Chapter Six

Time, Please Stop | Rewriting

' Time . Please Stop . That's what I wish for time to just stop . I wish it did when he died , my Oppa . He was killed right in front of me ; Time , why didn't you stop ? I hate you for that .... And now I feel crazy cause I'm talking to myself  ... But I just can't wake up .... '

 

" Take her to the hospital ... "  DooJoon suggested .

 

" He can't ! " DongWoon yelled .

 

They were all surrounding the sleeping Hee - Jin , no matter what she wasn't waking up ; Kikwang feared the worst .

 

" Let's take her now . " Kikwang said picking her up bridal style to get there .

 

" No ! You could be arrested ; I could call a friend his father is a doctor . " Yoseob said .

 

" Fine . Get him here ; now . "

 

" How is she in your clothes ? ..... " JunHyung questioned . Everyone ones eyes became wide .

 

" You didn't ! " Yoseob yelled .

 

" I had to ; okay !? " He yelled blushing .

 

" Does she have a nice body ? " HyunSeung winked at him .

 

" Well ; it was pret - you know what ! Whatever ! " He yelled blushing more .

 

" Looks like someone has a crush . " JunHyung teased .

 

" I don't ! Now leave it ! "

 

" What's wrong with her ? " Kikwang asked the doctor .

 

" She's just faint since the weather ; when she wakes up she will probably end up with the flu though ; what is she to you ? " He asked .

 

" Why ? " Kikwang questioned .

 

" Keep records ; you know the usual . " He said taking out a form .

 

' What is she to me anyway ? ' He thought to himself looking at her  ; He could tell she was getting better , her once pale face was no longer pale and her once blue/purple lips were now a light pink color . At that moment he got the feeling that he had to kiss her .

 

' Should I or Should I not ? ' He questioned himself .