Hurt

Mission: Fall In Love
Taeyeon regretted bringing Tiffany to the mall. The latter had bought so many stuff in just an hour and all the bags were handed to Taeyeon. "Why didn't you bring Kibum and Jinki?" Taeyeon groaned.

 

"You're strong enough to carry all those," Tiffany said bluntly.

 

"I'm not Superman! How am I supposed to carry all twelve shopping bags?" Taeyeon raised her voice slightly at Tiffany. The red head ignored Taeyeon and entered another shop. Taeyeon sighed and followed Tiffany although her hands and legs were dying.

 

They were in a store which sells couple stuff and Taeyeon was not feeling comfortable. She had never entered such shops. Taeyeon saw Tiffany picking a couple shirt and she knew it was for Tiffany and Siwon. Taeyeon was starting to regret taking up Mr Hwang's request. She felt like it was impossible for Tiffany to love her. Tiffany Hwang was madly in love with Choi Siwon.

 

"What do you think Taeyeon? Will Siwon oppa and I look cute in this?" Tiffany asked, snapping Taeyeon from her train of thoughts.

 

"I don't think so," Taeyeon replied truthfully.

 

"What did you say?" Tiffany asked coldly.

 

"Your boyfriend, I mean fiance, won't like it. Come on, he's bulk, handsome and you want him to wear something cute and pink? People will think he's gay," Taeyeon answered yet again truthfully.

 

Tiffany glared at Taeyeon and walked out of the shop. Taeyeon tilted her head and wondered what did she say that made Tiffany pissed off. When they reached the car, Taeyeon put all the bags in and Tiffany quickly locked all the doors before Taeyeon could enter. Having the car key, Tiffany inserted it into the keyhole, starting the engine of the car. Taeyeon groaned and knocked onto the window. "Yah! Let me in!" she shouted. Tiffany shook her head and drove off. Taeyeon sighed and took a sit at a bench.

 

Tiffany smirked once she reached home. She called Jinki and Kibum to help her carry all the stuff to her room. She parked the car and entered the apartment.

 

"Where's Ms Kim?" Jinki asked Tiffany. "Wasn't she with you?"

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Who cares where she is. She knows her way back," she answered.

 

Just then, the doorbell rang and Kibum went to open it. He was unhappy when he saw Siwon with a bouquet of flowers. He slammed the door and walked away to the kitchen.

 

"Who was that Key?" Tiffany asked the bodyguard.

 

"Just some sales person doing his business," Kibum lied. He totally hates Siwon.

 

Tiffany's phone rang and she smiled when it was Siwon. "Hi oppa," she said in a cute voice.

 

"Hey baby," Siwon said. "Can you please open the door? Your bodyguard just closed the door when I was about to enter."

 

"Really? He told me you were a sales person. I'll open the door," Tiffany said and walked to door. When she opened it, Siwon leaned forward and pecked Tiffany's lips. Tiffany smiled and held onto Siwon's hand. She closed the door and led Siwon to the living room.

 

"Here's some flowers for my baby," Siwon said and handed the flowers to Tiffany. Tiffany giggled and accepted the flowers.

 

"Why are you back early oppa?" Tiffany asked as she cuddled close to Siwon.

 

"I miss my baby that's why," Siwon said with a pout.

 

Jinki rolled his eyes. 'Not cute at all,' he thought. Not wanting to watch the couple, Jinki joined Kibum in the kitchen. "I hate that guy," he muttered.

 

"You're not the only one," Kibum said.

 

"Did you know he pouted at Ms Hwang?" Jinki said in a dramatic tone.

 

"That's disgusting," Kibum said and shivered.

 

"Let's just hope Taeyeon will be back. I can't stand Ms Hwang being lovey dovey with that...thing," Jinki said with a pout. Kibum chuckled and pinched Jinki's cheeks.

 

"Now that's a cute pout," Kibum said, earning a blush from Jinki.

 

Since the mall was a walking distance from home, Taeyeon decided to walk as it saves money and she could enjoy the cold air. She wondered how her dad and Mr Hwang could come up with the idea of their daughters living with each other when they had never met before. Taeyeon found it crazy. Maybe the two adults were planning something? Taeyeon sighed and put her hands in her pockets. She fastened her pace and soon, she was at the front door of the apartment.

