Chapter 30

Two Hearts and an Angel

Chapter 30

 

Lily’s POV

 

It’s been a week since I became Kai’s girlfriend, yes I am his girlfriend I can’t believe it either because I do hate him but for some reasons there is something that dragging me to love him. He’s kind but in a rude way, he’s shyly sweet and I love his disturbing smile. He’s actually acting oppositely to what he wants to do and he’s so cute when he’s embarrass.

And I never regretted I said I love him that day in the park where our lips collided like magnets.

 

*Phone ringing*

 

“Yeobseo??”

 

“BESSY!! BESSY!! BESSY!!”

 

“Yah! Calm down! What is it?”

 

“Turn on your tv! Alert!!”

 

“Wae??”

 

“Yunhee and Kai are on! They’re being interviewed!”

 

“Omo! Ok, ok I’ll turn it on.”

 

 

“Bessy! So they’re not really dating??”

 

“Molla? Maybe? They’re just close because they trained together before.”

 

“But I saw it! He was kissed by Yunhee.” She freaked out.

 

“Listen bessy! Yunhee said it was just to thank him for the dance.” I explained.

 

“Ah! They’re so hard to understand! Especially that Yunhee.”

 

“Hey Bessy! Remember Kai these past three days after school?” I asked.

 

“Yes? Why? You said you’re just going to see Myungki right? I mean Monggu.”

 

“Yup and hear me carefully bessy.”

 

“What? Why is this getting so serious?”

 

“Ahh! Just listen ok. I’m dating Kai.” I confessed.

 

 

~

 

 

~

 

 

~

 

 

“Bessy? Are you still there?” I asked.

 

 

 

“Yaaaaaaaah!!! You…you..you..you.. what? You a-aand Ka-kai?? Da-dating?” She said in hysteria.

 

“Yes bessy.”

 

“What? For real? When? Where? How? Seriously? Don’t make fun of me bessy!” She said.

 

Therefore I told the whole great story to my super bestfriend Kwon Hana and she’s just surprisingly exhilarated upon hearing it, however she keep on sulking at first because I didn’t tell her earlier about it.

 

Talking about Yunhee and Kai, thankfully they’re manager and Mr. Lee Soo Man allowed our relationship while cancelling their scheme about the two dating. In addition thanks to all the EXO boys because they insisted on doing extracurricular works for them to publicize their group. If not for them we cannot be together they’re such a good bunch of friends.

 

Gege, Luhan-oppa, Umma and Appa know about my boyfriend because sometimes Kai would go over here to have dinner with us after their practice and of course he rides with gege together with Luhan-oppa. He’s getting along with Appa they talked a lot about ballet and football, please also add Umma who always takes care of my boyfriend by cooking him his favorite FRIED CHICKEN. I wonder if they are planning to adopt him instead. Well, about gege and Luhan-oppa they’re just so mean they would tease us the entire time.

 

 

I am very blissful about the happenings right now, me and my babe Kai, my family and Kai, me and Myungki/Monggu time, the supportive EXO boys and the kind managers :)

However, last night I received something that made me a little bit glum. I will miss him. I will miss how he surprises me everyday. I didn’t even get to thank him personally, not even a glimpse of his shadow >:(

 

 

Under this starry sky

I wish for your happy smile

I might not be the reason

But seeing you glow like this stars

Is already enough for me to die

 

Take care my angel and our little babies ^_^

 

LJ

 

 

 

 

 

He sounded like he’s really going to die but I hope not. On the other hand he just stopped on surprising me. I wonder why? Maybe he knew about me and Kai that’s why? Sigh. I wonder if he’s ok or not. Please be alright LJ >.<

 

 

 

 

 

*After school*

 

“Bessy! Can I go with you :3”

 

“I thought you have business after school with class rep?”

 

“Omo! I forgot! Aish! Aahh! I wanted to see them fit some tux because I can’t get to go on the party itself.” Hana pouted.

 

“Don’t worry I’ll take a lot of pictures for you.hehe” I patted her.

 

“Fine, fine, I’ll be going then I’m sure class rep is already waiting for me. Take care bessy. Bye.” She bid goodbye.

 

“Bye!! Enjoy bessy!!” I grinned.

 

And after waiting for 5minutes Sehun arrived.

 

“You’re finally here. What took you so long Sehun-ah?” I asked.

 

“I helped some of my classmates delivered a pile of papers on the faculty room.Mianhe L.” He said.

 

“Ok, don’t worry its fine. Ka ja!”

 

Then we left the school grounds and went to the Vera Wang bridal collections in Cheongdamdong. We’ll be fitting for Luhan-oppa and Jungmin-unnie’s wedding next month. Time sure is fast Luhan-oppa is getting married then they would have babies! Yeeey!hehe I wonder when will Lay-gege will be married, he doesn’t even have a girlfriend I wonder if he’ll grow old alone.kekeke

 

As we arrive Jungmin-unnie helped us choose our outfit.

 

“Omo! Sehun-ah! You look so handsome.” Jungmin-unnie praised him and I nodded in agreement.

 

“Really?” Then he immediately turns as he asked shyly.

 

“Yah! Turn around once again, I would like to see if I should be marrying you instead of Luhan.hehe” Jungmin-unnie jokes.

 

“Noona, I want to change soon.” Sehun pouted but he got no choice.

