Chapter Nineteen ;

Time, Please Stop | Rewriting

Hee-Jin's stomach growled . She had left the house without eating food or even thought about bringing any .

 

"Young miss , are you hungry ?" An old lady approached her . She was cautious at first but let it go .

 

"A little ." She laughed . The old lady handed her a red shiny apple . "Ah , thank you ." She smiled taking it .

 

"Eat well ." The old lady walked away smirking .

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

All of them went out to search for her , Kikwang off somewhere . He wasn't answering his phone , so they had no clue if he found her . That's when something rolled down the hill stopped by Yoseob's foot . It was an apple one one little bite . His eyes widen when he saw Hee-Jin .

 

"Guys ! She's right there !" He yelled running up the hill with the guys as fast as they could . But they suddeny froze to the sound of a gunshot .

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hurry ! Let's get her inside !" Dongwoon yelled at Junhyung and DooJoon . She was still unconsious as they were calling the doctor .

 

"Do you think she's going to live ?" Yoseob said sadly .

 

"Let's not talk about that right now ."

 

Just then Kikwang walked in through the door . Covered in blood .

 

"Kikwang ! What happened !?" DooJoon asked but before he knew it , Kikwang had the gun to DooJoon's head .

 

"Did you know !? Did you know HeeJin is your sister !?" He yelled .

 

"What !? We're related !?" He was surprised , he of course didn't know this .

 

Kikwang noticed the shock , lowering the gun . Looking over at Hee-Jin . "Is she breathing ?" He asked quietly .

 

"Slowly , but atleast she's breathing . The doctor is coming , he'll help . I just know it ." Junhyung . Kikwang walked upstairs , leaving the guys to talk amongst themselves as he prepared for a shower .

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________-

 

It's almost done . two more chapters . D;