 

Taeyeon was greeted with a disgusting sight of Tiffany and Siwon making out in the living room. She purposely slammed the door and walked to the kitchen. The couple broke their make out session and looked at Taeyeon. Tiffany bit her lower lips, feeling something weird in her chest. It was a heavy feeling but Tiffany could not make up what it was.

 

"You should go home oppa. It's getting late," Tiffany said and pecked Siwon's lips. "I'll send you home?"

 

"He's a guy. He can protect himself," they heard Taeyeon say.

 

"I'll see you tomorrow baby," Siwon said and left the house.

 

"What's wrong with you?!" Tiffany screamed at Taeyeon. The older girl was not affected by it. She was too hurt to feel more pain. "First you called oppa gay and now, you made him leave. Why are you constantly making him like a bad guy?"

 

"I did this, I did that. Can't you see you're making me feel like I'm the bad guy now?" Taeyeon asked.

 

Tiffany was lost for words. The words shot her directly to her chest. Taeyeon sighed and turned her back to Tiffany. "It's late. You should get some sleep," she said and went to her room.

 

The next day, Taeyeon woke up early just to get to work. She set up a simple breakfast for the other three people and did not leave a note or anything. She put on her jacket and off she went to work.

 

Taeyeon was greeted by all the staffs when she entered the restaurant. It was not opened yet but the restaurant always had a breakfast meeting. A tall girl grinned and hugged Taeyeon from the back. "I miss you Taengoo! Where were you for the past few days?" she pouted.

 

"I recently moved to a new apartment with my father's friend's daughter. I have such a hard time handling her. Anyways, how's the restaurant, Sooyoung?" Taeyeon said but they never moved from their position.

 

"The restaurant is doing fine. Is she pretty?" Sooyoung asked with a hint of jealousy in her voice.

 

"She is but she's already engaged. However, her father asked me to make her fall for me because he hates her boyfriend a lot," Taeyeon answered.

 

"Enough talking you two. The meeting is starting now," the manager of the restaurant, Sunny Lee, said and glared at Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon grinned. She knew that Sunny was jealous. The short manager was in love with the tall waitress. However, the tall waitress was in love with the short waitress. 'I have to make Sooyoung fall for Sunny,' Taeyeon made a mental note.

 

Tiffany woke up and went to the kitchen. She saw three plates on the dining table and out of the three plates, one was pink. A small smile formed on Tiffany's lips. The two bodyguards finally woke up and straight away ate the breakfast on the table. Tiffany joined them and began eating. 'I wonder where's Taeyeon,' Tiffany thought. She stopped eating and closed her eyes. She had lost her appetite.

 

Jinki grinned and asked, "You're upset because Ms Kim's not here right, Ms Hwang?"

 

"What? No!" Tiffany answered in a loud voice.

 

Jinki put his plate in the sink and went up to take the piece of paper containing Taeyeon's number. He went back down and handed Tiffany the paper. Tiffany opened it up and asked, "What is this?"

 

"It's Taeyeon's number," Jinki replied.

 

Tiffany sighed. She hurt Taeyeon twice the previous day. Will Taeyeon answer her call?

 

"Wait, did you just call Taeyeon, Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked the bodyguard.

 

"Er...yeah? She told me to call her by her name so I think I'm used to it," Jinki replied.

 

"Oh," Tiffany said. 'She's so nice to everyone.'

 

Tiffany left the kitchen and went back to her room. She took her phone and debated whether she should call Taeyeon or not. She was really curious where Taeyeon was though but every time she wanted to dial the number, she would remember that she had hurt the girl. Tiffany bit her lower lip and did not realise that she had pressed the call button.

 

The restaurant was opened and Taeyeon was busy serving diners. Lots of people enjoy having their meals at that restaurant. Not only was the food nice, it was affordable too. Taeyeon enjoyed when she sees smiles on the diners face. Just then, her phone rang and she told Seohyun to help her with the orders. The young worker nodded her head and Taeyeon went to the kitchen to answer the call. 'Who's number is this?' she thought. Nevertheless, she picked it up.

 

"Hello?" she said. Hearing no one's voice answering back, she thought of the call as a prank. "If this is a prank, I'm going to hang up."

