Answer

Mission: Fall In Love

Sunny had returned to her office and she was fanning herself. ‘That was so embarrassing!’ she thought and her face turned redder. Just then, the person she most likely did not want to see at the moment entered and looked at her with her head tilted.

 

“Why are you so red boss?” Sooyoung asked. She got closer and touched Sunny’s forehead using the back of her hand. “Once again, you’re not having a fever and it’s not hot in here. What’s the reason now?”

 

“It’s nothing. Get back to work,” Sunny muttered and glared at Sooyoung. She did not mean to glare at her worker but she was too flustered and she wanted Sooyoung to leave her alone. Having her around would not cool her down at all.

 

However, Sooyoung shook her head and sat in front of Sunny. “Tell me. I thought we got closer at the amusement park,” Sooyoung pouted. As much as Sunny liked having Sooyoung in front of her, she really wanted her to leave.

 

“Get back to work Sooyoung. Taeyeon’s not working today and there’s only four waiters for today including you,” Sunny said as she went through a folder she was holding.

 

“Do you hate me or something?” Sooyoung asked. “You’re avoiding every question I asked.”

 

Sooyoung’s words made Sunny froze but she could not show her true feelings. Sunny stood up and grabbed Sooyoung’s wrist. She pulled the latter up and dragged her to the front door. Sooyoung was amazed how strong her boss was. “Get out or I’ll fire you,” Sunny said strictly.

 

“I like it when you call me Youngie. I overheard your conversation with Taeyeon that’s why I followed you to your office,” Sooyoung said. “Do you like me or something boss?”

 

“Even if I do, you like Taeyeon. Now get out,” Sunny replied and opened the door only to be closed and locked by Sooyoung. “What are you doing Choi Sooyoung?”

 

“You’re really obvious boss. You can’t hide your feelings well,” Sooyoung murmured. Sunny heard it and she released Sooyoung’s hand. She ran her fingers through her hair and sighed.

 

“Fine I like you okay,” Sunny confessed.

 

“I can give us a try. Even if I like Taeyeon, she likes someone else and I think, somehow, I have feelings for you too Sunny,” Sooyoung said with a smile.

 

Sunny once again blushed. “Wait, did you just call me Sunny?”

 

*~*

 

Was it real?

 

Was it a dream?

 

Tiffany did not know either. Everything seemed surreal to her at the moment. Taeyeon was in front of her, dragging her away from Siwon. Just a day ago she had called Taeyeon and had received no reply from the latter. It was hard for Tiffany to believe that Taeyeon was actually dragging her away as she thought that Taeyeon did not want to see her ever again. She could not deny she was happy to see Taeyeon. If the older girl had not been there, she did not know if she could continue to face Siwon after knowing that he had been cheating on her all this while.

 

Taeyeon on the other hand did not know where she got her courage from. Yes, she was going to face the music but she was starting to get nervous. What if Tiffany rejected her before she even got to confess? Taeyeon felt like backing out again after having that thought. ‘No not this time,’ Taeyeon thought. ‘I’m not going to be a coward and drag this longer.’

 

“Taeyeon,” Tiffany spoke up first. “Where are you taking me?”

 

Taeyeon stopped walking and turned her head. She let out a sigh and released her grip from Tiffany’s wrist. “I honestly don’t know,” she answered.

 

“Why?” Tiffany said with a confused expression plastered on her face.

 

Taeyeon turned and was looking as confused as Tiffany was. “What do you mean by why? Why am I doing this? Why I lied about my feelings? Why I left home? Why am I such a coward? Why I love you? Is that what you want to know?” she asked softly.

 

The two of them had stopped at a secluded place and Taeyeon was grateful for that. She did not want to get embarrassed in front of a lot of people. Tiffany moved a step forward and pulled Taeyeon into a hug. “I want to know everything. Why you were not honest with your feelings, why did you leave when I already told you that you can’t leave unless I am already married with oppa, why are you running away. You’re afraid of my answers aren’t you?” Tiffany whispered into Taeyeon’s ear.

 

The older girl was tensed when Tiffany pulled her into a hug. Her heart was racing and she could not think straight at all. Soon, her hands that had been stiff at her sides made way around Tiffany’s waist and she hugged the younger girl back. “It’s my first time falling in love so I’m afraid. I’m afraid of rejection. I’m afraid that if I stayed, I would fall for you harder and get hurt more. I’ve been a coward all this while. I can’t even face you now,” Taeyeon said as she slowly released her grip around Tiffany.

 

“If you love me, why are you pulling yourself away from me? Isn’t that just another cowardly action?” Tiffany asked, her eyes showing sadness.

 

“You’re really confusing me Tiffany. I’m not even sure now if you like me or not. One second, you would be all nice and cute with me but another second, you would yell at me because I offended your fiancé.”

 

Tiffany sighed. “Don’t mention him ever again. I ended our relationship. You’re right he’s a jerk. All this time, he had been cheating behind my back with another girl.”

 

Taeyeon released herself from Tiffany and leaned against a wall. Her eyes could not meet Tiffany’s at all. She was really afraid of Tiffany’s reaction. She looked at her shoes and tapped her fingers on the wall. Tiffany chuckled and she lifted Taeyeon’s chin so that she could see her face clearly. “Why are you avoiding my gaze Taeyeon?” she asked.

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t say anything when you called Tiffany. I was just shocked. I didn’t expect you to call,” Taeyeon changed the subject and pushed Tiffany’s hand away. She did not know that Tiffany was actually hurt when she did that.

