Unwanted Visitor

Mission: Fall In Love

A few hours later, Tiffany got home and it was silent. She took off her shoes and sighed when she did not see Taeyeon in the living room or the kitchen. She made her way up to the Taeyeon's room and sighed in relief when she saw that all the older girl's thing was still there. Tiffany went to her room and dropped to her bed. She was exhausted. A lot of things happened but she could not forgive herself that she hurt Taeyeon again. The latter had forgiven her in the morning but she had hurt her again. "You're an idiot, Tiffany Hwang Miyoung," Tiffany scolded herself.

 

That night, the cool wind was breezing in and it was a sign that it was going to rain heavily. Tiffany was tucked in bed, under her covers. She hoped that there would be no lightning but then one . Tiffany whimpered. Her whole body was shaking and she could not sleep. 'Taeyeon ah, where are you?' Tiffany thought.

 

At her parents' house, Taeyeon was in her own room reading a book. She was trying to distract herself from thinking about Tiffany. Just then, there was a lightning strike. Taeyeon looked out of the window and remembered that Tiffany was afraid of it. She wanted to return back but the younger girl had hurt her. Why should she go back to comfort her? Taeyeon returned back to reading her book but she could not concentrate at all as she was thinking how Tiffany was doing.

 

"Taeyeon, can I come in?" Mr Kim asked after knocking the door. Taeyeon snapped out from her thoughts and replied,

 

"Yes, appa."

 

Mr Kim gave a warm smile to his daughter and sat beside her. "What's wrong Taeyeon? This is the first time you're staying here after you moved out. Having troubles with Tiffany?" Mr Kim asked.

 

Taeyeon sighed and put her book away. "Yeah. It's just so hard separating her and Siwon apart. In the end, I'm the one that is always hurting either physically or emotionally. I just can't take it anymore," Taeyeon answered as she tried to hold back her tears.

 

Mr Kim looked at his daughter and said, "Where's the Kim Taeyeon that is always confident? The Taeyeon I know will never give up because I know one day, she could actually do it. Don't give up Taeyeon. Tiffany's just dense to notice anything around her except Siwon. I'm sure you can make her open her heart to you."

 

Taeyeon smiled slightly at her father's words. "Thank you appa. I should go now," Taeyeon said as she stood up from her bed.

 

"Why?" Mr Kim asked.

 

"Tiffany's afraid of lightning. I need to be by her side," Taeyeon replied.

 

Mr Kim chuckled. "Be careful. The rain is quite heavy," he said.

 

Taeyeon gave a hug to Mr Kim before leaving the house.

 

Arriving at the apartment, Taeyeon ran to take cover and quickly opened the door. She was wet but she could not care less. She knew Tiffany needed her badly. Taeyeon ran to Tiffany's room and stopped when she heard Tiffany's soft sobbing. She went to Tiffany's side and slowly pulled down the cover. On instinct, Tiffany wanted to pull back the cover but she stopped when she heard Taeyeon's voice.

 

"It's okay, Tiffany. It's me. I'm sorry I wasn't here to protect you earlier," Taeyeon whispered.

 

Tiffany got out of the cover and hugged Taeyeon. She did not mind that Taeyeon was wet. She was just happy that Taeyeon was with her. Taeyeon hugged Tiffany back. "I'm really sorry, Taeyeon. I have no idea why you're against oppa so I got mad at you," Tiffany said as she buried her head on Taeyeon's neck.

 

"Even if I list down a few things about him, you won't believe me right? There's no point in telling you then," Taeyeon sighed. She released herself from Tiffany and walked to the door. Tiffany quickly grabbed Taeyeon's hand.

 

"Where are you going?" she asked with a shaky voice.

 

"Just going to get a quick shower. I don't want to get sick," Taeyeon replied. "Don't worry. I'll be back."

 

Tiffany retracted her hand and laid back onto her bed. As much as she tried to hate Taeyeon, she could not hate the older girl. There was something in Taeyeon that made her likeable.

 

Half an hour later, Taeyeon returned to Tiffany's room with her pyjama and gingerbread man. She chuckled when she saw that Tiffany was asleep. She went to kiss Tiffany's forehead and placed the toy beside Tiffany. "Sleep well," she whispered and left the room. A smile formed on Tiffany's lips as she grabbed the toy and hugged it.

 

**

 

Taeyeon woke up really early as she was working the morning shift. She prepared breakfast for Tiffany and left a note beside the plate. Putting on a jacket, Taeyeon left for work.

 

Tiffany rubbed her eyes and did a few stretching exercises on bed. When she put her hand on the bed, she felt something and looked at it. She giggled when she saw it. It was the gingerbread man Taeyeon had placed on her bed before she went to sleep. Tiffany grabbed it and hugged it tightly. 'Where is Taeyeon?' Tiffany wondered. She put the toy aside and went to the kitchen. She saw the food and pink note. She picked it up and read it.

 

Did you have a good sleep? ^^ I've made pancakes for you so better eat them up~ I'm at work now but I'll be back at 4. You can visit me during my lunch break at 1 if you want to. - Taengoo :)

P.S Mr Gingerbread Man is there to protect you while I'm not at home ^o^

 

Tiffany giggled after reading the note. 'Jinki was right. She does keep her emotions to herself. She's not even mad at me,' Tiffany thought.

 

At work, Taeyeon was happily serving the customers. She was surprised when she saw Yuri at the restaurant but smiled widely. It had been a while since they met. Sooyoung wanted to take their order but Taeyeon stopped Sooyoung and went to serve them.

 

"Welcome, I am Kim Taeyeon, your waitress for today. May I take your order?" Taeyeon said as she prepared her notepad and pen.

