Chapter 25

Two Hearts and an Angel

 

Chapter 25

 

Lily’s POV

 

Home sweet home !!

I’m finally home with gege after we extended for two nights there in Jeju for being sick. I never saw Kai after I fainted in that old run down house. I didn’t have the chance to thank him even though I can’t recall some of the things happened after that night it’s just that I was feeling secure and serene. However, that Yunhee is certainly mad at me as she burst into my room bawling at me as soon as I woke up. She’s accusing me for Kai catching a fever but she was reprimanded by my brother and she instantly stormed out of my room. I want to see how was Kai but gege won’t let me and he guarded me to rest until we decided to go back home when my fever subside. I thought we’re departing together with Kai, Yunhee and Manager Lee but gege said they already left yesterday. Sigh.

 

“Welcome home dear. Are you feeling alright now?” Umma asks as we arrived and I nodded.

 

“I’ll be at my room.” I said and went upstairs.

 

As I open the door nothing much has changed things are still in place Lu-chan, and LJ together with the little babies Mr. Unknown Prince gave me are lying softly on my bed.

 

“I missed you bed.” I whispered to myself.

 

“I missed you too Lu-chan and LJ.” I added as I cuddle them.

 

Speaking of Mr. Unknown Prince did he sent some surprises?

I looked around my room but I didn’t find anything unusual, should I ask umma? I ran down the stairs making my way to the kitchen where umma is preparing some lunch for us.

 

“Umma?? Did someone send gifts or something while I’m not home?”

 

“Aniyo, wae? Are you expecting some package?” she asks.

 

“Nope. Thanks umma.” I replied and went back to my room.

 

 

I grab LJ and played with him.

I wonder why he haven’t sent something, did something happened to him? Or did he know I was out for Jeju? Ahhh..

Why am I even bothering myself thinking for a person I don’t even know?

Minute’s later umma called me down stairs and she gave me a box. She said it was just delivered a while ago.

Don’t tell me it was him. He’s back surprising me.

 

“What was that mei mei?” gege asks as he rest in the couch.

 

“Molla? Let me open it first.” I replied.

 

 

I slowly opened the box in full curiosity and Wow! It’s an mp3 that looks like LJ and a note.

 

 

 

It’s been a while MY ANGEL.

I found out you were out of town and I have no idea where so I didn’t get to send some surprises.

However, your back and I’m back to astonish you my sweet angel.

Music will fill not only your ears but also your heart.

Carry this all the time so your heart will always be filled of my thoughts.

 

P.S. LJ is missing you a lot so cuddle him always.

Remember he is me. I also missed you so much.

 

 

“Mei mei? He’s still giving you gifts?” gege asks and I nodded.

 

“I’m really getting suspicious of that guy. What if he’s a stalker who’s been so into you and he would abduct you in the future. I think you should better stop receiving gifts from him.” He said.

 

“Don’t worry gege, I’ve got a feeling he’s a nice person :)”

 

“Lily, what I’m trying to tell you is...”

 

“Gege stop exaggerating things. Believe me he’s nice and harmless.” I cut him.

 

“Ok. If that’s what you think. He better be or I’ll burry him alive.” He threatened.

 

I retorted a smile at him.

 

Oh well that didn’t surprise me because what surprise me most is that gege didn’t interrogated me about what happened that night when I got missing with Kai. And is it just me? Because it seems he’s in woe since we left Jeju.

 

 

“Gege are you ok?” I ask

 

“Yeah, I’m just a bit tired.”

 

“Mianhe gege. You didn’t get enough sleep because of me.”

 

“Huh? Babo! Stop thinking that. You should get rest and eat a lot so you can have strength for school tomorrow.” He ruffles my hair.

 

“Ne.”  And I submissively do what he said.

 

 

 

I wonder what songs are inside the MP3 so I punch the earphones into my ears as I eat my lunch with gege and umma. I gasp as I heard the first song its ANGEL by EXO, he’s really serious about me being his angel huh. I remembered those cool sketches he made for me, I really do look one in there but I don’t think I really am.hehe

 

He’s got good choice in music I love it, there were cool RNB and also Hiphop which I can listen to if I would like to dance, some are soothing songs that can make me feel peaceful. He even has this song Kai sang to me that rainy night I think? It sounds like that but I don’t know if that was it. And there are also more songs inside.

 

“Eternally love...”

 

Kai...

H—He—he kissed me. Those lips that have been tempting me kissed me that night.

It was soft and sweet it feels like our lips already clash with each other.

But even though I told him to leave and I cuss him for so many times. He still stayed beside me and never left me as I tremble in fear that night.

Kai...

Did he really recover from fever?

Or he’s just forcing himself to work?

Why am I even thinking of him?

I’m not worried!

Yah! Stop lying Lily! Just accept to yourself that your concerned about him, that your face turns into scarlet red every time his around, that your heart is thudding so hard as if it would go out in your chest when he touches you gently, accept it that you already fallen for him! That there’s no more way out but love him.

 

“YAH!!” I blurted as I grab my head in a dilemma.

 

“Mei mei what’s happening?”

 

“Are you ok dear? Is something hurting you?”

 

Umma and gege asked in shock.

 

“Mianhe, I’m just thinking about something.” I replied.

 

“Won’t you mind telling us dear?” umma asks.

 

I just stared at them for some time.

 

“It’s ok if you won’t tell us, go and take a rest.” Gege said.

 

I nodded and stand from my seat

 

“I think I’m really in love.” I murmured and scoot away.

 

WTH did I just said?!

 

“Then go for it dear.” Umma cheered on me.

 

“Umma??” Gege whines as I went up stairs.

 

 

I love him? But what about Yunhee he loves him too.

She’s persistent and serious about it.

Should I fight her back too? or not?

What now?

I like Mr. Unknown Prince too.

But I love Kai.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok. I’ve decided already.

 

 

I won’t give up on Kai.

 

Lily hwaiting !!