Confessions

Mission: Fall In Love
Alighting the bus, a blonde girl who was carrying a really heavy bag on back made way to the apartment her father told her to go to. He told her that it was her new house. Once at the front door, she saw another girl with two bodyguards behind her carrying a luggage each making their way to the apartment. The three people stood in front of the blonde and the blonde felt intimidated because she was shorter than them.

 

The red haired girl pulled off her glasses and looked at the blonde with a frown. She checked her from head to toe and wondered why she was standing in front of the apartment.

 

Just then, two middle-aged men came out of the same car and made their way to the four people at the front porch. With a grin, the older man cleared his throat and alarmed the four people.

 

"Appa? What are you doing here? Who is she?" the blonde asked the man as soon as she recognized who he was.

 

The man chuckled and patted his daughter's head. "She will be your new house mate Taeyeon. Stephan and I here have discussed that you and his daughter should stay together," he answered his daughter's questions.

 

The blonde, Taeyeon, turned her head to take a good look at the red haired girl. She pouted and folded her arms. "I can't live with her appa. She looks spoilt to me," she said bluntly.

 

"She's not spoilt but a little fussy, stubborn and demanding. I'm sorry if she harms you in any ways Taeyeon," the other man said and apologized on behalf of his daughter.

 

"I'm not that bad daddy!" the red haired girl whined.

 

Taeyeon shut her eyes and let out a long breath, trying to keep calm. She had a feeling that she would not have one peaceful day when leaving with the other girl.

 

"So are you okay living with Tiffany, Taengoo?" Taeyeon's father asked.

 

"I'm fine with it but aren't you going to ask her the same thing?" Taeyeon answered and once again looked at Tiffany who was not paying attention to them at all. Taeyeon sighed and muttered something incoherently.

 

"Tiffany, are you okay staying with Taehyun's daughter?" Tiffany's father asked her. Tiffany did not answer so her father asked her once again. "Are okay with it, Miyoung?"

 

Hearing her Korean name, Tiffany frowned and put her phone down. "Yah! You know I hate my Korean name!" she screamed. Taeyeon flinched at the loud voice.

 

'Why is she so loud and rude?' Taeyeon thought.

 

"So are you okay living with Uncle Kim's daughter?" Tiffany's father asked for the third time.

 

"Whatever," Tiffany replied and continued playing with her phone. Taeyeon looked at the two men and the two of them could look at her apologetically only. Taeyeon shook her head and opened the door with a key. She entered the house and was amazed with the design and furniture. Everything was modern. Carrying her big bag, she made her way to the second level and went on to pick a room.

 

Taeyeon did not like the first room she entered. It was pink in colour and all the furniture were to girlish for her. She left the room and went to another room. She grinned when she found the room just perfect for her. It was baby blue in colour, there were book shelves for her to put her collection of books, a study table, a big wardrobe, a bathroom and a comfy queen-size bed. Putting her bag down, Taeyeon jumped onto her new bed and laid on it for a few minutes.

 

"Kyaaaaaah!!!!" Taeyeon heard someone squeal. She groaned and covered her ears with a pillow. 'I'm living with a loud person,' she thought. Leaving her room, Taeyeon decided to check out what was wrong with Tiffany.

 

Just as Taeyeon was about to enter the pink room, the two guards stopped Taeyeon and glared at her. "Yah, why can't I enter?" Taeyeon asked with a frown.

 

"No one can enter without Ms Hwang's permission," one of them answered.

 

"If that is so, tell her I'll be going to the supermarket. Ask her to call me if she needs anything. Here's my number," Taeyeon said and wrote her number on a piece of paper. She made sure she had her phone and wallet in here pocket before leaving the apartment.

 

Tiffany was really happy when she saw the brightly coloured room. She checked the whole room and was satisfied with it. She pulled out her phone and called her boyfriend.

 

"Oppa, I've got a really nice room! It's all pink! I really want you to be here oppa. Can you come?" Tiffany said excitedly.

 

"I'm not free today Tiff. Tomorrow maybe?" her boyfriend said.

 

Tiffany sighed. "Okay oppa. Promise?"

 

"Promise."