 

"No...don't."

 

"Tiffany?" Taeyeon was surprised to hear her voice. How did the girl get her number? The last time she remembered, Tiffany did not keep her number. Did she? "How did you get my number?"

 

"Jinki gave me," Tiffany answered.

 

"May I know why you're calling? It's not that I don't like you calling or anything but I'm working now," Taeyeon said. She looked over at the restaurant and saw that a lot of diners had entered and the restaurant was packed.

 

"May I visit you at work?"

 

"S-sure. It's the restaurant near Han's River."

 

"Bye."

 

Tiffany hung up first. Taeyeon let out a sigh and kept her phone in her pocket. It sure was going to be a long day for her.

 

**

 

Lunch hour was over and Tiffany headed to the restaurant with Siwon. The latter had invited her on a date and Tiffany chose this place since she wanted to visit Taeyeon. Entering the restaurant, they were greeted by a waiter and was led to a table for two. Siwon did not bother in helping Tiffany push her chair forward.

 

Taeyeon noticed the couple and groaned. 'Why must she bring him along?' she thought. She grabbed two menus and went to their table.

 

"Welcome to SoShi Restaurant. Here are the menus and please call me if you're ready to order," Taeyeon said and faked a smile. She handed the menus to them and bowed.

 

"Oh, you're Tiffany's house mate," Siwon said and smiled at Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon just smiled back and went to Sunny's office. She lied on the sofa, grabbed a pillow and covered her face with it. She screamed and Sunny looked at her weirdly. "What is wrong with you?" she asked.

 

Taeyeon sat upright and pouted. "Tiffany brought that guy along with her," she answered. "I hate him so much."

 

"Who's Tiffany and why do you hate the guy so much?" Sunny asked another question.

 

"Tiffany is my house mate and I hate the guy so much because he is being really sweet to Tiffany. How am I supposed to make Tiffany fall for me?" Taeyeon groaned.

 

"So you don't like Sooyoung?" Sunny said, her mood lifted up.

 

"What makes you think I like her?" Taeyeon asked. "Anyways, you're so obviously in love with Sooyoung that all the workers know except Sooyoung. She is so dense."

 

Sunny giggled."That's why I like her," she said, using her aegyo that made Taeyeon want to punch her.

 

"I'm going now. Oh before that, don't fire me okay?" Taeyeon said and left the office.

 

"What was that supposed to mean?" Sunny muttered to herself. She laid her head on the table amd started to fantasize about her and Sooyoung.

 

As soon as Taeyeon was down, Siwon called for her. Taeyeon grabbed a notepad and walked to the table. She looked at Tiffany and winked at her. Tiffany was surprised and confused at the same time. 'Taeyeon's not mad at me?' she thought.

 

Taeyeon pressed the back of the pen and asked, "May I take your order?"

 

"We'll just have dessert here. We've eaten a few moments ago," Siwon said.

 

"I'll just have ice tea," Tiffany ordered.

 

Taeyeon chuckled. "For your information Miss Hwang, this is a restaurant not a cafe. Pick a cake or maybe ice cream," Taeyeon said.

 

"I'll have a waffle with strawberry ice cream then," Tiffany said.

 

"How about you?" Taeyeon asked Siwon.

 

"I'll have a cup of coffee and cheesecake."

 

"I feel like I'm working in a cafe now," Taeyeon mumbled. She kept her pen and walked to the kitchen.

 

Bringing the ice tea and coffee, Taeyeon carefully put Tiffany's drink in front of her. She then carried Siwon's drink and on purpose, she released the cup and the cup of hot coffee spilled onto Siwon's trousers. Siwon stood up and glared at Taeyeon. He walked to the rest room and Taeyeon grinned. She turned to Tiffany and saw her looking unhappy.

 

"That wasn't funny Taeyeon," Tiffany said coldly.

 

"Please don't. I am hurt enough since yesterday and it's still increasing now. Why did you have to bring him? You know I hate him," Taeyeon pouted.

 

"Why can't anyone see he's a good guy?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Believe me, he only wants your money."

 

In a second, Taeyeon was lying on the ground unconscious.

 

"Oppa, why did you do that?!"

 

 


A/N: Ah....what should I do with this fanfic >_< I have a writer's block for this story T_T