Protectiveness

One Shot

Your POV

BAP has been looking after me for the last week and let’s say we are not getting along cause they are being too protective with me.

I mean everytime I try to talk to anyone they pull me away or tell the person to go away.

I mean at times it can be fun.

Keyphrase ‘can be.’

What they  don’t know they can’t help.

What they don't know can’t hurt them.

I sigh as I lean back too see that Youngjae is about to knock at my door, “Sis.”

I smile at him pushing all my thoughts from my mind as I smile at my brother.

“Youngjae, what do you need?”

“I just wanted to see how my sister was doing. Also too tell you that mom is going away for a few days too her ‘spa.’”

I smile slightly as we figured out what mom’s spa really meant.  It was code for going to cheat on my husband every 3 months then go to a spa for 5 days.

Truthfully Youngjae and I think dad knows what his wife is doing, but he still feels guilty for cheating on her.

“When do you think dad will let her keep up with these ‘spa’ days?”

Youngjae sits down and says, “I think he really believes they are spa days or at least he makes himself believe that’s all she does the week she’s gone.”

I look down and away from Youngjae, “How can he deal with a daughter like me?”

“It’s not like he knew you were going to be born. He didn't’ know that your mom was going to go bonkers. It’s not he knew that you’d be a really great  gift in our lives. It just took us way too long to realize that.”

“That’s so sweet, youngjae.”

I hug him as I go back to sit down and ask, “What what will we do with my other half brother that is your cousin?”

Youngjae shrugs, “I’m not sure. I dont’ even know the guy. All I know is that he’s your half brother that your mom and my dad’s twin had, but was put up for adoption after our uncle died.”

I nod my head as I lean back and think about everything, “Do you think he hates me?”

Youngjae shrugs, “Not entirely sure. It’s not like it’s your fault that our uncle died.”

I nod my head as I look at him, “True, but… I’m not sure.”

“Look he practically stacks you if anything he’s just a weird big brother that wants to look after you.”

“Well i guess so. All I know for sure is you got the weird part right.”

“What we both need is a break from all of this. How about we go too hang with the boys during the weekend? We know some pretty cool places to hang.”

“You mean besides the hangout?”

“Yes, besides the hang out.”

“Bro, do the guys know?”

He looks at me understand my question and shakes his head, “No and I don’t want them to know.”

We drop the subject as we call up the guys asking them if they want to hang out at some places during the next week since our mom will be gone.

 

We end up at the hangout playing a game of pool the 1st day as they try to figure out what they really want to do.

The 2nd and 3rd day we go to the amusement park since it’s the weekend and we have nothing else to do.

 

It’s the 4th day and we are again stumped as we are sitting in our usual seats at lunch.

I lean my head back and look to see that there’s a group of guys walking towards us.

“Who are they?”

“No one special just a band that lives here on campus.”

“What’s the name?”

“CNBLUE,” Jongup tells me as he goes too lay on the grass instead of the bench because I kicked him off too lay down.

“Oh I heard them play last week with a few girls from my English class. They’re pretty good.”

They look at me and Jongup reaches over too feel my forehead, “Are you feeling alright?’

I swat at their hand, “Yeah i am. It was really good music until MIB showed up.”

“MIB?”

“Yeah, at least I think that’s what one of the girls called them.”

I lean back down to find my head in my brother’s lap.

I sigh but ignore it and tell him, “If anyone thinks I’m going out with you I’ll kill you.”

He shrugs, “Sounds like a usual threat from baby sister.”

“Only by a few months.”

I hear someone clear their throat and I look away from the table too see Jungshin.

“Ahh, Jungshin-ah how are you today?”

“I’m good I was wondering if I could borrow your notes for our next class together.”

I nod my head as I push myself up and open my backpack.

I trifle through it until I find the right notebook, “Here you go. I’ll see you in an hour and I expect too have my notebook back.”

He nods his head as he goes back to his friends.

“What was that about?”

“Jungshin is in two of my classes. He’s always dozing off so i offered to let him borrow my notes when he could find me on campus.”

“What about Junhong?”

They nod their heads and look back behind me again, “What about Zelo?”

“Rose,” Youngjae says seriously even though he’s using my nickname.

“What?”

“Seriously what’s between you and that Jungshin?’

“Nothing and they have no connections to your rival gang. Jungshin is just a classmate of mine. That’s all. What do you mean by Junhong?”

“He likes you,” Himchan says only to be by all the guys.

“What? I know he likes me.”

“In a romantic way you idiot.”

Again everyone hits Himchan but twice as hard as before.