 

Before Tiffany hung up, she heard someone's voice at the background. The person's voice sounded flirty but Tiffany decided to think positive. 'That must be either his cousin or sister. Siwon oppa loves me a lot,' Tiffany told herself in her head.

 

"Ms Hwang, Ms Kim has left the apartment to go to the supermarket. Here's her number. She said to call her if you need anything," one of the bodyguards said.

 

"Throw it away Jinki. I don't need it," Tiffany told him. Jinki nodded his head. However, he did not throw the paper. He kept it inside his wallet and continued his duty.

 

--

Buying all the stuff needed for a whole month, Taeyeon headed back home with a lot of things in her hands. She wanted to unlock the door but she did not have the hand to do so. So, she used the tip of her nose and pressed the doorbell.

 

Jinki opened the door and greeted Taeyeon. "Welcome home Ms Kim. Do you need help?" he greeted and offered help.

 

"She can do her job herself Jinki. Don't bother her," Tiffany ordered her bodyguard.

 

"Yeah, listen to your boss. Besides, don't underestimate me. By the way, call me Taeyeon instead. We're friends okay?" Taeyeon said.

 

"Okay, Taeyeon," Jinki said and bowed to her. Taeyeon chuckled and headed to the kitchen.

 

"She's a nice person Ms Hwang. Why don't you like her?" Jinki asked his boss. The other bodyguard, Kibum, stepped on his companion's foot and glared at him.

 

"I know who to be friends with Jinki. Don't tell me who I should be friends with," Tiffany said coldly.

 

"I'm sorry Ms Hwang," Jinki apologized and kept quiet.

 

In the kitchen, Taeyeon was preparing to cook. With all the ingredients out, Taeyeon washed her hands first and started cutting the vegetables. After doing so, she put them aside and heat up the stove. Forty five minutes later, she was dome cooking and served it at the dining table.

 

"Tiffany, I'm done with cooking dinner. Shall we eat now?" Taeyeon asked the younger girl.

 

"Not hungry," Tiffany murmured.

 

"Come on. We should get to know each other more. I don't want our relationship to be awkward," Taeyeon said, trying her best to make Tiffany join her for dinner.

 

"Yeah Ms Hwang. Mr Hwang will not be happy if he doesn't see you two not on good terms," Jinki intercepted them.

 

"Who's side are you on Jinki? Fine, I'll join you," Tiffany said. Taeyeon smiled and walked to the dining table. She helped Tiffany pulled the chair but Tiffany sat on a different chair. Taeyeon sat on the chair instead and looked at the two bodyguards.

 

"Why are you two still standing? Join us," Taeyeon grinned.

 

"We can't Ms Kim. Unless Ms Hwang gives us the permission to.do so," Kibum said with a straight face.

 

"But I'm hungry," Jinki whined and rubbed his stomach.

 

"No they can't," Tiffany said heartlessly and began eating without waiting for Taeyeon.

 

"I insist though. If he doesn't want, Jinki right, You can join us," Taeyeon said. "I cooked a lot."

 

Jinki looked at Tiffany. His boss glared at him and he looked down. "No thanks Tae...I mean Ms Kim," he said softly.

 

"You're so mean to them Tiffany. Let them join us for dinner please?" Taeyeon asked and showed her puppy eyes to Tiffany.

 

The younger girl rolled her eyes and answered shortly, "Fine."

 

"Dig in guys!" Taeyeon said and began eating. Jinki took a seat beside Taeyeon and ate in the same pace as her. Kibum did not move at his place and Jinki pouted. Scooping some rice and putting a meat on top of the rice, Jinki stood up and put the spoon in front of Kibum's mouth.

 

"Eat some, Key. This is really delicious," Jinki said and smiled at his partner.

 

Kibum gave in and ate the rice and meat. Jinki grinned and sat back to his seat. "Join us," Jinki said and pulled out a seat beside him. "Or else I'll keep on feeding you."

 

Kibum scowled and joined beside Jinki. Unlike Jinki, he ate in a polite manner.

 

It was two in the morning and there were lightning and thunder. Jinki and Kibum were already asleep in their room but Taeyeon was still awake, reading a book. She could not fall asleep at all. She was thinking how to melt Tiffany's heart. She hated an awkward relationship. Just then, he heard a scream and knew that it was Tiffany. She pushed her cover away and went to Tiffany's room. She did not mind if Tiffany got angry at her for entering her room. She only wanted to comfort Tiffany and there was nothing wrong with that.

