Shopping

One Shot

Your POV

I’m pulled up and I look over at Zelo who’s smiling, “Still falling asleep on short rides I see.”

I push his face forward and chuckle as he slightly pushes me away.

I laugh as I push him back, “I’m sorry but where are we going?”

“To our hang out,” Zelo says excited, “You’ll love it."

“Zelo, I’m tired I fly all the way here on a plane from New York. I thought you meant hang out later."

“Did you not sleep on the plane or something?”

I nod my head telling the truth on the plane I was freaking about seeing my childhood crush again and being back in Seoul.

Also I wondering if the police are still looking for me for the arson.

“Hyuna, are you alright?”

I nod my head and smile over at Zelo as Yongguk stops the vehicle, “I’m alright. I was just thinking about something.”

Zelo nods and exits the car and before I can, Yongguk grabs my arm, and looks me straight in the face, “Is there anything that you’re hiding that will hurt Zelo?”

I shake my head after thinking for a second, “No, there isn’t anything and if there was I think I would have told him before I came home. Now will you let me go Zelo is waiting for us.”

Before he can say anything I slip my arm out of his hold so I can slip out of the car.

As I take a step out I watch as people pass by driving like maniacs and people on the street passing by loud and rambunctious.

I see a small group of girls being rather annoying though with high pitched voices and wearing ty clothing. Yet they are a few with perfectly fine girly ones…

I look down to see that I’m wearing a plain white wife beater and a plain pair of black basketball shorts. My shoes are nothing special just paint splattered black skateboarding shoes.

Zelo must have known what I was thinking because he looks around then pulls me toward a shop.

“Ya, where are you dragging me?” I shout at him and look over at Yongguk who seems to be laughing at me.

“Zelo, why are you taking me here?”

“We’re finding you a new outfit,” he says not even looking back at me.

I smile at him but we’re not successful in finding anything that I want to even try on.

Yongguk gets annoyed with me and picks up a few dresses off the rake guessing my size as he pulls them and pushes me towards the dressing room.

I chuckle as I walk to the room and try on the dresses well the boys wait in front of the room and each time I came out I was sent back in to try on a another dress until we come to a strapless one that even I find to like.  

Vb_hxMxbRHOQ_DrfWQ7TpmUcoXCDDl36o7dqCVmp

Yongguk nods his head, “That’s beautiful. What do you think Zelo?”

Zelo nods his head and almost seem like he’s about to let his chin fall off from hanging open.

“Junhong, you should close your mouth,” I manage to say to him.

He blushes and closes his mouth and I look over at Yongguk, “Do you know where the vests would be?”

He nods his head, “Wait one second I’ll bring some back.”

I nod my head and watch him run off.

I look over to see Zelo looking over at me, “Do I look that weird?”

“No, it’s just you look really beautiful. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you in a dress though.”

I nod my head, “Oh shoot I should have asked to look at tights but I’ll do that when he comes back.”

Zelo shrugs, “Rose, how was it in New York?”

“It was alright. I didn’t miss Seoul as a place, but I know I missed a heck a lot of people instead.”

“What about your brother?”

“That liar,” I shake my head, “my brother lied to me and hurt me. I can’t forgive him. He never tried to apologize. Yet I feel like I missed him.”

“I’m sure he had a reason behind it,” Zelo tries to reason.

I shake my head, “I know there is, but that’s why I hate him. He could have told me, but no unlike any other time he didn’t tell me anything. We told each other everything, but that one secret he couldn’t tell me until it blew up.”

Zelo nods his head as Yongguk comes around the corner with a cute vest on a hanger.

Cj1_QM8UXPerwPnJzcupsCDT9j9FAfwGdCD9-gxU

“I like that,” I say to him.

He sighs, “Good cause I had to deal with getting hit on by some random chick to even get one vest.”

I chuckle at him as I take the vest and slip it on.

“Alright, I need to get a hat just out of principle and a pair of leggings.”

Yongguk smiles and hands me a plain white pair of leggings, “I grabbed these since you don’t’ seem like a completely normal girl.”

I roll my eyes as I walk back into the changing room to put on the leggings.

I pull off the tags and point to the boys, “Alright lets go pay.”

I toss my shorts to Zelo to hold and he simply lifts an eyebrow but in the end he carries them. As we walk up to the front I spot a hat that I like to I grab it.

97JNS3Tri5WXvxQw07vI5ZTfwiIEreF5rJP30niw

I place the tags on the counter and chat with the cashier who is lovely but she keeps staring at Zelo making me want to slap her, but I’m not with him so I’m not supposed to care… Am I?

I shrug my shoulders as I pull the hat on as we leave the store and glad before I rudely took my change I asked for a plastic bag to put my shorts in since I refused to take off my wife beater.

We walk to Yong Guk's car where we toss the bag inside and see that there’s a video arcade nearby.

“Zelo, can we go?” I give my my best puppy dog eyes and have a stare off with him.

“Alright,” Yongguk says as he takes one of my hands and one of Zelo’s to drag us to the arcade.