BAP Meet the Lovers

One Shot

English

Your POV

The guys take me too a warehouse and I look around too see that there’s a computer and a few random things but not a lot.

I look at the computer and groan, “You expect me to work off of this. It has no horsepower and I need a rotor so it can’t be traced too here.”

They looked at me confused and I sigh, “I mean go get me parts like right now… Wait I think I have a list of things that I’ll need.”

I look through my purse and hand it too the boys,  “It has all the details on each item and the prices… Oh and you can use this,” I hand them a black credit card and they look at me shocked.

“How did you get this?”

“It’s called a rich boyfriend who wants to get back on my good side using money and love for computers and video games.”

I notice Junhong put his head down and I don’t want ot say it’s an accomplice who helps supply the best of the best for me.

“Oh which reminds me that I need to call him too check on him?”

I watch them give me looks as I pull out my burner phone that is secure though the help of modifications to it and can make international calls without fees.

I walk away from them as I give Sam a call.

As the phone rings I flip through my news networks too see there was a murder where he lives.

“Please.. Please be alright.”

I hear someone pick up on the other end and a familiar voice say, “Hello.”

Sam… Thank god I heard there was a murder in your neighborhood.

Yeah, it wasn’t anything big. What do you need?

I give him the list of things I’m gonna buy and he chuckles, “How about I send them to you?

Come on Sam I need them today.

You know I can get my hands on high end computer parts for a far better price than what you’d get.

Sam, you and I know that it’ll look weird with these coming through customs then arriving at my parents house.

Good thing for you that my father is sending me too Seoul too check up on my mother who’s visiting her sick father. I’m riding on his private jet and customs aren’t that big of a deal.

I think I fell in love with you.

Oh honey you’d have too talk too my sweetheart about that.

Yeah, I know. How is Chris by the way?

Mad at me from the last favor I did for you. Sweetie I love you and all, but getting him to log into his father’s computer was a little much you’re so lucky that he just gave me a month without .

I laugh, “I bet your thanked me for that.

Sweetie I’m not that catcher in this relationship,” I’m not sure how long he gives me details on his life but when he calls it quits I start too believe in a god all over agian.

So when can I get my high end products?

I’ll be landing in about 5 tomorrow afternoon. So I guess if you’d like too meet me at the airstrip I’ll hand over the goods.

Sam you sure know how too sweet talk a girl don’t you,” I joke with him.

That’s cause my baby acts like one a lot.

Sure and tell Chris that I want my galaxy print dress back unless you guys used it.

Don’t worry hun we didn’t use it while we were...

I do not need details on anything like that. I really like that dress and I made it myself and I’m pretty attached to it.

I know sweetie and I told my love that and he’s sending it with me. Also he is sending over a few presents.

Ahhh that’s sweet… Wait what did he do that will make me angry?

Nothing, he said he took advantage of you while you were here even with the whole break into his dad’s laptop. I mean you did do us both a few favors.

I look down and a little bit back too see if the guys are close to me. I still walk farther outside the building but not after taking one of the knives near the door.

It’s the least I can do if anyone found out that you are supplying me with everything then you and Chris would go to jail. Chris’ dad would lose his job. Yeah, look thanks for doing all of that for us so this is the least we can do for you. You saved our lives and we’ll do anything for you.

I smile a bit as I look at the ground and feel someone grab my shoulder, “Guys leave me alone.”

“Who?”

I look up to see it’s not one of te BAP guys.

“Who are you?”

I slip my phone into my pocket and end the call.

“Why should it matter sweet heart?”

I roll my eyes as I look at him, “Really sweetheart is that all you have to say?”

He tries to grab me but I take my foot and slam it into his inner knee and then swing my elbow back into his throat causing him to fall to the ground.

I watch the guys run out of the warehouse and they look at me, “What?”

“How did you do that?”

“My cousin taught me that. He didn’t want anyone pulling anything on me in New York so he taught me some self defense.”

They nod their heads and see who it is, “Oh it’s Jaehyo from Block B, what’s up dude?”

“Is this chick with you?”

Youngjae nods his head as he throws his arm around my shoulder, “This is my little sister and as you can tell don’t mess with her.”

“So you know this clown?”

“Yeah, he might be in a different gang but we’re close with them.”

“Block B…. Oh they are a pretty decent gang. Oh which reminds me I have too call Sam back since I hung up on him.”

When Sam answers I’m yelled at for worrying him like that, “Sorry, but I dealt with the situation.

Really?”

Yeah, now you finish packing your things Mr. Hong before your father gets mad at you.