 

"I'm here Tiffany. Don't be afraid. You're safe," Taeyeon soothed Tiffany.

 

"I'm not afraid," Tiffany muttered.

 

Taeyeon chuckled and sat on Tiffany's bed. "Why did you scream then?" she asked playfully.

 

"Get out," Tiffany said coldly.

 

"No," Taeyeon said stubbornly. She got under the cover and wrapped her arm around Tiffany's waist. "I'm going to keep you safe," she continued.

 

"Get your hands off me and get out," Tiffany said and tried to push Taeyeon's hand away but the older girl would not give in. Another lightning could be seen and Tiffany buried her head into Taeyeon's chest. "Please stay," she whimpered.

 

Taeyeon smiled. "You'll still see me here when you wake up Tiffany. Go to sleep now," she reassured Tiffany.

 

--

Tiffany woke up and smiled when she saw Taeyeon still sleeping peacefully beside her. The older girl kept her promise. For the first time in her life after her mother's death, someone was willing to stay by her side to protect her from the lightning and thunder. Her boyfriend was never like this with her. Every time she stayed with him and when it started to rain heavily, Siwon would leave the room and complain the next day saying that Tiffany was noisy and he could not have a good night sleep. Tiffany wished that here boyfriend was as caring as Taeyeon.

 

"Good morning, Fany ah," Taeyeon mumbled. Tiffany felt her heart skip a beat when she heard the nickname but decided not to let it affect her.

 

"Get out now. You're not needed anymore," Tiffany said coldly.

 

"But I'm still sleepy. You keep waking me up every hour!" Taeyeon whined.

 

Tiffany found it really cute but being stubborn, she decided not to show any emotion. "Just get out!" she shouted and pushed Taeyeon out of the bed.

 

The blonde landed with a thud and Tiffany felt guilty all of the sudden. "A-are you alright Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked and sat at the corner of the bed.

 

"Yeah, no broken bones. Get ready for breakfast okay? I'm gonna shower and make breakfast," Taeyeon replied.

 

"I'm only listening to you this once because I'm guilty," Tiffany said, not wanting to lose to Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon grinned. "Tell me, what do you want to eat?" she asked.

 

"Bacon and egg," Tiffany replied.

 

"You do love American food huh," Taeyeon said. "Bacon and egg coming right up after I bathe."

 

Tiffany giggled and showed her eyesmile. Taeyeon was mesmerized by it and said, "You have a nice eyesmile Fany ah."

 

"Don't call me that and please, get out!" Tiffany shouted once again. Taeyeon got up and ran out of the room. Tiffany grabbed her pillow and screamed inside it. 'Why does she make me feel so nervous?!' Tiffany thought.

 

In Kibum and Jinki's bedroom, Kibum was already prepared while Jinki had not. The latter was still sleeping and Kibum bent down to wake his partner up. "Hyung, wake up. You don't want to get scolded by Ms Hwang again right? The last time, you were almost fired but you are lucky I was there," Kibum said.

 

"I'm awake," Jinki muttered. "I wonder why Ms Hwang isn't as nice as Taeyeon is."

 

"Do you...like Ms Kim by any chance hyung?" Kibum asked, feeling really sad.

 

"Of course! She's nice, pretty and cool!" Jinki answered happily.

 

"I'll wait for you at the living room," Kibum said coldly and left the room. Jinki tilted his head and shrugged.

 

With all four settled at the dining room, the doorbell rang and Taeyeon wondered who it was. She had not tell any of her friends her new address. Tiffany's phone vibrated and Tiffany grinned. She got out of her chair and went to the front door. She opened it up and embraced the person at the porch. "You came here early in the morning just to see me oppa?" Tiffany asked. Siwon nodded his head and pecked his girlfriend's lips. Taeyeon who was witnessing the scene, frowned and asked coldly, " Who is he?"

 

"You must be Taeyeon. I am Choi Siwon, Tiffany's boyfriend," Siwon introduced himself.

 

"I think I remember you when I was performing in a club. You were busy making out with my cousin. The next day, she came to me and cried saying a guy named Siwon dumped her," Taeyeon said as she remembered the past. That was why she never wanted to date.

