Chapter 12

Two Hearts and an Angel

 

Chapter 12

 

“Lay-hyung!! we are here!! Hyung!! hyung!! hyung!!” he shouts as he waves his two hands up to catch Lay-gege’s attention.

 

WHAT LAY-GEGE IS HERE?

HOW COME? I THOUGHT HE HAS SOME BUSINESS TO DO?

Luhan-oppa and Kai immediately stops Sehun from calling gege. We run to a narrow corridor dragging Sehun and hide ourselves. Kai rebuked Sehun for calling gege because we are still in cuffs and Sehun apologized for it.

I looked at Luhan-oppa and he just look at me with a face that tells “I don’t have any idea he’s here”. Then we both checked our phone and found so many missed calls and messages from Lay-gege.

YES WE’RE DOOMED!!

We need to get these cuffs unlock before Lay-gege could see this >.<

 

Outside this corridor a familiar face passes by, I know it’s her! It’s definitely her! That’s the girl who locks our hands in these cuffs.

 

We followed her secretly and we managed to trap her with Sehun’s help. And she leads us to their booth there Luhan-oppa and Kai both paid for the cuffs.

 

“Finally I’m free!!” I said in joy.

 

“Lily? What are you doing here with Luhan, Kai and Sehun?” a familiar voice echoed in my head.

 

I think I’m not yet free :(

 

“Lay! How are your appointments?” Luhan-oppa quickly helped me dodge Lay-gege’s question.

 

“It was fine. Did you know how many times I called and text the both of you?” Lay-gege grumbles.

 

“Gege, I’m so sorry we were so hooked up in playing around and didn’t notice your calls and messages.” I explained.

 

“Ahhh..ok.” He replied.

 

 

He’s definitely sulking!!

Luhan-oppa and I just stared with each other talking with our minds that we should solace gege. On the other hand Kai and Sehun have no idea on what is gege’s feeling right now.

I cling to gege and invited him to visit our café where Bessy Hana cooks but he said he’s been there looking for me and ended up ordering something. Then he asks why Kai and Sehun are here. Sehun said he’s a student here and Kai also said the same explanation to what he said to us earlier.

 

“Jongin-oppa!!” A girl called Kai and ran towards our direction.

 

“Yah! oppa! Where have you been? I’ve been looking for you and why are you dressed up like that?” She asks in order.

 

“I’ll just tell you later. By the way this is Lily, Luhan-hyung, Lay-hyung and of course you know Sehun. And this is my friend Noh Yunhee the one I told you earlier.” Kai introduce her to us.

 

“Annyeong!!” She said.

 

“Oppa, let’s go we need to catch that movie you’re talking about earlier.” She added.

 

“Ok, ok. I guess I’ll be going then. See you soon Lay-hyung! Luhan-hyung! Lily! Sehun-sshi thank you for this cape.” He said as he handed Sehun the cape then left with Yunhee.

 

“Oppa, I think you need to wash your face first.hehehe” She giggled as they walk together.

 

Is that really Noh Yunhee?

She’s acting different doesn’t she?

The last time I met her she shouted at me for I accidentally bump her in the restroom.

 

 

 

*Flash Back*

 

 

“YAH!! Can’t you please look where you’re walking?” She shouted.

 

“Mianhe I didn’t saw you.” I said.

 

“What?! You should have seen me are you blind?!” She abhors.

 

“I said I’m sorry.” I repeated.

 

“And you’re talking back to me? You don’t know me don’t you?!” She said.

 

“I don’t, why? Who are you the crown princess?” I mock and walk out.

 

“YAH!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! I’M NOT YET FINISH TALKING TO YOU IMPUDENT GIRL!!” She exasperates.

 

But I didn’t mind her and keep on walking.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Did she realize her bad attitudes and become a friendly Yunhee??

Ok.Whatever.

 

Sehun also decided to leave and we handed what we borrowed from their class. Then I wash my face in the restroom and cling to my sulking brother Lay. Luhan-oppa also clings to gege and imitating me to make him laugh but I guess my brother is suppressing his laugh I can see through his poker face. Then the three of us buy some ice cream and get into gege’s car.

Then on our way Lay-gege said

 

“Mei mei because Luhan is already back you can stop helping me with EXO.”

 

”How about my salary?” I asked.

 

“I doubled your salary for these two months.” He said.

 

“Yah! Thank you gege!” I smiled and hug him.

 

“No problem.” He smiles and stops sulking.

 

“Lay? What if we’ll just let Lily help us with EXO? Everything would be less difficult if there is the three of us.” Luhan-oppa suggested.

 

“But Lily is already occupied with her studies and Saturday sessions with the kids.” Lay-gege said.

 

“Lay-gege I can still continue and I can still manage my school works.” I said.

 

“Aren’t you mad with me when I first ask you to help me every Sunday in the studio? What’s happening now? Don’t tell me you fall in love with one of those members lily.” Lay-gege jokes.

 

“I guess so?” I said seriously to troll him.ahaha

 

His eyes suddenly widened and Luhan-oppa is definitely stopping himself to laugh.

 

“JOKE.ahahaha.Don’t take it seriously gege.” I said.

 

“gege I still want to be one of EXO’s choreographers.” I added.

 

“Ok but be sure to answer this one question.” He said seriously.

 

“What is it?” I ask

 

“Did Kai and Sehun confess to you?”

 

In my shock I didn’t answer him and remained silent. Luhan-oppa who’s been secretly laughing at the back becomes serious.

 

“So I guess I’ll take your silence as a yes?” Lay-gege said.

 

I still didn’t answer him and remained silent.

 

“I never thought that you would grow this fast mei mei. Please always remember to choose not the best man but the bravest man.” Lay-gege added.

 

 

”Whoaa, you sounded like an old geezer Lay.ahaha” Luhan-oppa teases and I chuckled.

 

 

I never thought Lay-gege wouldn’t get mad about Kai and Sehun confessing to me.

 

“Shut up Luhan. I’ll make sure those two won’t get my sister that easy.” Gege grinned.

 

Yes. He’s not mad but he’s definitely thinking of something to make Sehun and Kai suffer.

I pity those two >.<

 

 

 

 

*Fast forward*

 

I tap my soft bed to get ready for sleep and jump into it. I cuddle my cute panda which I named Lu-chan because Luhan-oppa gets this for me and the cellphone bling which Kai gave me is named Kei-chan.

 

Kei.Kei. I suddenly remembered what I did.

Kiss.

“Why did I kiss Kai just to get this?” I murmured as I stared in this cute cellphone bling.

 

LILY BABOOOO !!

You’re really an idiot L!!

And the way I acted after I kissed him was so embarrassing.

Lily how could I even face him now?

Should I act that I didn’t kiss him?

That it didn’t actually happen?

What now?

I don’t know what to do!

AWKWARD.