Changes

One Shot

I take a deep breath of air and smile as I take in the sight of Seoul.

Home sweet home.

How have I missed this city.

Its hard to believe that I even do since I was 13 wow that’s been 5 years already.

Its hard to think that time passed that fast. I look around to see if I notice anyone I remember since Zelo and his friend whose name I didn’t’ really catch when I talked with him.

I pick up my new phone my parents had given to me and search for Zelo’s number.

I find it after only a few seconds to find since I only have five numbers in my phone.

I look through it passing my brother’s number scowling at the idea of calling him.

I hope my parents didn’t tell him that I was coming back home from New York today.

I look down to see that I had dialed Zelo’s number without thinking.

I only know this because I look down when I hear someone answer the call.

“Hello, who is this?”

“Oh I’m sorry is this Zelo-ah correct?”

“Yeah this is Zelo and who is this?”

I roll my eyes at his rudeness, “It’s Rose duh we’ve been talking for the last few years. Best friends until my parents forced me out of the house for a while.”

“You know you could have just said your name,” he answer me well laughing.

“Yea I know but I’m standing in the heat so I was wondering where you are?”

“Oh I forgot you haven’t seen any recent recent pictures. To tell you I’m right behind you.”

I turn around and look around, “Where?” A guy who stands out like a giant compared to everyone else starts waving towards me and I gasp, “Zelo.”

I see him walk up to me and smiles, “Hey Baby.”

I lightly punch his arm, “Don’t call me that. You know I hate that nickname.”

I look up to see a scary looking guy, but truthfully to me I find him kind of hot.

I grab Zelo and give him puppy dog eyes, “Zelo, who’s that?”

YODbaGLXvBuTf4xAtL0DT6oDgokkNorPA4D8Nhs1

“Oh Rose I guess I didn’t tell you about someone who became like my big brother to me, Bang Yongguk. Hyung this is my best friend, Hyuna aka Rose.”

I forgot that I’m in Seoul for a second, “Hello, it’s nice to meet you.” When I catch myself, I slap my forehead and repeat what I just said in Korean.

Yongguk chuckles and Zelo simply smiles at me, “It’s nice to meet you as well.”

I nod my head and smile sheepishly, “I’m sorry I’ve been living in New York for the last few years so I’m used to speaking English unless I was in the small part of New York where some Koreans lived or talking with Zelo.”

“Why did you move to New York?”

I freeze afraid to say so in front of Zelo but in the end I shrug and tell a small white lie, “My parents got tired of me so they sent me to live with my Aunt.”

Okay so it wasn’t a complete lie just left out vital information.

“That’s gotta , but why did you come back then?”

I realize they are leading me to a large black SUV looking car.

“My parents missed me I guess, but also I think that my older brother pleaded for me to come back home.”

“Who’s your brother?”

I scowl at them as I slip into the SUV when the doors are unlocked and when I answer them I know i let a sour note slip into my usual controlled one, “I’d rather not talk about him.”

They drop the subject as I change it, “So Zelo I see you’ve grown up in many ways.”

He looks back and lifts an eyebrow at me with a cocky smile, “You have no idea.”

I give him a look, “I’m not sure remember I was the one that got your baths and that ready when you stayed at my house and washed your clothes.”

He gives me a glare but in the end he simply chuckles and looks at Yongguk, “Yeah as long as some stories stay to yourself I’m fine with that.”

“Oh like the ones where…” He leans over to me and covers my mouth making me smile.

I the heck out of his head and he pulls it away just staring at it, “Rose, that was so gross.”

He wipes his hand off on his seat getting a glare from Yongguk, “Zelo, this is a brand new car don’t wipe slobber on my seats.”

“What she my hand?”

I lift an eyebrow, “Okay so maybe you’re not so grown up. Zelo must I remind you that if you cover someone’s mouth you are more likely to have it or bitten so be glad I did the first instead of the latter. Unless you’d like me to bite you like when we were kids.”

“I said no stories,” he shouts at me but in knowing Zelo it’s just out of embarrassment.

I chuckle and lift an eyebrow, “Oh come now, Zelo, you know I’m just kidding don’t be mad at me.”

I lean forward in the SUV and hug Zelo wrapping my arms around his neck and pushing his head towards my chest.

“Noona!”

I chuckle and pull away, “Yay, I got the reaction I planned for.” I pinch his cheeks, “You are still so innocent.”

“Yeah, like you but you are more evil for someone a year older than me.” I lift an eyebrow again something I grew in a habit of doing after watching the Rock wrestle with my uncle.

“Noona, knock it off.”

I look at him hurt knowing he’ll cave in to me in a few seconds but Yongguk makes him break eye contact.

“Zelo call the guys and tell them we’re bringing a friend.”

He nods and calls someone on the phone, “Who am I meeting?”

“Ahh the rest of our group…”

“Are you like a band or something?”

“Yeah, we go by the name of BAP.”

“Cool so what is everyone’s name?”

He starts naming people off, “Well there’s myself and Zelo. Then there’s Kim Himchan, Jung Daehyun, Moon Jongup, and Yoo Youngjae.”

, I’m screwed.

I don’t want to see him.

Zelo sighs and looks at Yongguk, “Hyung they say they can't make it. Jongup is being forced to spend time with family. Daehyun is busy with some girl as he says. Himchan is fixing up the other vehicle. Youngjae says he’s meeting up with his parents.”

“Can we just hang out then? I can catch up with you Zelo, be introduced to your fake older brother, and maybe hear about the other members.”

Yongguk shrugs, “It doesn’t matter to me. What do you think Zelo?”

“Sure it sounds fine with me.”

I smile and hug Zelo, “Yay I get to see what my Junhong has been up to.”

I hug Zelo again but this time I keep his head near mine so I can give him a quick peck on the cheek.

Yongguk chuckles and pulls the car around causing Zelo need to stabilize me since I was leaning forward with my seatbelt behind me.

“Hyung, you did that on purpose didn’t you?” I hear Zelo whisper to Yongguk.

He just looks over with a cocky smile that answers Zelo’s question.




so yeah it thought I would make a short story for the music video that wraps into the music video since I'm bored and had this story jump into my head and had to write it to get myself from thinking of it. So who has watched the amazing music video that cost 1billion Won and probably made us all cry a little bit inside.

Question did anyone notice this: