Chapter Five

Time, Please Stop | Rewriting

Hee - Jin stayed in the room , she's counted 3 hours already till she heard the door open and Kikwang walk through the door .

 

" Have you ever heard of knocking ? " She asked coldly .

 

" Well this is my house . " He replied coldly as well . " Anyway what to you want for Dinner ? " He asked .

 

She just stood there looking out the window . " Why am I here anyway ? I didn't ask to be here . " She said calmly .

 

" Look , it's for your own good . "

 

" Sure it is " She said annoyed . " I want Pho .... "

 

" Pho , the Vietnamese dish ? "

 

" Umm , you know were in Korea , not Vietnam ? "

 

" I know but I like that dish ; so please ? "

 

" Fine . "

 

" Anyway I should know the name of they guy who's keeping me here . "

 

" It's Kikwang , and yours ? " He asked even though he already knew it .

 

" Hee - Jin , I like your name . " She simply said as he closed the door , he had a job to do and go shopping ; well first he was going to see what this Pho was made of .

 

Hee - Jin just looked out the window ; the scenery was beautiful too , she didn't understand why he lived in the woods , his house was modern looking , and had tons of windows , House of Glass was what Hee - Jin nicknamed it secretly .

 

' Where is he going ? ' She asked herself as she saw his car pull out of the driveway . But this gave her time to explore her surroundings .

 

She ended up in the middle of nowhere ; but she liked it , she was laying down on the crisp layer of golden leaves looking at the sky .

 

" Oppa " She sighed .  " I hope your doing well in heaven . " She smiled sadly slowly falling asleep .

 

When Kikwang arrived home from shopping and completing his job he was surprised that he couldn't find Hee - Jin anywhere .

 

' She didn't leave right ? ' He thought running outside deeper into the woods ; it was beginning to rain even harder .

 

" Hee - Jin ! " He yelled afraid that she couldn't hear him ; ten minutes passed by when he found her .

 

When he found her , her lips were a bluish - purple color and she was pale .

 

" Hee - Jin ! " He yelled shaking her .

 

He picked her up bridal style and ran home . He didn't have a choice but he had to change her clothes , he got tons of blankets to wrap her in  , and all he could do was wait .

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who has tasted Pho before ? I love Pho ~ I'm half Asian :) Viet/Chinese my mom isn't Asian at all though :) Comment ?