It's War

Mission: Fall In Love

Being back home after a few days at the hospital, Taeyeon was once again greeted by the sight of Tiffany and Siwon making out. She rolled her eyes and went straight to her room. Tiffany saw Taeyeon from the corner of her eye and wanted to ask if she was alright but she did not want to move away from the position she was with Siwon.

 

 

Tiffany broke the kiss and looked down. "Why did you punch Taeyeon?" she asked Siwon softly.

 

 

Siwon wanted another kiss but Tiffany moved away and glared at him. Siwon groaned and put on his shirt back. "She deserved it. She did not bother to apologize even after she spilled coffee at me," Siwon replied. He stood up from the sofa and turned his back facing Tiffany. "I'm going now," he said and left without allowing Tiffany to say anything.

 

 

Tiffany sighed and closed her eyes. She wanted to go and see Taeyeon but she was feeling guilty. For the days Taeyeon was at the hospital, none of them she went to see Taeyeon. Jinki saw Tiffany and sat beside his boss. "What's wrong Miss Hwang?" he asked.

 

 

"Do you think Taeyeon hates me for not visiting her?" Tiffany asked.

 

 

Jinki was taken aback by the question. Tiffany did not once care about other people's feeling. Why did she care about how Taeyeon was feeling? Jinki chuckled and replied, "She ought to get angry at you but I know she isn't. For some reasons, even if you treat her badly, I don't think she will ever get angry at you. She's that kind of person. She likes to keep her emotions to herself."

 

 

Tiffany looked at Jinki. "How do you know all this?"

 

 

"If you actually paid really close attention to her, you can easily read her," Jinki said. He smiled slightly and continued, "You should go talk to her. Taeyeon won't talk to you if you don't talk to her first."

 

 

"I never thought I will have this conversation with a bodyguard," Tiffany said. "Thanks, Jinki."

 

 

"No problem, Miss Hwang," Jinki said.

 

 

Tiffany took heavy steps to Taeyeon's room. Although she had talked to Jinki, she was still nervous. What if she talked to Taeyeon but Taeyeon would not answer? What if Taeyeon hates her? What if Taeyeon would leave the house for real? Tiffany did not know why Taeyeon was slowly starting to become important in her life.

 

 

Knocking the door, Tiffany heard Taeyeon's voice saying enter. She slowly twisted the doorknob and revealed herself to Taeyeon. The blonde looked at Tiffany for a brief second and turned back to the computer. Tiffany felt her heart sunk. She wanted to speak but she could not seem to do so.

 

 

Hearing nothing from Tiffany, Taeyeon closed her laptop and went to Tiffany's side. She closed the door and pulled Tiffany to the bed. "You're here to apologize aren't you?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany just nodded her head. "I forgive you. Your boyfriend is important than me. Besides, I'm a big girl," Taeyeon said, lifting the mood up a bit.

 

 

"Dork," Tiffany giggled.

 

 

Taeyeon grinned. Tiffany studied Taeyeon's face. There was a bruise on Taeyeon's face but it was already healing. She reached out her hand to touched the bruise but Taeyeon moved away before Tiffany could touch it. "S-Sorry," Tiffany apologized.

 

 

"It's alright," Taeyeon said and gave a slight smile.

 

 

"What you did at the restaurant was not funny you know. You embarrassed my boyfriend," Tiffany said seriously.

 

 

Taeyeon frowned at the word boyfriend. "It also wasn't funny when he punched me. It was more worse than spilling a hot cup of coffee onto his pants," she said coldly.

 

 

Tiffany noticed the change of tone in Taeyeon's voice and regretted bringing up the topic. Taeyeon sighed and lied on her bed. "I need some rest. You should leave now, Tiffany," she said and turned her back facing Tiffany.

 

 

"No," Tiffany said. Taeyeon turned and gave Tiffany a 'what do you mean' look. "Since I did not take care of you in the hospital, I'm going to take care of you here, at home," Tiffany continued. She lied beside Taeyeon and wrapped one of her hands around Taeyeon's waist. The latter tensed up but Tiffany did not care. She did not want Taeyeon to get distant from her. Taeyeon sighed and closed her eyes.

