Chapter 26

Two Hearts and an Angel

 

Chapter 26

 

It’s another normal school day for me with my best friend Kwon Hana who’s been nonstop staring at the pictures of EXO for almost three days. She keeps on whining why she’s not able to see those shirtless bodies of EXO in Jeju personally and she’s really regretting it. It’s also been quiet in school for there is no sign of Oh Sehun for three days I wonder if they’re still working for their MV’s.

 

“Sigh. I missed Sehun-ah.” Hana murmured as we eat our lunch in the same old place.

 

“Me too, it’s too quiet if he’s not around.” I added.

 

“Jeongmal?” she squeaks.

 

“Ne, jeongmal. Wae?”

 

“Ani. You’re seemed different bessy, I can clearly remembered that you hated Sehun before. What happened now? Do you like him already?” she grinned.

 

“Huh? How did our conversation ended into this?” I furrowed my brows.

 

“Admit it already you like Sehun-ah...” She nudges at me.

 

“That’s ridiculous bessy, fine I like him but not in a romantic way. I just like him as a person.” I said.

 

“So, whom do you like in EXO?” she persistently ask

 

“I don’t have any interest in them, ok?” I lied.

 

“Yah! I know you bessy, you certainly like one of them and I know who it is...” She sang.

 

Really?! This best friend of mine has no secrets that she didn’t know. Sigh.

 

“Let me guess, is it Kai-sshi?”

 

 

O_____O

Ho—ho-how did she know?

 

“Am I right? Wow! When did you started to like him? How did you fall for him? Don’t tell me he confessed to you?” she babbled nonstop.

 

I just face palmed myself in this embarrassing situation.

And out of nowhere a familiar voice reached our ears.

 

“L!!!!!” he came running.

“I missed you a lot T_____T” he cried and cuddled me.

 

I think I should forget what I said earlier that I missed him. Sigh.

 

“Yah! Sehun-ah! Why is it always bessy, I also missed you.” Hana pouted.

 

“I’m just worried about L because she got sick and I was not able to tend her. And of course I missed you too Hana-noona! Here’s my gift for you from Jeju.” He said handling the keychain to Hana.

 

“Are you feeling well now L?” He asks and I nodded.

 

“Well, thank you Sehun-ah and what is this you got sick in Jeju bessy? How? You didn’t tell me about it.” Hana squeaks

 

So, Sehun and I told her the whole story on what happened in their last night in Jeju. We also told her about me and Kai getting lost and she just keeps on smirking at me as if telling me “I knew it! You like Kai and this is how you fall deeply in love with him” and she looks at me telling that “You and Kai alone in the dark rainy night, there’s something that happened right?” sigh. I don’t know what to do with this best friend of mine anymore.

 

“So, why were you absent for three days Sehun?” I change the topic.

 

“We finished some parts of the MV and Manager Lee reprimanded us of our actions by getting our phones. He’s so cruel T___T” he cried.

 

“Yah! He just did what a manager supposed to do.” I said.

 

“But still..” he pouted like a cute kid.

 

“Ahh, let’s finish our lunch.” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

After classes bessy and I have a little walk in the park while tasting a delicious ice cream in our hands. We chatted and it’s my turn to interrogate about her relationship with Mr. Class Representative and she wholly denies it but with a glint in her eyes. I bet she’s just starting to see through Mr.Class Rep,’s feelings.

 

“I’m rooting him for you bessy! He’s nice and friendly, plus he’s smart. Hwaiting class rep!” I applaud.

 

“Yah! stop it! It’s embarrassing.” She ducks her head.

 

 

We’re supposedly going back home but a cute puppy barks and stops us from going.

 

 

It’s really cute and I cuddle him instantly into my arms. He’s so fluffy and warm! Hana carried him also.

 

“Annyeong!! Where’s your owner little puppy?” I ask even though I know it won’t reply to me.

 

“Kyaaa! Keopta!! He looks like a toy poodle.” Hana squeals.

 

“Should we look for your owner?” I ask again and he’s my hand as I ruffle his fluffy hair.

