Chapter Fourteen

Time, Please Stop | Rewriting

 

" Are you ready ? " Kikwang asked Hee - Jin .

 

" Yeah . " She smiled .

 

' What a cute smile . ' He thought to himself .

 

" So , we are going out to eat dinner then we are watching any movie you want . " He smiled .

 

" Okay . "

 

They got to the restaurant and began to  eat .

 

' Is that Hee - Jin !? ' Junsu thought he then walked closer and noticed it was her . ' But who's that ? '

 

" Kikwang , I'm full we should go to the movies now . " 

 

" Okay ."  He said getting up as they left the restaurant he shyly intertwined his fingers with hers . " And don't call me Kikwang anymore ; call me Oppa . "

 

" Okay , Oppa . " She smiled shyly .

 

' She never even called me Oppa before . ' Junsu thought looking at the two .

 

He followed them to the theaters and when he had the chance he approached her .

 

" Hi . " He said smiling .

 

" Hi . " She said not recognizing him .

 

' How can she not recognize me ? ' He thought . ' He has something to this . ' He said glaring at Kikwang who was buying the tickets .

 

" Yah , Hee - Jin ; I got the tickets . " He said to Hee - Jin who began to walk away .

 

" Well it was good talking to you . " She said bowing quickly before leaving .

 

" Yeah , same here . "  He said sadly .

 

' What's with him .... ' Kikwang thought noticing his sad face after talking to Hee - Jin .

 

" Who was that ? " He just had to ask .

 

" I don't know , but I think I've see him before I just don't know where .... "

 

 

 

 

-.- I hate it when my Omma gets butthurt :P I went to the beach Wednesday and my knee that I sprained a month ago started to be in pain for no reason , and last night I accidently put it in a certain way making me scream in pain , it hurt so badly TT.TT  . How many kpop concerts have you ever been to before ? I've only been to one - Wonder Girls w/ 2AM  0702010 ♥ I FREAKIN MET JINWOON !!!!!! Sorry I'm having a fangirl moment xD but I was so shy around him xD Good News :D the story might go longer :) buuttt I'm going to finish this story first then my other stories :O Comment !!!!  If you do I will get B2ST  to come to your house and sing for you , if I could get them to come to my house I would make them sing Oasis ; 내 여자친구를 부탁해 (Say No) ; Easy ; Bad Girl ; you know what I'll make them sing all of their songs !
 
 
 
 
 
Currently listening to ; 잘못했어 - 2AM