 

“Then it’s your turn Lily, have you chose already?” She asks but I shook my head.

 

“I can’t choose, this is so hard.” I said.

 

Then Jungmin-unnie talks to the attendant in charge of us and made me change into different gowns.

 

“Unnie? I’m not the one who’s getting married am I?” I asked because it seems that she’s so serious in picking a dress for me like I’m being the bride instead of her.

 

“Would you like to be one? If you want we can make it a double wedding for you and my brother.” She said.

 

“Aniyo! I mean no! uhm..yes! Ahh! Wrong! It’s not like I don’t want to marry Kai but were too young for this so maybe next time.” I babbled and she just smiled at me.

 

After a thousand years finally Jungmin-unnie decided on what I should wear. While Sehun is enjoying himself teasing me to change again but when as I said no my sight was caught by such wonderful gown. My eyes were stick to it the entire time like I’m being enchanted.

 

 

“Do you want to try it?” Jungmin-unnie asked and I can’t say no because I really want to.

 

“Can I?” I asked shyly because I keep on occupying the dressing room.

 

“Of course, can you please help her miss?” Jungmin-unnie asks the attendant.

 

“I thought you don’t want to try anymore?kekeke” Sehun teases.

 

“Shut up Sehun-ah!” I replied.

And we headed again to the dressing room.

This dress is really awesome, it’s a little simple yet it does have a lot of details on how it was layered and all.

Just when the back was zipped I heard familiar voices. No way. Just really no way! The other EXO boys are here!

I can hear Baekyeol, Suho-oppa, D.O-oppa and Kai too. Oh no! I don’t want them to see me in this it’s embarrassing! I better change now! Wait! Where’s the attendant?! Yah! Why is this happening to me? Where is she? Please take this off before they could see me >.<

 

I waited for so long and I can hear the other boys changing too. Jungmin-unnie is already calling for me.

 

“Lily is here?” I can hear Kai asks.

 

“Yes, she’s been there on the dressing room for so long already. I wonder what’s happening.” Unnie replied.

 

“Hyung! Don’t tell me..” Sehun said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The smoked glass door opened.

And

And

And

Someone back hugged me.

His reflection in the mirror in front of me didn’t shocked me but what shocked me is that he really looks so handsome in tux. His hands were tightly wrapped in my waist as he leaves no space between us. My heart beats races so fast again and my face cannot be hidden as I turn cherry red blushing.

 

“Why are you slow? I’ve wanted to see you in a dress.” He said nuzzling my hair.

 

“It’s embarrassing.” I murmured in a low voice.

 

“Embarrass? Wae? You look great! Too much for my eyes to handle.” He said.

 

“Yah! Stop that sweet talking.” I shrugged.

 

“I’m not! I’m complimenting you and this is what I get?” He replied.

 

 

 

“Hey! Kai! What are you doing there with Lily? Let her out I want to see her.” Jungmin-unnie demanded.

“Me too! I want to see L in a gown.” Chanyeol said.

“Yeol! Do you want to see me in a gown too?” Baekhyun jokes.

“Yah! It would be disgusting.” Chanyeol replied.

“I wonder if she would look stunning like when we were in Jeju.” D.O said.

“She is! I saw her earlier in different dresses and JJANG!” Sehun added.

 

 

 

“I’m going.” I said.

 

“Where are you going?” Kai asked holding my wrist.

 

“Outside?”

 

“Dressed like that?” he asked and I nodded.

 

“No!” He said.

 

“What? Why?” I asked but he pulled me closer to him again.

 

 

“Kai??! Don’t do stuffs there or else I’m going to boil you alive.” Unnie threatened.

Kai harrumph and replied to unnie “I’m not! Stop making things up noona. I’m helping her, so wait ok?”

“Aish! Hurry up!” Unnie replied.

 

 

 

 

“Babe? What are you doing? Let me go.” I whispered

 

“So, Sehun saw you already dressed like this earlier for so many times.” He whispered back.

 

“Of course we went here together.” I replied.

 

“And you went here together huh.” He sneers.

 

“Aish. What’s your problem?” I furrowed my brows

 

“Hey Mrs. Kim! I’m jealous not only that Sehun get to see you in dresses but you also went here together. I’m really jealous you know.” He said grabbing my waist again.

 

“Seriously? So what do you want me to do now?”

 

“Don’t go there outside being dressed like that.” He said.

 

“Ok, now go out because I’ll change to my clothes.” I replied pointing to the glass door.

 

“Tss.I don’t want to.” He said like a spoiled kid.

 

“But I need to change.”

 

“Let’s stay like this for a while.” He said hugging me tightly declaring his ownership.

 

“You’re such a bratt. Do you want to live here forever in the dressing room?” I said pinching his cheeks.

 

“If we could why not?” He said pecking a kiss on my lips.

 

“We need to go now.” I said.

 

“I want to be with you like this forever, we look like a married couple.” He smiled as we both gaze our reflection in the mirror.

 

There are no words that can describe how perfectly beautiful the picture of our reflection.

 

“Let’s take a photo.” I suggested and he took out his phone.

 

“Hana..dul..set.*camera sounds*

 

 

We might not be the one getting married next month yet this picture let us perceive a glimpse of our faces in a gown and tux years in the future as we exchanged vows in front of the holy altar.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Sorry for the late update >.<