 

The blonde suddenly felt pain on her right cheek. She saw Tiffany's hand raised and also saw Tiffany looking at her angrily. "Oppa isn't like that. He won't cheat behind my back," Tiffany gritted.

 

"It could be another Siwon you know. If you believed Siwon, you wouldn't hit me," Taeyeon said.

 

"Let's go eat outside oppa and then go on a date afterwards," Tiffany said and held onto Siwon's hand.

 

"No you can't. Our fathers want to have dinner with us later," Taeyeon said coldly.

 

"I will be back by then. I will tell my dad that I'll be bringing Siwon oppa along," Tiffany said and left the house.

 

--

Taeyeon was already at her father's mansion and was impatiently waiting for Tiffany to come. She did not know why but she was angry when she saw Siwon kissing Tiffany. What made her more angry was that Siwon had played with her cousin before and Tiffany did not want to believe that Siwon was a player.

 

"What's wrong Taeyeon?" Jinki asked and joined Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon was too deep in here thoughts that she was not listening to Jinki. "Taeyeon, are you listening?" Jinki asked.

 

"I think I'm falling for your boss although I only know her for a day," Taeyeon spoke up, surprising Jinki.

 

"W-why is that so?" Jinki stuttered.

 

"I've never fallen in love before and when Tiffany appeared, my heart started to beat rapidly. When she asked me to stay with her, I was really happy and this morning, I got jealous when I saw her clingy with Siwon. Please, don't tell anyone this," Taeyeon said. Jinki nodded his head.

 

"I have a confession too," he said. "I like Kibum but this morning, he was really cold to me. I wonder why."

 

"Let's go back to the dining room. I hear Tiffany's voice already," Taeyeon said and walked to the kitchen.

 

"We have a confession to make," Tiffany said with a wide smile. Taeyeon saw a ring on Tiffany's finger and knew what she was going to say next. "Siwon oppa proposed to me just now."

 

The atmosphere changed into a gloomy one. Tiffany was happily playing with her new ring and Siwon had a smirk on. Mr Hwang stepped forward and said seriously, "I'm not allowing you to marry my daughter."

 

Taeyeon was shocked to hear that from Mr Hwang. Siwon was perfect. He had the looks, he was rich and he had everything a girl wanted in a guy.

 

"Why daddy? You've never accepted him since we started dating," Tiffany asked her father.

 

"Think about your late mother Tiffany. Does she approve of Siwon?" Mr Hwang answered.

 

Tiffany looked down. Her mother did not accept Siwon at all. She would always give advice in how to find a good man that was better than Siwon. Someone who would stay by her side when she is in trouble or afraid. However, whenever Tiffany was with Siwon, none of the characteristics said by her mother matched with Siwon. Siwon was not caring, he does not organize any dates and all the bills were paid by Tiffany just because the latter was really in love with Siwon. She would do anything for him.

 

"She's not on earth anymore. I can date whoever I want, get married to whoever I want," Tiffany said and looked deeply into her father's eyes.

 

"Think about it Fany. If you marry him, who would take care of you when there's lightning, who would cook for you and who will be the one working?" Taeyeon asked and stood beside Mr Hwang.

 

Tiffany knew that Taeyeon was right. Her mother had told her the same thing. 'Who fits the role then if it's not Siwon?' Tiffany thought.

 

While thinking, Taeyeon's face popped up in Tiffany's mind. All the characteristics her mother listed down was all inside of Taeyeon. The latter could cook, she comforted Tiffany when there was lightning and she has a part time job at a restaurant. 'Why does Taeyeon fit the role? Why not Siwon?' Tiffany thought.

 

"Fine. If you want to marry him, I will not give you anymore expenses. One of you has to get a job and that pay will be your monthly allowance for two people and if you decided to have a child, it will be for three people," Mr Hwang said harshly.

 

"If that's the case, oppa and I agree to it," Tiffany said and dragged Siwon out of the house.

 

"Taeyeon, I want you to make Tiffany fall for you," Mr Hwang ordered.

 

"Are you serious?!" Taeyeon shouted. Well, she was half excited and half nervous.

 


A/N: And here's the first chapter~ do read my other stories too:D

Comments are welcome~~