14

Two Hearts and an Angel

 

Chapter 14

 

Kai’s POV

 

 

“Hyung, I love lily and I know you do too but I do not want to ruin our bond. So can we be fair rivals?” Sehun confronted me after the incident in the studio where Lily fainted.

 

“Sure but never expect me to lose to you Sehun-sshi.” I said reaching my hand for a hand shake.

 

“Me too.” And we did a heavy hand shake.

 

 

I didn’t imagine that me and Sehun would love the same person. I guess life is really full of surprises. Sehun is usually shy but he always shows his feelings through his skin ships unlike me. I rarely show my affection to someone unless when I dance because it is the only way I can express my feelings. Even though we love the same person my relationship with Sehun is still the same.

 

“Kai! We are here wake up!” D.O-hyung wakes me up as we arrive in their school.

 

“Everyone fix yourselves.” Reminded our leader Suho.

 

“So, this is where Lily and Hana go to school?” Baekhyun ask

 

“ne.” Sehun replied.

 

“Cool. Let’s meet with them later.” Chanyeol suggested.

 

And we all get out of the van and headed to the backstage. I scanned the place for Lily but I can’t see her because there are so many people. After sometime the emcee called us to perform. We are already done with our two songs but Lily is nowhere for my eyes to reach. Angel is our last song and we are already starting. I can feel the gentle voices of our hyungs as I dance.

“Eternally love..”

 

She’s in a pretty white dress beautiful as always. I looked at her astonish of her belle as I dance gracefully telling her how much I love her. Our eyes met in spite of the distance she’s in. And the moment I saw her I never take my eyes off her but I lost her when our manager called us after performing. Sehun is having a private conversation with our manager and left.

 

“Manager-hyung, where is Sehun going?” Chanyeol asks.

 

“He said he’s going to dance the most beautiful girl.” Manager-hyung said.

 

“And you permitted him?” Suho asks.

“Yup it’s ok he’s a student here and he keeps on insisting.” Manager replied.

 

”Can we also dance with the girls?” Baekhyun chortles.

 

“Do you want to get injured?” Manager menaces.

 

And we just all behave as we watch Sehun dances with Lily.

 

 

“Don’t they look good together?” Chanyeol said in my face trying to ridicule me.

 

“Yes yes they do. Lily looks so cute trying to hide her red face.” Baekhyun added.

 

“It’s ok Kai. Maybe next time.” D.O said patting my back.

 

mwuh rah goo??” I hissed.

 

And they keep on mocking me while we watch Sehun and Lily in a distance. I peer on them as they are dancing in a sweet song near the bonfire. A little later my friend Yunhee gets off the stage and holds my hand asking me to dance. I look at manager asking if I could and he just nodded. I hold her waist as she sings with her left hand in my shoulder. She looks amazing as she sings but all I can see is the view of Lily in Sehun’s arms. I look at her keenly to see every single details of her beauty lika an angel. Her long silky hair flowing, her glistening eyes, her round tip nose, her sweet lips.

Those lips.

It kissed me unexpectedly and made me slipped in a reverie of her.

I consistently watching her and in every moves they make I just imagine myself in Sehun’s place. How I wish I am the one dancing her in this lovely music.

 

And for the second time around I told her I love her.

“I love you Lily” I mouthed.

 

 

“Jongin-oppa!!” Yunhee called my attention and out of the blue she kissed me.

 

I gawk at her.

 

“Yunhee why?” I said in woe.

 

Then I returned my sight to Lily, she’s squeezing Sehun as she hugs him burying her face in his chest. I don’t know what I should feel disappointed of Yunhee or envious of Sehun. I want to pull Lily away from him but I don’t have the right to do that where is Lay-hyung? He should separate them.

 

As Yunhee ended her song, I can see tears flowing from Lily’s eyes running away from Sehun and he run after her. What did he do to her? You’re dead meat Sehun!! Better get ready for I’ll kick your making Lily cry.

 

Yunhee reached for my ears and whispered

 

“Jongin-oppa! Saranghae!”

 

And she left me alone in the middle of the crowd. I cannot fathom what is happening right now.

Lily was crying a while ago.

Sehun ran after her.

Yunhee told me she loves me.

 

I don’t know.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lily’s POV

 

I can feel my heart aching so much.

After all the happy heartache I had it ended to a painful heartache.

 

My sight becomes blurry and tears started to flow from my eyes. I hugged Sehun and bury my face in his chest hiding myself. I can’t stop crying. Why did she kiss him on the lips? Why didn’t you get angry? Why did you tell me again that you love me? Why? Why? Why? Why Am I feeling like this?

 

“Lily what’s the problem?” Sehun asks as I rest on his chest.

 

“Nothing, I’m sorry I cried. I’ll just go to the rest room. Excuse me.” I said and ran away.

 

Sehun called for me but I just keep on running.

Running away from this painful night.

I don’t understand myself. Why cry? She likes him that’s why she kissed him and I cannot control that.

 

 

I ride a taxi home.

I feel so empty after crying but still my eyes are red and I look wasted WTH.

I look down trying to hide myself as I enter our house. I can hear people talking in the living room. Isn’t that Luhan-oppa and Lay-gege talking?

 

 

“You’re so secretive Luhan! After all this time you hide to me that you’re getting married? I’m your bestfriend and you do that to me?tsss.” I heard Lay-gege said.

 

WHAT? LUHAN-OPPA IS GETTING MARRIED?

I THOUGHT HE’S MY UNKNOWN PRINCE?

I THOUGHT HE LIKES ME?

I THOUGHT. I THOUGHT. I THOUGHT.

 

My eyes is starting to water again T____T

 

“I didn’t hide it Lay I’m just waiting for the right time to tell you.” Luhan-oppa replied.

 

I’m in shock standing near the door.

 

“It’s still the same. Oh! Lily you’re already back? How was the dance?” Lay-gege saw me.

 

“It was fine. Everything is fine.” I said smiling but I can’t suppress my tears.

 

 It keeps on falling as I smile like a fool in front of Luhan-oppa and Lay-gege.

 

“Are you ok? Why are crying princess?” Luhan-oppa worriedly asks.

 

“So, you’re getting married oppa? Who’s the lucky girl?hehe” I chuckled still in tears.

 

“What happened mei mei? Who made you cry?” Gege asks as she holds me.

 

“N—n--no.*sniff-sniff-sniff* No—no—nothing *sniff* happened. Congrats oppa!” I said and ran to my room.

 

 

 

 

I can see Lu-chan looking at me and then I remembered Luhan-oppa. I grab Lu-chan and hide it in my closet. I don’t want to see you, I don’t want you to see me crying, and I don’t want to remember Luhan-oppa. I jump in my bed in tears and cuddle LJ.

 

“You were Luhan-oppa aren’t you? But he’s getting married I bet he’s not you. After all I expected him to be you. I’m such an idiot.” I whined.

 

“LJ, Kai he’s been kissed by a girl and I felt really sad that it made me break down to tears. Luhan-oppa is getting married and all I thought he’s the one loving me secretly.”

 

“It hurts so bad that people are slowly fading away from you.”

 

“Yes, I shouldn’t be sad right Sehun-sshi is still there. He said he loves me and I didn’t even answer him because..because..because.. I saw Kai being..ahh..I don’t want to remember!”

 

 

And I just keep whining to my plushie LJ until I fall asleep.

 

I guess this thought of them loving me is just a fantasy.

Do I like Kai?

Do I like Luhan-oppa?

Do I like Sehun?

Yes I like them but who’s the one I love?