Chapter Four

Time, Please Stop | Rewriting

Kikwang woke to the sound of plates breaking ; he immediately got up to see what was going on .

 

" What are you doing !? " He yelled at Haneul who was on the ground now .

 

"  What happened ? "  He said going on the ground with her , he saw that she had a huge cut on her arm .

 

" I was getting a plate but then the other plates fell as well and I'm sorry . " She just said just examining it .

 

" Let's get you cleaned up . " He said helping her get around the glass .

 

" Thank you . " She quietly looking down .

 

" You could've just told me to get it , how irresponsible are you !? You go drinking for stupid reasons , who knows what happens there , and you think you could do what ever you want in my house ! " He yelled .

 

She began to cry , Kikwang felt sorry for her . She had no true family , she no longer has any friends , and her boyfriend died .

 

" I'm sorry . " He said trying to not look at her . He just couldn't look at her for some reason . " I didn't mean it . " He said .

 

" You can never take back what you say . " Hee - Jin said quietly walking out of the bathroom .

 

" Ugh ! " He yelled throwing the first aid kit .