 

 

"Suit yourself," she muttered before falling asleep. Tiffany smiled in victory and fell asleep as well.

 

 

**

 

 

When Tiffany woke up, Taeyeon was not by her side. She frowned and got out of bed. She went to the living room but Taeyeon was not there as well. She sighed and sat on the sofa. 'Where could she be?' Tiffany thought.

 

 

Taeyeon left the kitchen and smiled when she saw Tiffany on the sofa. She slowly crept towards Tiffany and put her hands on Tiffany's shoulders. "Boo!" she exclaimed.

 

 

Tiffany got shocked and accidentally slapped Taeyeon's bruise. Taeyeon groaned in pain and Tiffany apologized countless times. Taeyeon pouted and said, "I'm the one who should be sorry for scaring you."

 

 

The red haired girl glared at Taeyeon and folded her arms. Taeyeon hung her head low and Tiffany giggled in her head. She was also wondering how Taeyeon could change her emotions fast. The previous night, the older girl was cold to her and now they were back to normal.

 

 

" She likes to keep her emotions to herself," Tiffany remembered what Jinki said.

 

 

Tiffany sighed and Taeyeon looked at her with her head tilted. "What's wrong?" she asked, worried.

 

 

"Nothing," Tiffany replied. Her phone rang and she received a call.  'Maybe oppa can make me forget Taeyeon for awhile,' Tiffany thought and answered the call

 

 

S: Do you want to go out today Tiff?

 

T: Sure. Are you going to pick me up?

 

S: Of course. I don't want other people to be staring at you.

 

T: *giggle* Where are we going oppa?

 

S: The amusement park. Is that okay?

 

T: The amusement park will be okay. ^^ See you later oppa~

 

 

When Tiffany hung up, she saw that Taeyeon was nowhere in sight. She shrugged and went to get ready. She had to dress well for Siwon.

 

 

**

 

 

After Tiffany had left, Taeyeon was left all alone at home. The two bodyguards were given a week off and Taeyeon was feeling bored. She did not have a lot of friends. Her friends were the people working in the restaurant and Yuri only. She did not know if she should consider Tiffany as a friend or not. Being bored, Taeyeon decided to visit the restaurant.

 

 

When she arrived at the restaurant, Sooyoung greeted her with a bear hug. "I'm so glad you are alright," she said. Taeyeon chuckled and pulled away from the hug. Sooyoung pouted but went back to work when she heard Sunny's voice.

 

 

"Get back to work Sooyoung," Sunny said coldly.

 

 

Taeyeon shook her head, amused at the two people. She was wondering when Sooyoung would realize that Sunny likes her. Sunny signaled to Taeyeon to meet at her office and Taeyeon made her way there. She locked the door and threw herself on the sofa.

 

 

"What you did was crazy Kim Taeyeon. You can't just spill hot water on him because you hate him," Sunny said as she looked at Taeyeon angrily.

 

 

"I'm sorry. It's just that he is a barrier in between me and Tiffany," Taeyeon sighed.

 

 

"Shouldn't you be happy that they are together?" Sunny asked.

 

 

"I've told you the reason before. I need to make Tiffany fall for me. That is her father's order," Taeyeon answered.

 

 

"When you accepted the order, do you have any feelings for Tiffany?" Sunny asked another question.

 

 

"Of course I do. It was love at first sight. Even Mr Hwang knows that Siwon is a player," replied Taeyeon with a groan.

 

 

"How about we go spy on them? It would be fun," Sunny suggested.

 

 

"What about the restaurant then?"

 

 

"I'll give the all the staff a half day."

 

 

"Let's bring Sooyoung along."

 

 

"W-Why?"

 

 

"So that you can spend time with her~"

 

 

Sunny blushed and Taeyeon laughed. The former punched Taeyeon's arm and Taeyeon pouted. Sunny left the office and went to tell the other workers.

 

 

**

 

 

When the three of them reached the amusement park, they were surprised by how packed the place was. It was only Tuesday but there were a lot of people. Since Sunny and Taeyeon were short, it was easy for them to make their way away from the crowd but since Sooyoung was tall, she kept on receiving glares from other people who were trying to pass by as well. They found a place where there were not many people and rested there.