 

We looked around the park and waited for almost 2 hours and still no one is picking this puppy. Who could have abandoned this cute one? It doesn’t even have a dog tag or something so we can contact its owner. Sigh.

 

“If no one will take this puppy home, I will.” I said confidently.

 

“Are you sure bessy? I can take him too you know.” Hana said.

 

“I think he should be with me bessy. Don’t you remember your dad is allergic to pets?” I replied for I can clearly remember she made me took care of a lost cat in the past because her dad doesn’t like it.

 

“Yeah right, but he’s so cute I want him too.”

 

“You can visit him in our house.” I smiled.

 

 

 

So, I really brought this cute puppy in our house and surprised everyone but both umma and appa love Myungki. Yeah, I named it Myungki because he’s so clever and always full of energy. He would always run around or play with me appa even played with him too. When gege arrived he scolded me for bringing Myungki because he doesn’t like dogs I bet he could still remember that moment he was bitten by a dog back in China. Any way gege is so funny I would make Myungki him from behind and he would be so stunned to death. As if he would be dead from a puppy’s ? Ahaha

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

“Bye kids!! Take care on your way home!!” I said as I bid goodbye to my students.

 

 

“Byeee teacher L!!”

 

 

“Byeee Luhan-oppa!!”

 

 

And I closed the studio, Lay-gege and Luhan-oppa has been busy with EXO but Luhan-oppa is just here to pick me up. We headed to SME building instantly for rehearsals.

I can finally meet him. KAI.

Thoughts keep on running in my head on how I would approach him. We’re finally getting closer to their practice room. But what should I do? What should I say? How should I act?

No, don’t open it yet oppa!

Noooooo.

 

Yes. He opened the door and the looks of the boys amazed me.

 

EXO is working real hard on their practice I can see how their sweats form and run down in their faces. Everyone is so serious even Baekyeol, you know them their so mischievous, Sehun smiled gaily as he saw us enter, I can see some improvements in Suho-oppa, D.O-sshii is even better and Kai he’s always been so great. I think he didn’t saw me for he’s so caught up in dancing.

That’s what I thought but it’s definitely not. He’s really averting me. Why? Molla?

I’m supposed to thank him, I’m walking towards him but when he saw me coming he immediately went out of the room.

Did I do something to him?

Or did gege told him something?

I eyed gege but I think he doesn’t know anything.

 

 

Is this day going to end without me thanking him?

Well, I gathered all my courage to call him after the practice but the hell! I can’t look straight into him and I keep on ducking my head.

 

“If you have nothing to say, I have to go.” He said coldly.

 

“You see, uhmm.. kai..”

HUWAAAAAHHH!! Is this really me?

 

My chest is going to burst and I’ve got my tongue tied!

 

“Can you please hurry.” He demanded.

 

“Th—tha—thank you.” I said stuttering.

 

“That’s it?” he abhors.

 

“You wasted my 7mins just for this?” he raised his voice.

 

O_____O

 

He’s angry because I wasted his time? And I’m here thanking him for tending me in that rainy night.

 

“I said thank you for that night.” I repeated thinking he just missed something in what I said earlier.

 

But he just spun away from me. Ignoring what I said.

My chest is really going to burst! Not because of him being the one I love but because he’s being a jerk!

 

There a flying bottled water hit that jerk’s head in a second and if you’re asking who did it, I did.

He glared at me for what I did then went back to his pace away from me.

 

 

He’s really ignoring me huh.

 

I pulled out Kei-chan from my back pack and followed his pace.

 

“Yah! Kai!!” I yelled.

 

“JERK!!” I added as I punch Kei-chan to his face.

 

 

Am I really supposed to love that guy?

He’s so different.

He’s cold, arrogant, rude,jerk!!

He’s not like that Kai who’s been with me that whole night.

I hate that Kai right now!

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Thank you guys for still subscribing :)
And your comments, I really appreciate it :)

 

Here's a gift to those who love this JERK. ^__^v hehe

 

 

 

Owww, isn't he so handsome??

*O*