Chapter Eleven

Time, Please Stop | Rewriting

 

Kikwang wasn't going to lie ; but he could tell Hee - Jin was completely avoiding him  . Maybe it was the fact that he made the guys stop visiting that much , he hated the fact that there was probably something going on between DooJoon and her . They hung out a lot , he made her laugh A LOT , he helped her with little things and once he kissed her ! On her hand - but still ! Kikwang hated it , so he changed the door locks and made sure they came when he was home and hung out where he could listen to  .

 

" Hey . " He said sitting on the sofa near Hee - Jin she was watching some music program .

 

" Hey . " She sighed .

 

" Why do you seem sad ? "

 

" Because I'm bored . "

 

" Your bored ? "

 

" Yeah , I mean the guys don't come over much and I get lonely . "

 

" Lonely . " He knew he somewhat ruined his somewhat of a friendship they had .

 

" Yeah ; you know when your alone ; which I am from times 6 - AM to 6 - PM . "

 

" Sorry . "

 

" It's okay , I understand . "

 

" Okay . "

 

It was quiet now ; and it became awkward when Hee - Jin changed the channel and a scene where the actors were in were making out .

 

Kikwang cleared his throat ; Hee - Jin played with her hair .

 

" Can you ask the guys to come over tomorrow ? " She asked him turning off the TV .

 

" I'll ask . "

 

" Thanks . "

 

" I need to ask you something . "

 

" Okay , what is it ? "

 

" Are you dating DooJoon ? "

 

Hee - Jin began to laugh . " No , he's like a brother ! "

 

" Oh . "  He simply said looking away . ' So I was jealous for no apparent reason !?

 

" We should go out one time . " She calmly said turning the TV back on and was flipping through every channel rapidly .

 

" Like to a restaurant ? "

 

" Or a Movie .  Doesn't matter ; I just need to get out of the house . "

 

" So Friday , it's a date ? "  He hesitated .

 

" Yeah . " She said smiling .

 

 

 

kekeke ~ A date ! :DDDD ♥ Comment ? > . <