 

 

"What's the occasion today?" Sunny asked, annoyed with the crowd.

 

 

Taeyeon shrugged. "You suggested this."

 

 

Sunny pouted and Sooyoung pinched her cheeks. "You're so cute boss," she said and grinned. Sunny blushed and Taeyeon smirked. "Are you alright boss?" Sooyoung asked Sunny.

 

 

"She's alright. She's just feeling a little hot," Taeyeon told Sooyoung.

 

 

"Really? Let's ride the rollercoaster. There will be a lot of wind," Sooyoung smiled and dragged Sunny away.

 

 

"Have fun you two!" Taeyeon shouted and waved to them. "Now, to find Tiffany and that guy," she muttered.

 

 

Walking around the amusement park for almost forty five minutes, Taeyeon felt like giving up but she then saw a familiar person. It was not Tiffany, Siwon or her other two friends but it was her childhood friend. The latter seemed to be bored. 'Should I or should I not go to her?' Taeyeon thought. Her legs started walking and she could not stop since her childhood friend saw her.

 

 

"Taeyeon?" she said. "Is that really you?" She threw her arms around Taeyeon's neck and hugged her tightly.

 

 

"Hey, Sunye unnie," Taeyeon said awkwardly.

 

 

"How are you? I'm sorry I left you. I didn't mean to leave you. It's just that-"

 

 

"I still won't forgive you. You promised me you would protect me from my brother but you didn't. You didn't even say goodbye," Taeyeon said coldly.

 

 

"I'm a bad friend. I admit that but I'm really sorry. Everything happened all too sudden," Sunye said softly.

 

 

"Why are you back anyways? Shouldn't you be happy you do not need to deal with my problem anymore?"

 

 

"I said I'm sorry! It wasn't my choice to leave. If you want to know why I left, it's because my father dislikes you. Every day, I secretly leave the house just to meet you. When my father found out, he bought the plane tickets and drugged me to sleep."

 

 

Taeyeon fell silent. Sunye was already sobbing and Taeyeon felt bad for accusing Sunye. To Taeyeon, Sunye was like a sister to her. "I'm sorry unnie. I didn't mean to jump to conclusion," Taeyeon said.

 

 

"You have every rights to be mad at me," Sunye said and wiped her tears.

 

 

"I have to go now unnie. I'm searching for someone,"  Taeyeon said and hugged Sunye. "See you again."

 

 

Sunye sighed as she saw Taeyeon's figure disappearing in the crowd. 'I'm back to get you Taeyeon ah. I'm not leaving you this time.'

 

 

**

 

 

Taeyeon finally spotted Siwon but he was not with Tiffany. He was flirting with a different girl. Taeyeon clenched her fist and tapped Siwon's shoulder. The guy turned around and Taeyeon punched him hard on the nose. "That's for what you did to me," Taeyeon said coldly.

 

 

"What the," Siwon said and touched his nose. Blood was dripping out of it. "What do you want?"

 

 

 

"I want you to leave Tiffany. How can you flirt with others when you're engaged to her?" Taeyeon gritted.

 

 

Siwon smirked. "That's what I'm good at but it's going to be hard since the old man doesn't like me," he said.

 

 

"This is war then. I'll make Tiffany mine," Taeyeon said with determination.

 

 

Siwon chuckled. "You're only doing this because the old man told you to do so. Do you think that I didn't know? I know everything."

 

 

Taeyeon wanted to throw another punch but felt a slap on her cheek instead. "Have you been stalking me Kim Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon calmly. She did not want to shout at Taeyeon. Taeyeon put her fist down and walked away, bumping onto Tiffany on purpose. "Yah! Answer me!" Tiffany shouted and grabbed Taeyeon's wrist.

 

"Why would you care? You know nothing about me," Taeyeon shouted back at Tiffany. She pulled her arm away from Tiffany and ran away.

 

 

Tiffany felt her chest tightened. She had hurt Taeyeon again.


A/N: Damn...drama again ><