 

Tiffany, out of anger, pinned Taeyeon against the wall all of a sudden. “W-What are you d-doing Tiff-“

 

Taeyeon’s sentence was cut off when she felt Tiffany’s lips on hers. Her mind went blank and she did not respond to the kiss. She was too shocked and she was not ready. She pushed Tiffany away and trembled. “What… what was that?” Taeyeon asked with a shaky voice.

 

Tiffany shook her head and laughed. She was trying to stop her tears that were threatening to fall. “I don’t know how you’re doing this to me Taeyeon. Why did you push me away? Don’t you love me?” Tiffany asked instead of answering Taeyeon’s question.

 

“I do but why did you kiss me all of the sudden? Do you or do you not like me?” Taeyeon answered. She was really confused now.

 

“This conversation is going nowhere. We’re not even near the conclusion,” Tiffany mumbled.

 

“You don’t just kiss someone all of the sudden Tiffany. Why did you kiss me?” Taeyeon asked as she looked at Tiffany with her arms folded.

 

“Yah Kim Taeyeon!”

 

Taeyeon groaned. She turned and saw Siwon walking angrily towards them. Tiffany gasped. She did not know how Siwon could find them. “What do you want Choi Siwon?” Taeyeon asked.

 

Siwon grabbed Taeyeon by the collar and replied, “I don’t care if you are a girl but you are stealing someone’s fiancée and I won’t allow that.”

 

“Let Taeyeon go oppa! I don’t love you anymore. You cheated on me. I love Taeyeon alright!” Tiffany shouted and let the tears she kept trail down. Taeyeon’s mind went blank all of a sudden. She could not believe what Tiffany had just said. She never thought she would hear those words from Tiffany.

 

Siwon growled and punched Taeyeon. Tiffany’s eyes widened and she quickly captured Taeyeon before the latter fell. Taeyeon touched her lips and flinched when she felt the pain. “You’ve gone too far oppa. How can you still run after me when you cheated on me?”  Tiffany asked coldly.

 

Siwon sighed and looked at Tiffany with sadness and regret shown in his eyes. “It was a mistake Tiff. I never meant to cheat on you but she threatened me that she was pregnant and I had no choice…”

 

“Oh come on. I’ve watched a lot of dramas to know that you’re lying. She told you she was pregnant with your child right? That proves that you had with her which, in conclusion, means that you cheated on Tiffany. Am I right?” Taeyeon said with a grim expression.

 

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon in awe. ‘Is this the same Taeyeon I talked to a moment ago?’ she thought.

 

“Let’s go Fany. He isn’t worth your time at all,” said Taeyeon as she did not receive any reply from Siwon.

 

“Tae…” Tiffany whispered.

 

“It’s alright Tiffany. I already got the answer I wanted from you,” Taeyeon smiled. She then turned to Siwon and threatened, “You better stay away from us starting now or I will hire someone to beat you up to pieces.”

 

The latter had no choice but to leave.

 

“I’m really sorry I hurt you a lot of times Taeyeon,” Tiffany apologized. Taeyeon wiped Tiffany’s tears away and smiled slightly.

 

“Let’s just talk once we get home alright? And… you don’t have to apologize Tiffany. I understand,” Taeyeon said and kissed Tiffany on the forehead.

 

*~*

 

“Want me to send you home boss?” Sooyoung asked as she saw Sunny left her office.

 

The latter was shocked when she saw the waitress was still in the restaurant. All the other staffs had gone home an hour ago but she did not know Sooyoung stayed. “You shouldn’t have waited you know,” Sunny told the younger girl.

 

Sooyoung smiled. “I don’t mind if it means trying to make you believe that I like you.”

 

Sunny giggled. “That’s cute but I’m fine going home myself. We see each other every day,” she said.

 

“If I’m trying to win your heart, I have to do this kind of things. Wait, I already won your heart but I still want to send you home. What if a guy snatches your bag or does something bad to you? Let me send you home pretty please~” Sooyoung pouted.

 

“Alright,” Sunny gave in. “Only this once okay?”

 

Sooyoung shook her head. “Make this forever until we decide to live together. I am really serious about us boss,” Sooyoung said confidently.

 

“I didn’t say you were kidding. Let’s go. I’m already tired,” Sunny yawned. She felt someone held onto her hand and she looked at Sooyoung in shocked.

 

“I don’t want you to fall halfway while we’re walking,” Sooyoung teased. Sunny smiled widely and kissed Sooyoung on the cheek.

 

“Thanks for everything Sooyoung.”

 

“No problem boss and please call me Youngie alright?”

 

*~*

 

“What do you think Miss Hwang is doing now?” Jinki asked his boyfriend. Key shrugged. Jinki pouted and rested his head on Key’s lap. “I think she’s with Taeyeon now. I have the feeling she is,” Jinki said to himself.

 

Key sighed and cupped Jinki’s mouth. “Can you please keep quiet and enjoy this moment hyung? You’ve been asking me the same question the whole day,” the younger said with a frown.

 

Jinki smiled sheepishly. “Sorry. I’m just really curious you know. I’ve never seen Miss Hwang this way before. Taeyeon really did change Miss Hwang and – OUCH!”

 

Key had apparently pushed Jinki off his lap and the latter fell from the bed. “I’m out of here. If you need me, I’ll be at the living room watching the television,” Key said and shut the door. Jinki pouted and rubbed the back of his head.

 

“So much for being my boyfriend!” Jinki shouted.


A/N: Here's the second last chapter :) I hope it isn't disappointing ><