 

Finding the name familiar, Yuri looked up and grinned when her guess was correct. "Taeyeon!" Yuri said excitedly. The girl beside her looked at Yuri weirdly. "Taeyeon, this is Jessica, my girlfriend I told you about," she continued.

 

Taeyeon looked at the girl and bowed at her. "Not bad. You have taste," Taeyeon said and showed a thumbs up at Yuri.

 

"You know her seobang?" Jessica asked Yuri.

 

"Yeah. She's a regular customer at the cafe I work at. Don't worry. She's only a friend. You're the only one for me," Yuri said and kissed Jessica on her cheek.

 

"Kwon Cheesy is back," Jessica giggled and kissed Yuri's cheek as well.

 

Taeyeon was envious of their relationship but she was happy that they were happy with each other. "So, may I take your order now? I don't think Sooyoung can handle all the customers while I'm chatting with you two," Taeyeon said.

 

After taking the couple's order, Sooyoung tapped Taeyeon's shoulder and said, "Someone wants to see you. She said she's your childhood friend."

 

"Where is she?" Taeyeon asked. She was wondering how Sunye knew where she worked at. Sooyoung pointed at a table and Taeyeon went there straight away.

 

"Ah, there you are Taeyeon," Sunye said and smiled at Taeyeon.

 

"Good morning, Sunye unnie," Taeyeon greeted.

 

"I wonder why you're working when you're rich," Sunye chuckled.

 

"How did you find me here?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"I asked your mother but she told me you don't live with them anymore. So I asked where you were and that's why I'm here," Sunye replied.

 

"What do you want to order? There's a lot of customers here," Taeyeon changed the subject.

 

Sunye pouted. "Can't you take a break? I missed you so much. Don't you miss me?"

 

"I can't unnie. My break is at 1," Taeyeon said. All she wanted to do was to get away from Sunye. She did not know why Sunye was being too...close to her. Sunye was never like this before.

 

"That's like five hours hours from," Sunye said, the pout never leaving her face.

 

"That's right. So, either you order now or leave," Taeyeon tried to say as nicely as she could.

 

"You're so mean! Where's the old Taeyeon I know?" Sunye said and left the restaurant. Taeyeon sighed and went to another table to serve.

 

**

 

It was one in the afternoon and Tiffany was standing at the front of the restaurant Taeyeon worked at. She wanted to enter but was nervous. She did not know why but she had the thought that Taeyeon hated her. The door opened and Tiffany was shock to see that it was Taeyeon.

 

"I didn't know you would actually come," Taeyeon said, shocked to see Tiffany as well.

 

"I didn't have any plans with Siwon oppa so I decided to visit you," Tiffany said, not looking directly into Taeyeon's eyes.

 

"If you had plans with him, you wouldn't visit me then?" Taeyeon asked, sounding sad.

 

Tiffany did not noticed the change of tone in Taeyeon's voice. "It depends," Tiffany replied.

 

"Taeyeon~" Sunye chirped. She hugged Taeyeon and Tiffany felt her blood boil. Taeyeon felt embarrassed that Tiffany had to see it. She pulled Sunye away and smiled at the older girl.

 

"Unnie, meet my housemate, Tiffany," Taeyeon introduced the two girls to each other. Sunye looked at Tiffany from top to bottom. She rolled her eyes at her and Tiffany clenched her fists.

 

'How can she just roll her eyes at me? Doesn't she know who I am?' Tiffany thought.

 

"I'm going for lunch now. Do you want to follow Tiffany?" Taeyeon asked, not noticing the two girls attitude against each other.

 

"Sure," Tiffany answered and showed her eye smile that made Taeyeon's heart flutter.

 

"Can I follow too Taeyeon?" Sunye asked.

 

"Why not unnie? I'm going to show you that the old Taeyeon is still here," Taeyeon grinned as she pointed to her heart.

 

Upon reaching the fast food chain, Taeyeon found  a seat for the three of them and settled down. Sunye quickly took a sit beside Taeyeon and smirked at Tiffany. The latter just rolled her eyes and sat in front of Taeyeon. Tiffany did not know why she was jealous when Sunye was really close to Taeyeon. She was even wondering how Taeyeon knew Sunye.

 

'Are they a couple?' Tiffany thought. She gasped and Taeyeon looked at her with her head tilted.

 

"What's wrong Tiffany?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"N-Nothing," Tiffany replied. Taeyeon shrugged and went to queue to order.

 

Sunye look at Tiffany and said, "Don't even try to get Taeyeon. She's mine get it?"

 

"Why would I get her? I already have a fiancé," Tiffany said but she did not feel proud when she said that.

 

Taeyeon returned to the table and was confused seeing the two other girls glaring at each other. Taeyeon cleared and the two girls looked away from each other and smiled at Taeyeon. Just then, someone tapped Taeyeon's shoulder and she turned. She was shocked and at the same time frightened. She did not thought she would see the person ever again. The guy had a smirk on and asked, "How are you Taeyeon?"

 

Recognizing the voice, Sunye stood up and looked coldly at him. "What do you want? Taeyeon doesn't want to see you at all."

 

Tiffany did not know what was happening at all. Who was the guy? Why did Taeyeon look scared? Why was Sunye angry at the guy?

 

The guy chuckled. "Why wouldn't she want to see me? I am her dearest older brother," he said and tried to touch Taeyeon but Taeyeon quickly avoided his touch. "Still stubborn I see. You never changed."

 

Tiffany then realized that the guy was actually an unwanted visitor. Someone whom Taeyeon never ever wanted to meet again.  


A/N: Here's another update~ I think TaeNy reconciled to fast >_< Hmm....there will be more drama in the upcoming chapters :P