“Yes, omma. Oh Chris wants to talk too you. Here’s the phone, sweetie,” I hear a smooching sound and smile.

Hey, Chris what’s wrong we just talked last night… this morning?

I know it’s just I want too talk too you about Sam.

I look at BAP who’s hanging on my shoulder, “Give me a second,” I look at the guys, “This is a girl talk so if you don’t want to get hurt I’d back up.”

“Wae?” Junhong Wines.

“Cause if you don’t I’ll make sure you’ll have to pee sitting down for a month.”

They back away and I nod my head focusing back onto my phone call.

Alright, we can talk now. What is it you need sweetie?

It’s just Sam has been avoiding me for a while now and I was wondering if I did something too upset him.

Sam is right Chris is the girl in the relationship, but Sam went through this when Chris and me started hanging out.

Look Chris what I know there’s no reason for him to be upset with him. When did it start?

I don’t know how long I talked with Chris but it was long enough for the guys to drive me home and my brother home for the night.

I had pulled away from the phone too tell them that they don’t have too buy of the things on the list so they gave the card and list back to me.

I talked to Chris until he was finished giving him a pep talk and too hear Sam tell Chris that he’ll be going too Seoul with him on his family’s jet.

I smile as I hear them say they’ll see me tomorrow.

I laugh as I look at the time to see that it’s only 2 in the afternoon…

How did that happen?

I shrug and remember that we decided to pull Junhong out of school.

 

When it’s five and we all stayed in classes for the whole day we head too the air port too pick up my best friends who I hope aren’t face when I find them.

When I spot Sam first and smile when i see that his hair is ‘long’ again even against his father’s wishes.

_9Em9J38GM7KGXuPGgB6fhgZuqG2H5UNNfPgukU9

Then i spot his boyfriend with lovely long hair that I’m jealous of holding his bag over his shoulder just standing there seemingly bored or tired… Knowing Chris probably both.

7lt7DA2zrUSv5EEqFA_Boy7q6nwoUmHefGzSHCWH

“Sam! Chris!” As I shout their names they look up and see me smiling right away.

“Hyuna!” they shout as they hug me.

Chris is smiling as he says, “I guess you were right as always.”

Of course. So Sam have you been treating him properly cause I heard you were ignoring your lover?”

I wasn’t on purpose when I heard you were moving too Seoul and my father set this up I was going to surprise him with a trip to see his best friend. Also I have something else planned that I need your help with.”

Alright… how about e switch to Korean for one and second I need to introduce to my brother and his friends.”

They nod their heads and Chris asks, “Which brother?”

“Youngjae,” I tell him as I point.

“Ahhh… Well let’s go meet your friends.” Sam groans.

Chris asks sounding a bit worried, “Do they know that we’re…”

“Gay… Ummm… I didn’t get on that topic with them yet. but let’s introduce you and tell the airport guys too bring the goods.”

They laugh as I had quickly lightened the mood.

I introduce all of BAP then I wave my hand towards the two lovers and my best friends since I moved to New York, “These are my friends Samuel Hong but everyone just calls him Sam and his boyfriend Christopher Buns, aka Chris or Buns.”

They seem to be digesting everything I said until Junhong says, “Boyfriend?”

I give him a disapproving look, “Yeah. So?”

“Nothing we just thought one of them was going to be a guy and the other was going to be a girl.”

I laugh as I shake my head, “Nope, we just tell Sam’s dad that since he’s pretty old school and we always joke that Chris is the girl of the two. Though Sam’s makeup skills are way better. Sam actually wanted to be a makeup artist but his father won’t allow it wanting his son to be a man. Chris is more business though his sewing skills are amazing to, but he’s in school planning to be a doctor.”

“Wow.”

“Yup, so these two are my best friends and the two that I trust the most while I was in America so they already know about everything.”

They nod their heads and we go around or whatever and load up the computer parts.

“So where are you staying?” I ask.

“Oh we are staying at this lovely luxury hotel…” he tells me the name and i think back, “Oh is that one guy that I proved didn’t kill his wife.”

“Yeah, his son goes too your school.”

“Really? What’s the kids name?”

“Jungshin.”

I stop moving as I put the pieces together and I look away, “But I just found some crucial information that might get his father thrown into jail and he said he looked up too me. Though he doesn’t know who Rose is.”


Sorry it took me so long to update I've been busy training into my new job I kind of lost track of time doing all of that. So I plan to start updating again faster as the time goes by especailly after I buy my new laptop.


To tell you the characters that I introduced Sam and Chris were supposed to be one odd friend but as I started to write it these two came to life.